PDA

View Full Version : Grittish Bass

Draugar
Apr 18, 2006, 09:10 AM
Has anyone ever dealt with the wonderous company which is British Gas?

I moved into my first rental property in january, in my blissfull state of "OMGIHAVEAHOUSEWHEEE!" i called the various providers of my utilities in order for them to steal my money in exchange for heat and light, Calling British Gas i spoke to someone who happily told me i could switch my elecricity over to them and save cash money.

Bargain.

Did so, Two moths later first electricity bill has gone out but as of yet have not recieved a Gas Bill, Call them back up "In Process of being Migrated Mr. Draugar, You should recieve a notification in two - three working days" And this is the important bit "Please ignore any and all post listed as 'The Occupier' of your address"

Fine, I sit awaiting my post whilst several letters to the occupier go unopened.

Yestarday i recieved a nice red letter from british gas stating a Date, time and notification of disconnection through none payment of bills, plus a £250 disconnection call out fee added onto the balance

Blimey...

Straight on the phone to British Gas, who have now placed me on hold for 15 minutes and disconnected me twice whilst trying to find out

1) Why they have not switched it over
2) Why the two people whom i have spoken too previously were more interested in getting the money for the Electrcity than sorting out the fecking Gas (Which they supplied in the first place)

GAH! @.@