PDA

View Full Version : What time can we go on?

therealAERO
Apr 19, 2006, 03:08 AM
Its 1:07 am over here, and I can't go online. Isn't it suppposed to be on at 5pm over in Japan. Which is 1 am over here in California

Fryetholly
Apr 19, 2006, 03:11 AM
It's also supposed to start tomorrow... You can go to sleep, you're waiting for nothing.

Lux
Apr 19, 2006, 03:13 AM
Jonathan_F wrote:
1 am I think. Speaking of which, if you are unable to play during this short stretch of time due to sleep, you should pass it onto someone who will be able to play. (unfortunately it seems like only insomniacs and those living on the east coast will be able to participate this time, I'm not in yet but i'd like to look at those files and see if i can make heads or tails out of what's inside them.)

Also servers don't go up until the 20th. Lasts until may 10th.

therealAERO
Apr 19, 2006, 03:14 AM
oh starts tomorrow. Cool I can't wait to play this totally awesome game. I'm so lucky

Wow you guys are kind of jerks about it...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: therealAERO on 2006-04-19 01:15 ]</font>

Wavey
Apr 19, 2006, 07:13 AM
not really? just maybe if you read the info carefully http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif they were just pointing out a fact!

DarK-SuN
Apr 19, 2006, 07:33 AM
For those in the UK, Portugal, Spain and Ireland (GMT 0 zone, among other countries not springing to mind), the period is from 9am till 3pm.
For France (GMT +1 zone) it's 10am till 4pm.

I apologise in advance if I'm wrong about some timezones.

Wavey
Apr 19, 2006, 07:42 AM
well I have sixth form on most of the days I could play if I got in. doh!

AzureBlaze
Apr 19, 2006, 11:23 AM
What we need is someone to do a 'round the globe' time calculation for this and post it up.

It needs some kind of a chart that runs down the hours for the zones that everyone lives in. Like this:

EST of USA
Next to EST USA
Mid-West USA
PST USA
EnglandFrance
Germany
Japan

That way each time would be readily visible to anyone living in a zone and there wouldn't need a billion posts saying 'when am I' because it could be sticky or something so no one gets confused. I'd do it, but IDK how to format it on a forum so that it comes out neat and not a giant long list...and I'm not sure what all timezones would be needed (I guess no one is in Russia but...)
Naturally, everyone who got in wants to be on the FIRST second that they can, when it goes up so at-a-glance chart could be good.

PrinceBrightstar
Apr 19, 2006, 01:27 PM
Tokyo 5 pm
GMT 8 am
EST 4 am
CST 3 am
MT 2 am
PST 1 am

xenokai
Apr 19, 2006, 06:51 PM
could you PLEASE see if it runs on dial up when it does go up?

Faltz
Apr 20, 2006, 07:28 PM
SHOOT!

4am! omg! this is not good! that means I can't play on weekdays! luckily If I wake up early then I cna play though..on the weekends.

Lux
Apr 20, 2006, 07:34 PM
Germany would be GMT+1