PDA

View Full Version : Extra PSU logins?

CAPACRAZE
Apr 21, 2006, 01:09 AM
It's probably rude of me to ask for somebodies extra login id, this bieng my first post in all. However I am very desprerate since I have have signed up a total of 11 emails for the beta. I'm guessing I wasn't suppose to check that i didnt want to recieve emails on the sega link id signup. I figure It would be good to start a tread to give others their extra logins.

[email protected]
AIM: capacraze

Wavey
Apr 21, 2006, 03:11 AM
I doubt this will happen, mainly because you just registered for this reason?....

CAPACRAZE
Apr 21, 2006, 03:17 AM
On 2006-04-21 01:11, Wavey wrote:
I doubt this will happen, mainly because you just registered for this reason?....

Thank you for making my frist sentence even clearer! That was really necessary

CAPACRAZE
Apr 21, 2006, 03:22 AM
On 2006-04-21 01:17, CAPACRAZE wrote:

On 2006-04-21 01:11, Wavey wrote:

Thank you for making my frist sentence even clearer! That was really necessary

People that are grammer nazis or just plain assholes are the reason I never participate in forums and only read them. From my grad welcome I guess this forum is no differnt

edit: I forgot the infamous post count whores

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CAPACRAZE on 2006-04-21 01:28 ]</font>

CAPACRAZE
Apr 21, 2006, 03:47 AM
On 2006-04-21 01:44, _Tek_ wrote:
Will it actually be possible to share a beta account on another IP?

I don't see why not cause on alot of occasions people do not have static ips

Tomeeboy
Apr 21, 2006, 11:34 AM
Guys, we really cannot have the forums filled up with topics made by people asking/begging/bribing for beta accounts. It everyone who didn't get in the beta did this, we'd have a huge mess on our hands http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Be patient, more acceptance emails will be sent out eventually and perhaps you'll get lucky and get in.

Wavey
Apr 21, 2006, 11:41 AM
*agrees*

Ziro_Natsuke
Apr 21, 2006, 11:44 AM
yes maybe if you dont beg someone will share with you.

Wavey
Apr 21, 2006, 11:45 AM
yeh Ziro http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and really, people won't want to share with random people ecyase they cannot trust them. if I get in, of course I want to share it, but only with people I know won't abuse it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Sev
Apr 21, 2006, 12:33 PM
I don't think most people are going to get a chance at an account period. It'll basically be people they know, sharing with other people they know, so not being on the forums is actually a downfall. It's not different for me, my post count may be a little high, but I haven't been here that long. I don't expect to get to try PSU until I buy it, that's the logical way to think of things.

Also, you can't really expect people not to target it. You were already prepared. It's technically your fault for waiting until now to speak up. No one hates you for it, but it's not gonna be a grand reception. Also, you have 11 sign ups, your chances of getting in are better then most peoples. Especially mine.

Don't sweat it. Just wait it out.

butzopower
Apr 21, 2006, 01:26 PM
You should still get an email from the beta even though you elected not to get newletters. And what's with signing up for 11 accounts, that's not cool. This is why SOJ has SOA by the balls when it comes to fees and such, because they don't want to deal with all the crap we pull.

_Tek_
Apr 21, 2006, 04:48 PM
I'm sure they can keep record of the number of IPs used to login to a single account.

Skorpius
Apr 21, 2006, 05:08 PM
On 2006-04-21 11:26, butzopower wrote:
This is why SOJ has SOA by the balls when it comes to fees and such, because they don't want to deal with all the crap we pull.

That's a nice generalized assumption.

butzopower
Apr 21, 2006, 08:10 PM
Completely unrelated note, we signed up for accounts on the same day.

Maybe it was a bit over-generalized, and I guess SOJ had a hold over SOA before version 1 even existed, BUT I NEED A SCAPEGOAT FOR PROPELLOR ARENA NOT COMING OUT, AND 9/11 ISNT DOING IT FOR ME.

Whether or not SOJ charges us extra has anything to do with many people from the US ALWAYS ruining games for other people, it is still wrong to sign up for a beta 11 times and then beg to use someone's account.

And while I guess it makes me a DC elitest, the fact that this is where the PSO community has gone, into the hands of all the MMO-riding PC players who don't understand the comradery of online games (which is what made PSO so different from other games), saddens me and may be the reason I am lashing out.

I'm sorry.

vitius137
Apr 21, 2006, 09:10 PM
thats ok, i forgive you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
i think this topic should be locked and if it is, may i say in advance, BURN!

thank you for your time

Ziro_Natsuke
Apr 21, 2006, 09:54 PM
yes i agree this topic shouldnt have even been made for it went straight downhill. it should be locked.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ziro_Natsuke on 2006-04-21 19:55 ]</font>