PDA

View Full Version : Who would want teams/factions

Ziro_Natsuke
Apr 21, 2006, 04:15 PM
I no it hasnt been put out yet about what you can do online on the full version but i was thinking about how on blue burst theres the team thing and then they have the competitions and stuff. I hope that they will continue that feature for the online mode of psu since there hasnt been any info on it.

What do you all think?

Wavey
Apr 21, 2006, 04:22 PM
I would love it. I think i read a while ago there wouldn;t be such support. Its a good feature, but the way i see it, we didn't have it on pso, so its not a big missing feature to me

Zinger314
Apr 21, 2006, 04:31 PM
There's a high probability that there will be Teams, as the feature is available in PSOBB.

Bot-Bot
Apr 21, 2006, 04:39 PM
Personally, I have never been able to use this team system, because I never had BB. So, I would like to see the feature included in PSU, so I can see what it's like. Not, to mention having a good group of players to hang with.

Tomeeboy
Apr 21, 2006, 04:43 PM
They had mentioned that there would not be team/clan support previously, but I would hope they have reconsidered this by now, as having that kind of feature in an online game these days is almost a no-brainer.

_Tek_
Apr 21, 2006, 04:43 PM
I like the teams idea, but I don't it want to force you to be in a team.

Ziro_Natsuke
Apr 21, 2006, 05:32 PM
you are not forced to be in a team its your option

Sev
Apr 21, 2006, 05:35 PM
Basically you're all guardians and that seems to be the way it is.

It's not a bad feature if it's done right. But I don't think they have plans to implement anything. Like the other person said... It's not a big loss for me either. I've played plenty of games with teams/factions/guilds and really... I'm for the most part better off talking to random people I don't know. That's just me though.

_Tek_
Apr 21, 2006, 07:36 PM
well in bb didn't you need to be on a team with enough points fo unlock dressing room? Or were you still able to use money for that?

Ziro_Natsuke
Apr 21, 2006, 07:39 PM
i think but i was in legendary which was in the top 10 teams so i always had access. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Saraphim
Apr 21, 2006, 10:15 PM
On 2006-04-21 17:36, _Tek_ wrote:
well in bb didn't you need to be on a team with enough points fo unlock dressing room? Or were you still able to use money for that?

Yes, you need to be on a team with 3000 points to get dressing room.

And I voted for teams. Its an easy way to talk to ppl you like and meet up with them, or talk to them easily if they are in another game/server (simple mail is a pain).

Iecur
Apr 21, 2006, 11:05 PM
On 2006-04-21 15:32, Ziro_Natsuke wrote:
you are not forced to be in a team its your option

On 2006-04-21 17:36, _Tek_ wrote:

Darn that was going to be my response to the first thing. You aren't necessarily forced to be in a team, but they basically have exclusive stuff for teams or like those quests where you need team points to play. I suppose you could be a one person team but why would you play an online multiplayer game to be by yourself ? And I personally think that the guild cards/simple mail are good enough to keep in touch with others. Once you're in a game with the person neither of them are required anyways. Well, yeah now someone shall butcher everything I've said or completely ignore it. -waits patiently-