PDA

View Full Version : PSU CONSENSUS

vox3om
Apr 22, 2006, 08:53 AM
Alright so I understand that it's only the first round of beta, and most people aren't in but I really gotta know, how is it? better or worse than expected? This really goes to the people who have played the PSO series previously...

Inazuma
Apr 22, 2006, 09:01 AM
i was only able to play one hour of psu but i already think its the best game ever and fucking amazing.

ive played at least 6k hours of pso, 3500+ of it from bb. psu is very similar to pso but just improved in many ways.

vox3om
Apr 22, 2006, 09:06 AM
Inazuma, I've noticed in some of the screenshots the texture of the trees? do the gfx seem as though they have tried too hard to make things look real to the point where they don't really look like anything at all? I know that PSU is going to be great, but do you think (I hope) that it will last long? and what do you think the lifespan will be before it ends up like POSGC or BB?

OdinTyler
Apr 22, 2006, 09:20 AM
Even tho I only played the demo, I can add a bit to this. As I played I know it wasn't what the full game would have to offer (or even the beta). However, based on what I saw, I knew the game had alot of potential. I knew the final game would be amazing. You mention the trees. They do look good, but obviously, you can tell it's graphic & not photo-realistic. That doesn't take away from the fact that it does look great. The backgrounds have depth, much as Episode II did. Layers of it. Really adds to the experience. I tried telling ppl since last October that this game is going to be worth it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif As for the life expectancy, PSO is STILL played so I'd expect it to run at least 3 years easy, tho I know it will probably be around for longer than that.

vox3om
Apr 22, 2006, 09:44 AM
I'm starting to think that I hate buying an xbox360 because my eyes have become so jaded to nextgen gfx that these don't seem to fit. Yes they are good I do believe that...