PDA

View Full Version : You're a fatass.

Uncle_bob
Apr 22, 2006, 06:34 PM
You're fat and disgusting. Take a shower instead of covering yourself up with perfume.

And stop wearing tight, little pink tank-tops that say "Cutie", you're not a cutie when I can count the rolls and stretchmarks on your sides. Ugh.

Just a quick rant, I see so much of this at work. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

And for anyone who wants to accuse me of being sexist -- The men are even worse, and I simply don't have the time to write out a rant about it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

rena-ko
Apr 22, 2006, 06:42 PM
signed.

Sord
Apr 22, 2006, 06:59 PM
while I don't have work, i do go to highschool and godamn do fat people like to blind people with their ugliness X_X

I can't imagine what it must be for kids in Texas (fatest state in the fatest country, damn) Especially the ones that wear the shorts with words on the butt. Yes, we know it is as big as a billboard, but the majority of people would prefer that you have nothing on there that might even momentarily make one's eyes stray to it!

ulyoth
Apr 22, 2006, 07:18 PM
lmao isnt working with the general public so great? I get all the mumbling weirdos coming to my till...

Saraphim
Apr 22, 2006, 07:18 PM
On 2006-04-22 16:59, Sord wrote:
while I don't have work, i do go to highschool and godamn do fat people like to blind people with their ugliness X_X

I can't imagine what it must be for kids in Texas (fatest state in the fatest country, damn) Especially the ones that wear the shorts with words on the butt. Yes, we know it is as big as a billboard, but the majority of people would prefer that you have nothing on there that might even momentarily make one's eyes stray to it!

Funny you should say that. I am from Texas, and it's no surprise that we are the fattest state (Houston was fattest city I think). In Houston and the surrounding area, it's common to find like 3 Taco Bells in a four block radius. The fast food market is saturated here.

It is disgusting to me when some one orders a 3000 calorie meal and a diet Coke. I mean really, who do they think they are kidding.

ABDUR101
Apr 22, 2006, 07:32 PM
The Diet Coke is the cherry ontop of the irony which eludes them.

"Fuck lady, you need to get a diet extra large pizza and get a regular coke."

FOAtHeart
Apr 22, 2006, 07:53 PM
To be fair, I think a lot just drink Diet Coke for the taste. >_>

I have no problem with fat people because...it is not my business. What an idea, loolz

Daikarin
Apr 22, 2006, 07:57 PM
I heard Diet Coke actually had more fat than regular Coke, according to some study.

EDIT: No, it didn't have more fat, only had some unhealthy components, which isn't necessrily the same thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daikarin on 2006-04-22 17:58 ]</font>

Tomoki
Apr 22, 2006, 08:48 PM
Diet coke > Coke. It tastes better srsly.

Onto fat people: signed.

Balthor
Apr 22, 2006, 08:50 PM
Fat people die faster. That should put a smile on your face.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

KodiaX987
Apr 22, 2006, 09:10 PM
I once got scarred in college. There was this girl sitting in front of me in a computer room one day, and I could've sworn she has a second pair of boobs.

Turned out she was just fat.

navci
Apr 22, 2006, 09:33 PM
Fat men walking around half naked in the city. That, should be illegal.
Fat men smell too.

ABDUR101
Apr 22, 2006, 09:58 PM
It doesn't matter if they're fat or thin as a string, some people just show too much to thine eyes.

It's their business, but I'd certainly atleast be aware of how I show myself off in public. Some people are just trashy, fat or not.

Maridia
Apr 22, 2006, 10:55 PM
There's this unbelivably obese lady I see on the bus all the time. This woman takes up two full seats. She honestly looks like she wouldn't be able to move, she's so big. It's disgusting and baffling. The fat doesn't even look REAL, there's so much of it. All I can think when I see people that big is "How did it come to that?"

Luckily, she wears clothing that covers herself, even if it hugs everything x.x I don't have any specific dislike for "fat" people, as my mom is a wee bit overweight herself, and everyone has problems, and I guess if they have the confidence to wear things while looking like that.. Eh. I don't know. I just feel if you're like, 250+ pounds, and female, you should NOT be wearing a miniskirt, you should NOT be wearing a tank top. There's a limit, and while it isn't any of my business, nobody needs to see some of that stuff. Ever.

BORBAN
Apr 22, 2006, 11:01 PM
I think this guy is exactly right fat people really think they look good.
GO WORK OUT! STOP SITTING IN FRONT OF THE TV ALL DAY.....wait I do that. Well go work out and try to lose some weight because fat isn't beautiful. Its a disease.........ooookay I might've went alittle overboard, but still try give it a really hard try. okay?

Uncle_bob
Apr 22, 2006, 11:25 PM
On 2006-04-22 17:53, FOAtHeart wrote:
To be fair, I think a lot just drink Diet Coke for the taste. >_>

I have no problem with fat people because...it is not my business. What an idea, loolz

I don't have a problem with fat people either. I was even fat this summer. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

But when people start raping my eyes by showing off their fat, then it very much so becomes my business. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

On 2006-04-22 19:33, navci wrote:
Fat men smell too.

Agreed, but as I said I didn't have the time to write about it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

And Abdur, here's a good one. My brother works at this cookie store and he says an obese woman came in and asked for a shitload of cookies and then said this -- "Give me the largest diet coke you have"

BORBAN
Apr 22, 2006, 11:47 PM
Don't get me wrong. I don't hate fat people, as a matter of a fact they're probably the funniest people ever!

navci
Apr 23, 2006, 12:13 AM
On 2006-04-22 19:33, navci wrote:
Fat men smell too.

Agreed, but as I said I didn't have the time to write about it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Well that is why I am writing it for you. :>

REJ-
Apr 23, 2006, 01:29 AM
What's really sad is when some fat people think they're still underweight http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

BORBAN
Apr 23, 2006, 02:43 AM
ah yes and the people who are 52lbs and thinks they're overweight.
Actually they're just stupid. If you can put you're hand around your waist they something's wrong. Especially if you think you're still fat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BORBAN on 2006-04-23 00:44 ]</font>

Orange_Coconut
Apr 23, 2006, 04:48 AM
It's a disease of the mind, so to say. They're not stupid, they're trapped into thinking that there is never a "too thin". It's always the constant thinking of what will make you fat, what can possibly make you fat, and even things that don't really make sense when it comes to eating or how often one should exercise. Abusing your body isn't what it looks like when you're thinking along those lines. It's about "perfection". There's always a critic, but so many people make fun of those who are obese or even slightly overweight sometimes... Some people can't take the pressure of being fat, or "fat" as well as other things they may have already been or are currently being made fun of for. Bones are good, bones are a way of showing that you are not fat. Some thoughts run along the lines of -- If you can see your rib cage, then everything is going to be okay.

Seriously though, being made fun of for being fat, being made fun of for being thin.. It's like nobody can make anyone else happy. Well, some people can always live along the lines of "You can't make everyone happy, so don't even try." But there are some people out there who will try their best to make people happy. Why? Well, as selfless as it may seem, some people get happiness from giving it to others. Which, in turn, isn't selfless. But if people would be content with how people are instead of how they ought to be, then there wouldn't be such conflict of the mind.

As for the original post, I may seem like a hypocrit after saying all of that, but I do agree that it is somewhat disturbing. There are sizes for a reason, and it's sad to see people wear things they don't fit into.. Though, again, I'm the opposite of what this post describes. I wear baggy clothes whenever possible, and yeah... I dunno, everyone has their flaws.. Nobody's perfect. Nobody can always do what's considered the right thing or think along the way one "should". Especially because a lot of it is opinionated, so I guess everybody's flawed to some degree according to each different mind out there.