PDA

View Full Version : Poll: who will do the story

scott1114
Apr 23, 2006, 03:23 PM
I was wondering what percentage of people would go through ALL the story mode in PSU

fronebullare
Apr 23, 2006, 03:25 PM
My plan was to beat the story mode completely and then play online with it. Ohhh I can't wait >.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2006-04-23 13:26 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2006-04-23 13:26 ]</font>

Ennie
Apr 23, 2006, 03:28 PM
I certainly would. What I missed in PSO was exactly a storyline, I was expecting something on par with the originals.
Not that the overall plot of PSO is bad.. it just was a bit too "thin".
Hopefully PSU will make up for it like Sonic Team promises it will.

vox3om
Apr 23, 2006, 03:29 PM
who wouldn't? thats my question. Now a fair question would have been "who will play through the whole story mode before they sign online?" but that has been asked a couple times already.

vitius137
Apr 23, 2006, 03:32 PM
im gonna play online till i get bored of it/run out of money then ill cancel subscription and do the story.

Ziro_Natsuke
Apr 23, 2006, 03:36 PM
im gonna start off playing the story to learn basic controls and such, then i will go online and only play offline when i dont have a good connection, and i guess ill keep doin that until i complete the offline story. and after that when my connection goes bad ill just play extra mode.

mechatra
Apr 23, 2006, 03:38 PM
I have to say a big full "ditto" to everything Ziro Natsuke just said. Offline story to learn the basics, and get to grips with the game. ThenMost probably once I finish it, or get to a decent point in it - away I go online!

Inazuma
Apr 23, 2006, 03:39 PM
i will only play offline when the servers are down or i cant play online for some other reason. but i do plan on beating the story mode eventually.

Oji_Retta
Apr 23, 2006, 03:41 PM
I'll try it at some point, but I will go online first. I like the idea of having my own character and learning everything with that character. I want my online experience to be completely fresh, so I have to play that first.

ShinMaruku
Apr 23, 2006, 04:03 PM
I'll do the story and reap any reward of having experince doing that first, then tear online open.

vitius137
Apr 23, 2006, 04:06 PM
tear it open like a nintendo 64 on christmas (anyone who doesn't get the reference see http://n64.ytmnd.com/ )

Mewn
Apr 23, 2006, 04:16 PM
I'll definately play it. I'll probably mix up playing offline and online.

Sha_Hua
Apr 23, 2006, 04:21 PM
I am thinking of importing one game for story line and start the online when the game hits Europe.
That way I can practise a bit and have fun with the story line.
And later on I can hardcore level with the rest of the elites http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

scott1114
Apr 23, 2006, 04:25 PM
I'll play full story then go online, if I think it's worth paying for the subscription, since what I experienced from the beta was quite bad because of my shitty comp

OdinTyler
Apr 23, 2006, 08:26 PM
I agree with Inazuma. That's my take on it too. I want to play both, but, there's always time for offline. I'll just make time when I can.

Sinue_v2
Apr 23, 2006, 09:26 PM
I plan on playing offline mode first and foremost. I'll probably go online early-on and make a character.. perhaps do a little leveling... but I won't seriously give it an effort until I've seen all that offline has to offer.

DizzyDi
Apr 23, 2006, 09:36 PM
Online first for me.
I wanna be one of the first on the with all the other people being amazed by the coolness. When I get bored online and there is nothing to do, I'll play offline.

vitius137
Apr 23, 2006, 10:19 PM
yah, its always fun seeing people going around saying "THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!" also i wanna be extreme high level really fast.

ANIMEniac
Apr 24, 2006, 01:51 AM
lol will i play ofline? I am that 1 guy that u asked "have u unlocked the ruins?" and i answer "have I, i have gotted the Akiko's Frying pan on normal, hard, V hard, and ult!"
my real issue is that suposedly online picks up after the events of offline. so i would like to do ofline first... but i would feel SOO behind when i got online, and im the kind of guy that puts 100+ on FFX just because im still loking 4 stuff, i could easily beat the game anytime i wana. lol i will probably take the 40+ hr PSU story and finish it in 90 because i am too buisy looking for secrets the developers might have added

Getintothegame
Apr 24, 2006, 01:55 AM
I love the storylines in games. PSO's storyline is difficult to follow, though, if you go really far in depth. For example, between Ep3 and Ep1 and 2.

Ash1ey
Apr 24, 2006, 02:02 AM
I will play story mode because I want a new PS offline game, thats what I love about PSU, its delivering both offline story and an online game. And not to mention the fact that I love stories in video games,.

And yeah PSO's story is kind of hard to follow, but if you really go deep with it, I really loved it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Steve II on 2006-04-24 00:03 ]</font>

_Tek_
Apr 24, 2006, 04:24 AM
I might browse through story mode to learn how the gameplay is. There's probably alot of training missions.