PDA

View Full Version : Card: PSU Soundtrack

lokin_modar
Apr 25, 2006, 07:24 AM
Will we see a release of the soundtrack by one of the BETA testers? If someone could send me the raw files, i didn't mind of searching for the right codecs to play them... (of course, this topic may be deleted because of the NDA... :/)

Zarode
Apr 25, 2006, 07:26 AM
No, this topic will be locked, most likely, because one of the rules on PSOW is to not allow people to get things for free, basically. You're breaking a rule by asking for it. I could be wrong...

[edit]

Okay, I found the rule.

Illegal Activities
Warez or illegal related content of any kind is grounds to be banned by our discretion.Links to such material as well as requests for it, are considered the same as posting the actual material. You may not ask for Warez, ROMs, or MP3s or ask for links to such sites containing specified content and you may not provide links to such sites.

It's basically asking for music for free. It'd be best, even if the person gives it to you, to do it via PM or some external messenger (AIM, Yahoo Messenger).

Sorry to be a tad harsh, but rules are rules. :E

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarode on 2006-04-25 05:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarode on 2006-04-25 05:34 ]</font>

PrinceBrightstar
Apr 25, 2006, 07:39 AM
interesting...

We're going to have to revise those rules. Apparently the format that is used for PSU isn't covered under them.

lokin_modar
Apr 25, 2006, 08:31 AM
That is what i meant, Jonathan_F. I don't want the music itself. I want the raw files. And Zarode, don't think you were harsh... It's just the forum policy... But i would accept the files via PM or any other means if this could cause any trouble for the forums...

Wavey
Apr 25, 2006, 10:17 AM
I would prehaps like them too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryna
Apr 25, 2006, 10:19 AM
Sorry guys, but you are not allowed to ask for the soundtrack on the forums, even in raw format. The rules also apply when asking for people to PM you with information.