PDA

View Full Version : Rangers and you.

Nuclearranger
Apr 25, 2006, 04:40 PM
All right i have ponderd this quite reasently and after seeing some game play vids and reading some things i was wondering if Guns in PSU have combos like 3way 6way ext.... IF not how fast can you fire.... as fast as you can click? also What are the limiting factors Like... What stops you from unloading continuously is there ammo or something? PP possably? sorry about spelling errors typed it on the fly

mechatra
Apr 25, 2006, 04:42 PM
Guns no longer have any combos. I'm assuming that the rate of fire is dependant on the type of gun, but handguns and rifles seem to fire at the old speeds or so.

Also now all guns consume pp with every shot. pp regenerates as long as the weapon is equipped but it's not all that speedy. The pp ammo seems to be the main control method atm.

Nuclearranger
Apr 25, 2006, 04:44 PM
Ok so you can fire at will but you can run out of PP, wich regens but slowly... are there items like Mates or fluids that regen PP?

RoninJoku
Apr 25, 2006, 04:52 PM
From what I have heard, yea... I believe there are PP restorative items...

mechatra
Apr 25, 2006, 04:54 PM
Yes fluids regen PP
There is no such thing as TP now, as technics count as photon arts anyway.

Oh also, different weapons obviously have different amounts of pp, but it's assumed that the more advanced weapons get the more pp they will have. This is also upgradable through teh new "grinding" system.

Nuclearranger
Apr 25, 2006, 04:55 PM
That sounds great. Little off topic but, How is the meseta community? in pso you could get rich in very short time How about in PSU?

_Tek_
Apr 25, 2006, 05:24 PM
People have said monsters drop very few items and meseta, and most of your money comes fromt he rank you receive at the end of your missions.

The few items you do collect are like materials used to create usuable items. You get mostly everything from shops.

Lux
Apr 25, 2006, 05:38 PM
In this psu3.avi video by Jonathan_F I realised that you regenerate 11 PP in 5 secs and every shot with a sniper costs 8 PP. So you can do 1.375 shots in 5 seconds by the power of your regeneration... sucks.

_Tek_
Apr 25, 2006, 05:48 PM
Yeah, but if you have a gun&saber combo, does it still regenerate, even if you are using the saber? Or do you have to literally be in the gun mode?

Lux
Apr 25, 2006, 05:57 PM
Handgun regenerates 13PP also in 5 secs and costs 5PP per shot (2.6 shots in one regeneration).
I checked the video by Jonathan again and it will regenerate when not in gun-mode (used a saber instead) but he regenerated only by half (regenerated 6.5PP instead of 13)