PDA

View Full Version : Flyer Duty

zandra117
Apr 26, 2006, 04:38 PM
When I was watching the 27 minute video of the Guardians Colony in the video and screenshot thread I noticed that on the ground in front of one of the locked doors there was large writing that said "Flyer Duty". I wonder If in the full game we can go through that door and accept missions that allow us to go into space with the Guardians Flyer and defend the colony from Rouges or SEED.

You can see the door and the writing at 14:20 in the video.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-04-26 14:54 ]</font>

oShojino
Apr 26, 2006, 05:55 PM
Ah yes, that door is much like the doors on the 1st floor as well. On the first floor the doors that look like that open and take you to a screen with the guardians colony and 3 planets and has 2-3 options, but they just took me back to the colony. The floor Im on at 14:20 is the 3rd floor, during that time the clothing shops were all closed as was that door. They have since opened up though, Ill check it out more tonight. But its an interesting idea, maybe there will be player flight ability around the colony... since theres doors like that on different levels of the colony.

-Shojin

PrinceBrightstar
Apr 26, 2006, 05:58 PM
I smell a mini-game for the story mode.

oShojino
Apr 26, 2006, 07:32 PM
Maybe they will allow you to take vehicles around in online for race modes or different missions perhaps? ;o

Violation
Apr 26, 2006, 07:56 PM
are the vehicles playable in MP?