PDA

View Full Version : any beta testers mind sharing with peeps

Ludian
Apr 26, 2006, 06:26 PM
if you read this out please try to share a beta account with peeeps on here the last day of the beta so we could get a small taste of the game ? i mean i signed up for me my cousin and brother but none of us got a email so just hoping you guys would be generous on the last day of the beta i know this is begging and all but i cant stop thinkin of PSU lol

vitius137
Apr 26, 2006, 06:36 PM
this thread might get locked by "request of OP" like one of the previous ones. I hope someone will share...
If I had one wish it would be... for a million more wishes then i'd wish for PSU. T_T

Ludian
Apr 26, 2006, 06:46 PM
oh ok i just noticed the op im kinda new to these forums well if this thread is not following the rules then im sorry i was only asking if people would have some compassion and let us non beta testers have a chance the feel the feel of PSu like you have gotten to feel well sorry for breaking the OP
i hope a few of you will take this to heart and actually let a few peeps try
well peace guys ludian Out !

vitius137
Apr 26, 2006, 06:49 PM
I NEED PSU DOSAGE!!!!! T_T

Ludian
Apr 26, 2006, 06:56 PM
well i mean we cant force these people to let us use there accounts they won them fair and square so all we can do is hope for a few moments of play i mean im not going to go so low and pray every day for this game i can wait just id like to fool ont he char create screen or test it out a bit thats all i mean i aint going to request this of you and act like its a drug lol but yeah i hope some people can be compassionate enough and let us try a bit i know i would if i had the chance id share it on the last few days of beta to a few people

vitius137
Apr 26, 2006, 07:03 PM
aaww http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
lol, theres always the open beta (shutup! there IS going to be one!)

Ludian
Apr 26, 2006, 07:08 PM
lol i could already tell there will be a open beta im not that stupid O_O

Ryna
Apr 26, 2006, 07:13 PM
In the case you didn't know, "OP" means "original poster." The person that created the other "sharing" thread requested that it be locked.

As for sharing accounts, I doubt you'll find anyone that will be willing to share with a stranger. The opportunity is so precious to the people that got in, that they need to be careful with their account information.

vitius137
Apr 26, 2006, 07:16 PM
OOOHH Origional Poster.... that makes sense... I though the OP was some kind of lord of psow who dissaproved of lowly beggars such as I.

im not expecting anyone to share with me. to be fully honest i doubt i would share an account (it would depend on the situation). i just like getting my emotions out in other ways than destroying my posessions http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ludian
Apr 26, 2006, 07:29 PM
thats why i said the last few days of PSU so it wouldnt matter -.- jeez u need to catch on http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

vitius137
Apr 26, 2006, 07:32 PM
i knew u sed that. even so if i got into beta i would cherish every minute i got to play. and actually im am not sure whether i would share or not. im a nice guy but i just like PSU so much.....

Ludian
Apr 26, 2006, 07:46 PM
not you vitius137 i meant ryna silly >__>

Ryna
Apr 26, 2006, 07:52 PM
Sorry. Someone already has dibs on my account if I am unable to play.

vitius137
Apr 26, 2006, 07:55 PM
ooooh. good ol ryna. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
locking my screenshot thread with all the screens in one place. lol, no hard feelings, eh? (not how i normally talk)

_Tek_
Apr 26, 2006, 08:43 PM
I was wondering if its even possible for 2 to share an account.

On PSO GC, people could use the same account, but they'd be DC'd if they appeared on the same server at the same time.

Is it similar to PSU beta?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 26, 2006, 08:47 PM
It probably works the same way as with BB, in which case only 1 person can use an account at the same time. If another person tries to sign on with that account, it'll simply disconnect the person who was on first.

ecchichuu
Apr 26, 2006, 10:38 PM
I don't expect anyone to share their account with random people unless they have an extra.

On 2006-04-26 16:56, Ludian wrote:
well i mean we cant force these people to let us use there accounts they won them fair and square

Fair and square? I don't think so. Non-Japanese residents broke rules just by applying for an account. Some Japanese players are pissed that a portion of the very rare and highly desired closed beta accounts were taken by foreigners.

More importantly, a lot of people sent in multiple applications. One guy supposedly got 3 accepted out of 50 and another got 6/50. People also auctioned off their extra accounts for $50-$80 on yahoo auctions.

There was nothing fair about this at all, which is why Miyoshi's blog is now filled with hateful comments.

On 2006-04-26 18:43, _Tek_ wrote:

On PSO GC, people could use the same account, but they'd be DC'd if they appeared on the same server at the same time.

Is it similar to PSU beta?

Yes it's the same. Someone posted a working account on 2ch but nobody could stay connected with it and the account was erased by the next day.

Zephyr_
Apr 26, 2006, 10:47 PM
On 2006-04-26 18:47, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
It probably works the same way as with BB, in which case only 1 person can use an account at the same time. If another person tries to sign on with that account, it'll simply disconnect the person who was on first.

Yeah. I've been disconnected form the game by people trying to connect on the shared account I'm on >_>.

_Tek_
Apr 26, 2006, 10:57 PM
So the only way to share is to set up a schedule.

REJ-
Apr 26, 2006, 11:20 PM
That schedule plan of yours might just be worth trying out, you'll just have to find someone who has an account and is willing to share.

_Tek_
Apr 27, 2006, 12:27 AM
Someone who is also from a different time zone.

Ludian
Apr 27, 2006, 01:13 AM
that sucks man 50-80 dollors..... i feel bad just applying now...

shinobu_seta
Apr 27, 2006, 07:21 AM
Isn't the point of a beta to be so players can test the game and submit bug reports to Sega? All the foreign players are mostly incapable of doing so, they're just playing the game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

meh, I guess I'm just bitter because I'll have to wait for a US beta.

Wavey
Apr 27, 2006, 09:35 AM
well it was my original thread that I asked to get locked. I could sense it might get bitter. Think of it this wayl We took a gamble getting in. Some got in, some did not.

Fair play to people who want to share. IF they don;t, totally fine. No point been bitter, or upset about it. I know I arn't. In a way, I am glad. My playtime would have been severly limited anyhow, so its no big deal!

... not give me beta acsess!!! (j.k) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Itsuki
Apr 28, 2006, 12:48 AM
Well, 3000 more invites, and 4 hours of extended play. Perhaps some people might be a bit more likely to share?

If someone would be nice enough to share with me, I'd be quite interested. All of these rounds of invites, and my e-mail is still empty. I'm EST, so I'd be more than happy just playing the last couple hours, which would be morning for me.

vitius137
Apr 28, 2006, 12:58 AM
if i get an email i swear ill share with someone. but unless the emial got delayed on the way to my inbox (damn you internet pirates!) i doubt i will get an email....

Itsuki
Apr 28, 2006, 01:03 AM
Ya, same. I doubt I'll get an e-mail aswell. Even if they give out another wave, it seems like chances are so slim. But I don't really want to, or have the time, to play the entirety of server open time. So I'd be more than happy with just a couple hours.

Dragon_Knight
Apr 28, 2006, 10:01 AM
Fair and square? I don't think so. Non-Japanese residents broke rules just by applying for an account. Some Japanese players are pissed that a portion of the very rare and highly desired closed beta accounts were taken by foreigners.

Honestly speaking while I could see why they would be pissed that they lose out on slots in a Japanese game beta, I can't see why they WOULDN'T ask for American help. After all I believe there's an impression over there that Americans cheat/abuse glitches like crazy in the game. We would be the perfect test crowd to find glitches and such. Really theres very few glitches that don't get spread around if you know where to look.

Mitz
Apr 28, 2006, 11:25 AM
On 2006-04-26 20:47, Zephyr_ wrote:

On 2006-04-26 18:47, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

Yeah. I've been disconnected form the game by people trying to connect on the shared account I'm on >_>.

Oh shush Zeph as the owner of your account I have full right to kick you off ;o

Wavey
Apr 29, 2006, 03:22 PM
Hey there.

I know its rude to ask to share an acount, etc, but here I am about to Contradict myself. This Sunday and Monday (uk time) are the only times i can play psu. So I was wondering, if anyone in the beta could find it in their hearts to let me play just for one day. Thats all I have time for because of studies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Send me a pm if its possible http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

mechatra
Apr 29, 2006, 03:25 PM
Oh wavery, you're U.K. based too eh? There's quite alot of us on these boards.

I'm afraid I can't help you out though, no invite myself. I feel your pain.

Avalandiel
Apr 30, 2006, 01:05 AM
I feel just as bad as you do Wavey =( I on the other hand totally forgot about the registration (stupid college graduation kept me busy lol). If I would have signed up and gotten in I would have gladly shared my account with you. I was so stupid for not signing up since I am a Phantasy Star freak. Was on PSO Ver.1 since day one and have been playing all the other versions for about 5 years now. PSU has gotten me more excited since the day Ver.2 came out lol. Oh well, the waiting continues, be strong my friend! =)

~~Ava