PDA

View Full Version : (gc offline) i am in need of s-ranks and online-exclusives(

viashino_bey
Apr 26, 2006, 06:46 PM
okay, i have recently found a few of the RAREST items in gc pso, and considering they are of little use to me, i have decided to let them go in exchange for those little items i am unable to get offline(because i cant get online).

i have for trade:
note: no (x/x/x/x/x) means the item has no %'s

***Meteor Cudgel(0/15/0/0/25)
***Red Mechgun(55/15/0/0/30)
***Ano Rifle (35/0/40/25)
***Kasami Bracer
**Panzer Faust
**Monkey King Bar (25/0/15/25)
**Demolition comet +25(35/0/20/20)
*Red Slicer (0/0/15/35)
*Soul Banish
*Asuka +30( 0/0/30/25)
*Spread Needle
Inferno Bazooka
Windmill

**Guard Wave 4 slots
**Aura Field 4 slots
light relief (26 def, 75 evp)

xxgod/powers( three currently, but can hunt more)
xx god/battles (two currently, but can hunt more)
31x photon drops
xx add slots (seven currently, but can hunt more)

Wants:
s-rank weapons
LOTS of grinders
Blue-black stone

this is OFFLINE trade only, and as i do not have an extra memory card, i need whoever i am trading with to send me one of their extra ones (and i will return theirs with the items, etc)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: viashino_bey on 2006-04-26 16:48 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: viashino_bey on 2006-05-13 12:12 ]</font>

KariMia
Apr 28, 2006, 07:47 AM
Oh my goodness bey?!? Where in the !@#$ did you get that stuff?!? o.0
Hm... well as long as you still want them the mags stand (as does the sword and I don't mind sending you a card)

Of those I would love the Psycho Wand and/or Hitogata. I have some new stuff and I think I'm buying another card so I don't know what I'll have after that.
S-Ranks are always a pain but for something that good, I may just have to break down and submit to your will.

As for the other stuff I'll send you a PM with my "personal goods" (and I'm sorry for delaying things so long...)

viashino_bey
Apr 28, 2006, 07:59 AM
lol, i started ODing on ruins runs with my redria.. and started to do some ep2 as well o.o i got lucky with the pwand and mechguns, especially.

(yea, i still want the mags)

and yes, submit to my will *cackles*

KariMia
Apr 28, 2006, 08:13 AM
Ok I'll send you the PM shortly when I get back on with Mia.
As for the S-Rank, the only thing that is holding me back is finding 2-3 other people who are good enough to do it in the time alloted.

Here's some little things I want to know first: What S-Rank do you want? What do you want your S-Rank to be named? Do you want a special on it? (Specials cost PDs...)

Sadly I just traded off the last of my grinders, so... I'll just hang on to stuff.

KariMia
May 2, 2006, 07:14 PM
My card should be on its way this week.

KariMia
May 8, 2006, 07:38 PM
Hey bey, I bought a new card to send out. Today was kinda hectic so I didn't get a chance to go to the post office but I will send it out tomorrow. It will have everything but the mags on it.

BeeYee
May 9, 2006, 03:13 PM
hey viashino, ill give you anything i have for red mechs and psycho wand, you may not want anything i have but its worth a try

BeeYee
May 9, 2006, 03:14 PM
i have a hildebears cane, summit moon, twinkle star, angry fist, dbs saber, durandul, last survivor, belra cannon, m&a60 vise, justy, visk, club or laconium and zumiuran, mace of adaman, mahu, talis, bloody art, cross scar, varista, custom ray ver.00, yasminkov 2000h, guilty light, red scorpio, wals, spread needle, elysion, guard wave (1 slot), secret gear... and thats it that i can remember

BeeYee
May 9, 2006, 03:15 PM
i have over 200 in grinders

BeeYee
May 9, 2006, 03:17 PM
i also dont know if i can really trust you with my memory card... o well

info
Name: Leprechaun
class: FOnewm
Level: 125
section id: greenil

KariMia
Jun 7, 2006, 09:05 PM
viashino_bey, please check your private messages.

Muzuki
Jun 7, 2006, 09:58 PM
how many grinders u want for an aura filed or light relief?