PDA

View Full Version : Oi! Anybody tried to abuse the PVP content?

ShinMaruku
Apr 27, 2006, 09:18 PM
That I need to know so the Wii in me cna be appeased.

vitius137
Apr 27, 2006, 09:26 PM
lol, nintendo wii. i think revolution was better but wii is a more universal name that can be pronounced by more kinds of people (not to mention it doesnt need to be abbreviated)

ShinMaruku
Apr 27, 2006, 09:29 PM
That name sound's too french, not only that but this guy called EB and asked to preorder a wii and EB hung up....

On topic: I really want to know bout the PVP, though it might not be like RF with the Mau Rush.

Hexadecimal
Apr 27, 2006, 09:39 PM
PVP? Sorry, I'm a bit dense.

Kupi
Apr 27, 2006, 09:40 PM
Player Versus Player. Can you even fight other people yet?

ShinMaruku
Apr 27, 2006, 09:45 PM
This I must know, Mau rush!

Screenshot
Apr 27, 2006, 11:24 PM
I haven't come across any such feature, maybe it will be in the final version if at all.

RoninJoku
Apr 27, 2006, 11:32 PM
Although I never much got to play it... I certainly do hope they bring back battle mode... I had planned to make use of the feature in this itteration... On a side note... They BETTER have challenge mode eventually... Or I will be seriously upset... Along with many many others I'm sure...

RFB
Apr 28, 2006, 03:33 AM
On 2006-04-27 19:45, ShinMaruku wrote:

Excuse me Mr. or Ms. MAU, but dont expect big PvP battles like the RF-Online Chip Wars. We dont know if there's PvP, at least there is no such mode in the Beta. We'll have to wait until release, I suppose. But if there is, it'll most likely be a PvP match between the team members, which means a maximum of 6 players.

Rurouni, I also hope they put challengue mode in release, I loved that mode.

Alexandrious
Apr 28, 2006, 03:49 AM
The PVP vs PVE flamewars.....

It....begins....

*goes to unload his barrels of gasoline and lighter fluid....*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious on 2006-04-28 01:57 ]</font>

Violation
Apr 28, 2006, 06:42 AM
man, they better put pvp in and a leaderboard...

Ryudo
Apr 28, 2006, 06:48 AM
I reckon Guilds and Guild VS guild combat will be one of the first expansions to PSU
It'd just be too perfect with the vehicles and stuff

Sessilu
Apr 28, 2006, 07:12 AM
True, or even enable fights while your on the vehicles, that would rock, or maybe races, that would be fun!

ShinMaruku
Apr 28, 2006, 01:43 PM
On 2006-04-28 01:33, RFB wrote:

On 2006-04-27 19:45, ShinMaruku wrote:

Excuse me Mr. or Ms. MAU, but dont expect big PvP battles like the RF-Online Chip Wars. We dont know if there's PvP, at least there is no such mode in the Beta. We'll have to wait until release, I suppose. But if there is, it'll most likely be a PvP match between the team members, which means a maximum of 6 players.

Rurouni, I also hope they put challengue mode in release, I loved that mode.

I don't think Sonic Team has the ambiton for a Chipswar esque battle although I still hope for an engaging PVP.

RFB
Apr 28, 2006, 02:13 PM
As I've said, 6 player at most, and likely to be like Battle Mode was in PSO.
We cant say for sure, we'll have to see, but I have a hunch that, IF there is Battle mode in the release version, it'll be just like in PSO.

bstm300
Apr 28, 2006, 02:17 PM
PVP with six players max sounds pretty sweet. They could possible have full-scale team warfare or have the the party stand and watch as 2 members from opposing sides duel in a circle of death! muhahahhaha!

ShinMaruku
Apr 29, 2006, 09:45 PM
Now if I can make enimeis rush my foes, I cna still hav my mau rush...

oShojino
Apr 30, 2006, 07:11 PM
It would be a shame if they didnt have PVP in PSU, a battle mode would be nice for intimate PVP battles (10 or less people). It would be cool to have large pvp battles, Im a particular fan of fighting for territory/ownership of something (like for castles in RO and Lineage II).. though I doubt would happen in PSU. It would be cool if we had raid events/missions where we defended the city against a giant seed attack (like in the movie of offline mode on motwaab where the giant seed army is rushing the line of cast rangers). Perhaps there could be a pvp event where cities battle against eachother. The possibilites are endless but whether or not SEGA thinks about the PVP factor will determine whats in and whats out.

-Shojin

MtrxDarkShdw
Apr 30, 2006, 08:06 PM
Well if you look in some of the trailers up on the site, in single mode, you see Ethan fight people, so if it's like that offline I'm sure they'll have it online.