PDA

View Full Version : dressing room?

Evan101
Apr 28, 2006, 06:49 AM
will there be a dressing room? (or other way of later changing the appearance of you characters?)

Sessilu
Apr 28, 2006, 07:11 AM
From what i've heard, there is, in your own Room, there's a Wardrobe of sorts, but only a Beta Tester can confirm this to me XD
You will also be able to buy clothes.

mechatra
Apr 28, 2006, 08:01 AM
My guess would be that clothes you buy are stored in your wardrobe so you can mix and match them from then onwards.

I hope so actually, that sounds quite cool.

Sessilu
Apr 28, 2006, 08:10 AM
Kinda, from what i've seen posted, you get your clothes in your wardrobe for safe keeping, the ones you buy, so you can use them whenever you want..
Now that i look at it, it's like Gta. San Andreas, you buy your clothes, and whatever you bought, goes straight to all of your safe houses, for later use.

Ryna
Apr 28, 2006, 08:43 AM
There is a dressing room located in your character room.

RoninJoku
Apr 28, 2006, 09:54 AM
Someone asked in another thread (though I can't remember which, or I would go look for the answer there) if your dressing room had all of the other outfits from the initial character creation in it automatically when you start the game? Or do you have to buy them all... Also, when you buy a new outfit (not sure any beta testers have yet) do you get all the different colors of that outfit?

Dragon_Knight
Apr 28, 2006, 10:05 AM
Well one A) to that is that no you don't get all the clothing in the CC screen, only the one you started off with. Apperantly so far you can't change the colors on your own.

*HK-46 mode*

Speculation- I'd imagine that it will be like GTA: SA where you have all the clothes in whatever color variations are possible and need to buy each one indiviudaly....Meatbag.

*End HK-46 mode*