PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Neighbor and Cat

Otis_Kat
Apr 28, 2006, 03:48 PM
I was walking into my house today and my cat escapes. Just as I get her out of the bushes out front my neighbor comes up in his four wheeler(I live in a semi-rural area)to talk to me and scares the piss out of the cat as I'M HOLDING HER. I told him to get the hell off the property and went inside and locked the cat in here carrier and put her in a closet about an hour ago.

zwandude15
Apr 28, 2006, 09:09 PM
I think you just might have overreacted a teeny bit.

I'm sure he didn't pull up with the intention of, "Let's make that cat pee!"

Perhaps it should be taken more lightly, yes?

Otis_Kat
Apr 28, 2006, 09:48 PM
The cat didn't pee, it ripped apart my neck and arm.

zwandude15
Apr 28, 2006, 10:07 PM
scares the piss out of the cat
I guess i took this too literally, sorry. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

In any case, I'm sure the guy didn't mean for it to get scared like that, but I'd understand why you'd be a little angry.

Try to be as content as possible though, at least until you get inside your house. Then you can feel free to cuss the hell out of your walls.

roygbiv
Apr 29, 2006, 12:28 AM
People being mean to animals isn't really ok. Am I correct to extrapolate from your statements that he was somehow harrassing the cat while he was there?

Otis_Kat
Apr 29, 2006, 06:19 AM
He was laughing when it happened.

Also, I locked the cat up so I didn't hit her while I was angry.

Daikarin
Apr 29, 2006, 06:32 AM
Pretty dangerous. I once stepped on a cat's tail, and never saw those pants again.

FOAtHeart
Apr 29, 2006, 11:09 AM
Hell hath no fury like a cat scorned D;

Well what is done is done, I just hope your scratched areas don't hurt for too long ;o

InfinityXXX
Apr 29, 2006, 07:01 PM
Beware of pissed off cats. (I never knew how sharp there claws were, until I had my own personal experience with a mad cat) At first I was thinking you over reacted but then you said the neighbor was laughing after you got scratched and thats a no-no.

I would've bitch slapped that neighbor for laughing lol j/k.

Sorry what happened.

Charmander02
May 2, 2006, 06:38 PM
We have a demon cat in our neighborhood.

It has red eyes, and it has bloody lips like it just devoured someone.

Then it stares at you while your walking along.....