god/mind x4
god/body x3
tp/revival x5
add slot x5
sato
guld milla
heaven punisher
stink frame
photon drop x99(2 sets of 99 plus 2 more)
dbs saber
last suviver
brionac
varista
custom ray ver.00
bravace
wals mk2
god hand
mace of adaman
club of zumiuran
silence claw
stag cutlery
inferno bazooka
caduceus
sting tip
yamato
musashi
elysion
black king bar
tsumikiri j sword
lavis cannon
evade material x2
luck material
hp material x3
def material x5
mind material x3
power material x4
rati
foie merge
gifoie merge
barta merge
razonde merge
recovery barrior
talis
mahu
guilty light
tripolic shield
boomas claw
dbs sword 3067 and 3069
shield of delsaber
g assains sabers
nug 2000 bazooka
dragon claw
snow queen
photon launcher
demolition comet

*most of these items are grinded max and i have an extra 50 trigrinders in the bank in case i also got this item from my friend its in red writing called igisgay thats grinded to 250 not sure wat it is though sum kind of double saber*

thats wuts on it i developed a hatred for this game and dont want it so im selling it

Forte1224
Apr 28, 2006, 11:52 PM
I think Karimia deserves this the most.

I developed the same feeling as you. This game took over my life for the longest time...

KariMia
Apr 29, 2006, 08:13 PM
I'll send you a PM with a price quote pending your response from the prior PM that I just sent you.

viashino_bey
Apr 29, 2006, 11:37 PM
kari, i hear you said that you wanted only legitimate bank.

so, in my most profesional use of courtesty, i at least have to open your mind to this; by the sheer number of exceptionally rare items that he has, there is almost NO doubt in my mind that he either is a dupe feind, an action replay user, or possibly both.

if i am mistaken, i am sorry, but i highly doubt you were able to obtain a pwand, a guld milla, a heavens punisher, a syncesta, a Tsimikiri j-sword, a snow queen, a nug bazooka, and a lavis cannon absolutely legitly.

PSORAmar125
Apr 30, 2006, 12:30 AM
i understand were ur coming from and its ok i know wut ur thinkin but they are all legit see ive never in the world played this game by myself it was a thing me and my friends did on the weekends all the time we have like over 600 hours on it and for those items its a lil pathetic i shood have more but we had to split it between the four of us and that wus tuff enuff we juss gave each other wut we needed and the extras came to me i got luky because wen sum items dropped we juss had dibbs and whoever got it got it n id wait for my pals to kill then i ran in n took i cheated them out pretty badly and with all of our different section ids and classes it wuz easy to see who got wut...

PSORAmar125
Apr 30, 2006, 12:36 AM
ooo and we only have one copy between the 4 of us and thats pso plus so duping is highly impossible and thats the reason i hate this game 600 hours werth of my life on it...

PSORAmar125
Apr 30, 2006, 09:12 PM
ok kari can no longer purchase cards so any other offers cuz i would like to be rid of it...

viashino_bey
Apr 30, 2006, 09:37 PM
and yet, for a casual gamer with your friends, you managed to pick up a hunters lisence? some of those weapons are online-only. something really smells fishy.

along with the fact that you and your friends managed to max grind over 50 weapons(including an s-rank with +250).. i just dont believe it at all.

PSORAmar125
May 1, 2006, 09:47 PM
theres 1 online only weapon and grinders can be purchased at the shop no and agen and if i had a hunters license i wood have dun sumthin with the gabilion photondrops and most of those grinded weapons only go to about 18 anyway

PSORAmar125
May 1, 2006, 09:49 PM
excuse me that me and my friends know how to hunt for items and spent every sat and sun for about 12 hrs each day scuze me we dont suk

PSORAmar125
May 14, 2006, 04:17 PM
just obtained chu chu fever cure/confuse virus lafesumthin or other sacred guard and sacred cloth and holy ray

DonRoyale
May 14, 2006, 04:19 PM
I want that card.

Is there any other way to get it without incorporating money?

PSOPRINCE
May 15, 2006, 09:49 AM
where is staten island, is that in europe? if so i want the card also

PSORAmar125
May 15, 2006, 09:57 PM
staten island is in new york in the united states and im selling it unless theres sumthin offered better than money i doubt it.

Ryna
Jun 4, 2006, 07:11 AM
Selling items/memory cards on PSOW is a violation of the forum rules. As such, I'm closing this topic.