PDA

View Full Version : A Last Chance :(

Wavey
Apr 29, 2006, 05:23 PM
Hey all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

As I mentioned in a previous thread, this coming day of testing, and the next will be the only chance of taking a look of the game first hand. I am some very intensive studies happening this coming tuesday, and even if an open beta was a possibility I will not have the chance to participate.

Therefore, if anyone could find it to let me try the game out with there acounts just for this one day, I would be ut-most grateful. I know you could just think i am lieing about not been able to play, but I guess its up to you.

Thanks for at least reading

Wavey =)

LockeLionhart
Apr 29, 2006, 07:15 PM
Heh, might aswell give up. We'll just have to wait until the game comes out I suppose =(

Balthor
Apr 29, 2006, 07:55 PM
Jeez, give it up.

vitius137
Apr 29, 2006, 08:05 PM
thats not nice. >_>
some people just want to play for a day because they wont ever get a chance till the release. is that so wrong?

Balthor
Apr 29, 2006, 08:17 PM
On 2006-04-29 18:05, vitius137 wrote:
thats not nice. >_>
some people just want to play for a day because they wont ever get a chance till the release. is that so wrong?

Constantly begging and whining just leads the person to get a lower chance of anyone sharing. I'm sure plenty other of people are tired of seeing "plz plz let me share account plz", where they come here for info about the game.

Signed up? Didn't get in? Tough shit, you'll live.

Ziro_Natsuke
Apr 29, 2006, 08:48 PM
wavey i understand how much you want to play the game but if someone wanted to share their account with you they probly would have told you already.

Dhylec
Apr 29, 2006, 09:04 PM
This isn't going anywhere. Let's not make it worse.