PDA

View Full Version : Think they'll ever make you craft your on weapons later on?

ShinMaruku
Apr 29, 2006, 09:50 PM
If you can, and do it correctly then some can damn the rares if one cna make such wepaons that crush the rares.

TheStoicOne
Apr 29, 2006, 09:59 PM
It is a possibilty.You can get a synth board for your PM offline I believe.

ShinMaruku
Apr 29, 2006, 10:04 PM
That would be a novle featrure if implemented correctly because then they cna either deflate or inflate one's ego.

Feran
Apr 29, 2006, 11:11 PM
This has been confirmed since we found out about pm's, peroid http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif well....what type of item hasn't, but come on... making monomates only? Theres gotta be weapons. (Imagines giving heavens punisher special to new mechgun(crazy fast beams from above O.o))

_Tek_
Apr 29, 2006, 11:14 PM
Actually, I hope there are alot rares, but then still have all the customize to them.

TheStoicOne
Apr 29, 2006, 11:34 PM
I hope rares are still there too. But when you say customize, what do you mean?

beatrixkiddo
Apr 29, 2006, 11:55 PM
I don't get this post. Yes you can synth weapons. You can synth lots of things. There are recipes for Monomates, Dimates, Trimates, Scape Dolls, etc. There are even recipes for turning certain synth components into higher level ones. So far all I've done with synthing is make a Sniper.

ShinMaruku
Apr 30, 2006, 02:44 AM
All I wnated to know is if wepaons cna be crafted, and if one is real crafty they can craft a weapon on the level of rares or even craft a rare without lookin for it. Or make a compltly new weapon. What was so hard to glean form my first post?

_Tek_
Apr 30, 2006, 03:14 AM
I mean like if you get an uber rare, it'd be great to still pick what kind of special you want on it, which would be powerful depending on rare.

And be able to get different colors and such, just like the simple weapons.