PDA

View Full Version : Force Weapons

Kimil
Apr 30, 2006, 11:00 PM
Where did the 'Card' (not PSO3 C.A.R.D.) go? IN fact, where did ALL the Force Weaps go?! There's only two fricken Force Class Weapons! Why could't they come up with a few extra Force Weaps... T_T

Edit:

Wait, there weren't realy many to begin with, my bad... But still, 2 frickin weapon classes

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2006-04-30 21:03 ]</font>

TheStoicOne
Apr 30, 2006, 11:02 PM
The long was said to be classified as a force weapon. And I'm sure (A) more will be added later in the BETA, or (B) Tere going to unveil them in final release.

:long bow. LOL! sleepy _ _
)-(

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheStoicOne on 2006-04-30 21:15 ]</font>

Feran
Apr 30, 2006, 11:10 PM
Theres a whole 'nother page of weapons. Look in parns screens about race-class Q's awnsered. The weapon rank page, has another page to it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Also, right now we have staffs, canes, and wands.(According to PSOW screens)
And im sure that will have maybe another 2h force weap.

Itsuki
Apr 30, 2006, 11:12 PM
From the pictures, it appeared that Bows were a 2h force weapon.

Kupi
Apr 30, 2006, 11:23 PM
On 2006-04-30 21:10, Feran wrote:
Theres a whole 'nother page of weapons. Look in parns screens about race-class Q's awnsered. The weapon rank page, has another page to it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ennn, I'm not so sure. That second page could simply be different information of the same type, the way the main menu in PSU gave you multiple pages of different stat outputs (for instance, your EXP to the next level was on one page, your character stats on the next). This might work the same way.

OdinTyler
May 1, 2006, 12:17 AM
From what I understand of the bows (given info that was posted long ago), bows aren't JUST for Forces. It's just that they can use it as well. As said here, not everything will be in the Beta, but, will be in the final game. I just pray that Hunters AND Forces can use the bow. Rangers should be able to use it by default (at some point anyway).

Itsuki
May 1, 2006, 11:03 AM
Rangers should be able to use it by default (at some point anyway).
But, from the pictures parn posted, only FO can use bows by default.

Feran
May 1, 2006, 06:16 PM
Odin prolly means that since FO's cant level Ranger PAs, they get B-rank bow on default, while rangers get it later with the chance to get it S-rank. (Of course this is speculation on parn's shots)

voxie
May 1, 2006, 07:30 PM
Ah, the game's not even out yet. Complain about it once you've played it and think you've seen all the FO weps yourself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif The FO weps have reputation to be the most beautiful in PSO. I'm sure PSU lives up to that!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: voxie on 2006-05-01 17:31 ]</font>

Feran
May 1, 2006, 10:23 PM
Rembers that... "sigh of a god"
(fav. weap with me FO in pso)

Shade-
May 2, 2006, 12:30 AM
is anyone far enough in the beta to see if you can increase proficence levels in weapons, or, hopefully add avalibility to new items. Like if you level up force enough, can you use claws eventually? And likewise, can a hunter learn to use canes, even poorly?