PDA

View Full Version : Downloadable Character Creation Tool

purplehaze
Apr 30, 2006, 11:10 PM
I read in one of the threads that someone made a downloadable character creation tool. Could someone be so kind as to tell me where/how to get it?

Kimil
Apr 30, 2006, 11:47 PM
I want to know aas well so :
BUMP

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 30, 2006, 11:49 PM
Go ask "you-know-who," discussion of this matter is strictly forbidden on this forum (and rightly so), Ryna has made that clear on several occasions.

Kimil
Apr 30, 2006, 11:52 PM
I don't really see why though... this sort of tool wouldn't harm Sega -_-

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 30, 2006, 11:53 PM
Yes, but the place where said tool is located also hosts things that are harmful...

beatrixkiddo
May 1, 2006, 12:09 AM
Not to mention said tool is a violation of the ToS...

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 1, 2006, 12:14 AM
That too...but then again, you broke said ToS by signing up for the beta, Mr. Not-in-Japan-oh-by-the-way-make-me-skyly-crater-interior-games-dude

OdinTyler
May 1, 2006, 12:15 AM
Harmful as in viruses or spyware? Hope not. Bad stuff. Don't want any of that near MY computer. I'll stay away from that kind of thing.

VioletSkye
May 1, 2006, 12:23 AM
There is no downloadable character creation tool. What you are most likely referring to is the Beta that was "leaked" and used to allow those of us that didn't get selected to try out the PSU Beta, to at least use the character creation portion of the program for which no username or password is required.

OdinTyler
May 1, 2006, 12:26 AM
Uh oh. That's not good. No way would I be a part of that. If I couldn't be part of the beta legitimately, I won't be part of it any other way. I feel fortunate to have played the demo I did & get as much playtime from it as I could.

VioletSkye
May 1, 2006, 12:40 AM
Personally I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you aren't trying to find exploits or reverse engineer it. I remember that Sims 2 had a character creation tool that they released before the game finally came out and it was cool to just experiment with it. The Beta installer program was bound to get out at some point (as does everything) and I rather enjoyed messing around with character creation. I do see your point though and I can respect that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

OdinTyler
May 1, 2006, 12:59 AM
I mean I'd love a character creation tool just to play around with. I've said it since October that ST should've let us have that. If I had a free one of those, I could spend hours having fun with just that alone. Help me plan my chars better, ya know?

vitius137
May 1, 2006, 01:07 AM
no one will be able to tell you where the leaked beta is because posting pso cheat sites is agains rules and will get the thread locked. i learned that the hard way. maybe you could get someone to PM it to you (but i still wouldnt recommend doing it)

OdinTyler
May 1, 2006, 01:24 AM
No no, I'm not asking for the beta. I was just always hopeful for a char creation demo. I'm not part of the beta because my PC can't handle it. Otherwise, I would've tried to sign up. Besides, I don't want to be connected to a leaked beta copy. I'm not touching it with a 50 foot pole!

vitius137
May 1, 2006, 01:43 AM
id like a char creation demo too. but the closest thing right now is the leaked beta.

Tetzuro
May 1, 2006, 04:05 AM
ok yeah so where do i download this...cause i just want to make a character thats all...who the hell is whats his name...wtf so childish

RFB
May 1, 2006, 04:16 AM
You can NOT ask where to get that "tool", which is NOT a tool, but a modified (and therefore illegal) version of the Beta client, nor will you be told where to acquire it.

Why?

Read the board rules.

Tetzuro
May 1, 2006, 04:19 AM
ok hmm lemme think

if you now where the beta d/l is then awesome...WE all know its in _______ and i heard if you fill that blank in youll win money , wow i think im gonna fill that blank in because i KNOW where the d/l is i hope i REPLY 1st..........there, now im not asking

linkzone
May 1, 2006, 04:26 AM
id love a char creater, but only if it was licenced by sega as a sorta teaser thing.

Tetzuro
May 1, 2006, 04:27 AM
i honestly think a char creator isit a big bad deal...and yeah its hard ass hell to find in google...

Ryna
May 1, 2006, 04:53 AM
You are not allowed to ask where this character creation hack is since linking to the site would be a violation of forum rules. As such, I am going to lock this thread.