PDA

View Full Version : You know you've been in FKL too long when...

Sord
May 1, 2006, 02:56 PM
1. you hitch a ride in a dumpster to your new home
2. you begin to think "O RLY?" everytime someone says something you don't care about.
3. your form your own weird cult based around kitchen utensils

continue

DizzyDi
May 1, 2006, 02:59 PM
Uhm...I got nothing.

Shadowpawn
May 1, 2006, 03:02 PM
[standard repsonse]When you make this topic.[/standard repsonse]

Skuda
May 1, 2006, 03:10 PM
praise Spork!

Sgt_Shligger
May 1, 2006, 03:19 PM
No, kill spork.

Skuda
May 1, 2006, 03:20 PM
*yamato throws at Shligger*

Firocket1690
May 1, 2006, 03:37 PM
When you get to laugh at the new landfill killers.

... *laughs at new landfill killers* >o

EJ
May 1, 2006, 04:42 PM
orly?

o;

Stan
May 1, 2006, 04:50 PM
omg annanas!

Sgt_Shligger
May 1, 2006, 05:04 PM
Wait. you can't throw a Yamato at me. I am the one and only Yamato thrower.

Tact
May 1, 2006, 05:07 PM
On 2006-05-01 12:56, Sord wrote:
1. you hitch a ride in a dumpster to your new home

2. you begin to think "O RLY?" everytime someone says something you don't care about.

3. your form your own weird cult based around kitchen utensils

continue

1. Not me.

2. Me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

3. Not me.

Shadowpawn
May 1, 2006, 05:12 PM
On 2006-05-01 15:04, SgtShligger wrote:
Wait. you can't throw a Yamato at me. I am the one and only Yamato thrower.

*throws a GOD powered Yamato at Shligger*

Tact
May 1, 2006, 05:13 PM
GOD-powered Yamato?

Explain to me how that works.

Shadowpawn
May 1, 2006, 05:20 PM
Yamato drunk off of GOD.

Jive18
May 1, 2006, 05:21 PM
It's quite simple really...

Wait, maybe it's not http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif.

Sord
May 1, 2006, 05:25 PM
On 2006-05-01 15:21, Jive18 wrote:
It's quite simple really...

Wait, maybe it's not http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif.

maybe a Yamato soaked in a GOD solution?

Tact
May 1, 2006, 05:27 PM
Probably. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sord
May 1, 2006, 05:28 PM
4. You want a wacko frisbee

suddenly that just came to mind, and now i want one >_>

Tact
May 1, 2006, 05:36 PM
...You mark all of FKL in your "Favorite Thread" file.

DizzyDi
May 1, 2006, 05:37 PM
I guess I haven't been here too long cause I'm not suffering from any of these symptoms.

Sord
May 1, 2006, 05:41 PM
On 2006-05-01 15:37, DizzyDi wrote:
I guess I haven't been here too long cause I'm not suffering from any of these symptoms.

on the contrary, you are experiancing the symptoms in the vague form of avatar influence.
Avatar influence may include the following:
-believing something in their avatar to be all powerfull
-while not restrained to FKL, SordSyndrom

other such occurences that fall under this illness are subtle and may not always be immediatly recognized as such

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

DizzyDi
May 1, 2006, 05:58 PM
O

Sgt_Shligger
May 1, 2006, 06:01 PM
No one else can any form of Yamato. Since I throw them I know the exact ways to stop them. I am simply the perfect sword-thrower

DizzyDi
May 1, 2006, 06:05 PM
Wait, I don't have SordSyndrome.

Sgt_Shligger
May 1, 2006, 06:06 PM
dissed

Deltra
May 1, 2006, 06:07 PM
On 2006-05-01 16:01, Sgtshligger wrote:

No one else can any form of Yamato. Since I throw them I know the exact ways to stop them. I am simply the perfect sword-thrower

Then I'll throw an Asuka at you. Or a Daylight Scar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deltra on 2006-05-01 16:08 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
May 1, 2006, 06:10 PM
Fool, just simply a fool. The Yamato is simply the best. Asuka fails because it isn't cool and niether is the Daylight Scar.

Sord
May 1, 2006, 06:13 PM
On 2006-05-01 16:05, DizzyDi wrote:
Wait, I don't have SordSyndrome.

i know, you don't have to, only one of those are required. But since SordSyndrom has everything to do with avatars, it nonetheless falls under the sympton category of avatar influence

On 2006-05-01 16:01, SgtShligger wrote:

the perfect sword thrower could throw all types of blades, not just one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sgt_Shligger
May 1, 2006, 06:14 PM
Yamatos are my specialty

Sord
May 1, 2006, 06:16 PM
On 2006-05-01 16:14, SgtShligger wrote:
Yamatos are my specialty

then that would make you a Yamato-master, not a sword-master. There is a big diffrence.

Sgt_Shligger
May 1, 2006, 06:18 PM
Great sword thrower, Ultimate Yamato Thrower.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 1, 2006, 06:54 PM
When you leave and you come back?

When your wacko per post exceeds normal usage.

When you don't get a haircut, and build a desk, and show you freaks.

Tact
May 1, 2006, 07:07 PM
On 2006-05-01 16:54, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
When your wacko per post exceeds normal usage.

I'm sure people who have posted huge blocks of wackos in that one thread surpass normal usage. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Allos
May 1, 2006, 07:30 PM
You can vividly recall the DTPA and the A-DTPA wars....and you actually remember when I actively posted here.

Shadowpawn
May 1, 2006, 07:34 PM
On 2006-05-01 17:30, Allos wrote:
When you got it memorized.

REJ-
May 2, 2006, 12:56 AM
On 2006-05-01 16:01, SgtShligger wrote:

You may be the perfect sword-thrower, but you stand no chance against the perfect Sord-thrower http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sgt_Shligger
May 2, 2006, 03:14 PM
Sword > Sord

Sord
May 2, 2006, 04:52 PM
On 2006-05-02 13:14, SgtShligger wrote:
Sword > Sord

wrong, cause Sords owns a gun, and everyone knows guns > sword. Also, the cheap hollywood move where a sword blocks a bullet, un uh, sorry but that shit doesn't happen. When it does, even in a skilled person hand, it is still a minimal chance and the force of a bullet would knock the sword out of a persons hand, rendering him defenceless from another shot. I win, and if you decide to simply be an ignorant dumbass and say you can block a bullet with a sword, then I'll simply kill you with a bazooka.

Wyndham
May 2, 2006, 04:54 PM
When you are a adequately funky teenage girly-man vampire.

Tact
May 2, 2006, 04:56 PM
On 2006-05-02 14:54, Oran1324 wrote:

Or a vampire cat-hermaphrodite.

Sgt_Shligger
May 2, 2006, 05:07 PM
I'd be wearing kevalr.... and I don't plan on blocking a bullet with a sword... I would need a shield to stop a bullet... more like hide behind to avoid getting shot.

Wyndham
May 2, 2006, 05:08 PM
On 2006-05-02 14:56, Tact wrote:

On 2006-05-02 14:54, Oran1324 wrote:

Or a vampire cat-hermaphrodite.

*high five for Tact*

Sord
May 2, 2006, 05:21 PM
On 2006-05-02 15:07, SgtShligger wrote:
I'd be wearing kevalr.... and I don't plan on blocking a bullet with a sword... I would need a shield to stop a bullet... more like hide behind to avoid getting shot.

there are hundreds of designs for guns and bullets that shoot through Kevlar. It is also extremely heavy to wear as full body armour, slowing you down drastically, and even if a shield covered you completely, you would have to move sometime, and a full size body shield that could withstand any bullet would be extremely heavy as well and probably have to be made out of some form of metal, so you would also lose visibility.

Anybody who thinks swords are superior in this day and age are merely fanboys of the weapon who have deluded themselves into believing it is all powerful.

Wyndham
May 2, 2006, 05:23 PM
On 2006-05-02 15:21, Sord wrote:

On 2006-05-02 15:07, SgtShligger wrote:

there are hundreds of designs for guns and bullets that shoot through Kevlar. It is also extremely heavy to wear as full body armour, slowing you down drastically, and even if a shield covered you completely, you would have to move sometime, and a full size body shield that could withstand any bullet would be extremely heavy as well and probably have to be made out of some form of metal, so you would also lose visibility.

Anybody who thinks swords are superior in this day and age are merely fanboys of the weapon who have deluded themselves into believing it is all powerful.

Just use a fnucking Nuke.

Tact
May 2, 2006, 05:25 PM
Unless you're in FKL.

Sgt_Shligger
May 2, 2006, 05:25 PM
I don't belive swords are better than guns. A sword is an outdated weapon that required extensive training to use. A gun requires almost no training to use properly (but not necasarily well.)

Sord, your getting too serious for this topic. I'm talking about thrwoing an imaginary weapon and your lecturing me on the RL topic of guns vs. swords.

Sgt_Shligger
May 2, 2006, 05:26 PM
By the way... aren't nukes banned here?

Sord
May 2, 2006, 05:32 PM
On 2006-05-02 15:26, SgtShligger wrote:

eh, i think there was a treaty between the ADTPA and the DTPA on it a while back, but I don't know about FKL in general

as per getting to serious on swords vs. guns, I just find it rather annoying when someone constantly spams a dumbass phrase along the lines of something owning nearly all or everything, long after it has lost its amusement if there was any to begin with. In your case it would be yamatos, while not a sword, I don't have to bother with what posts I degrade, just the poster. Dizzy's spinning eyes thing is beginning to get on my nerves as well, he's a few post away from an analytical logical analysis as well.

Tact
May 2, 2006, 05:34 PM
On 2006-05-02 15:26, SgtShligger wrote:

Hence my "Unless you're in FKL" post.

Sgt_Shligger
May 2, 2006, 05:34 PM
Just as a question, those spinny eyes WOULD get owned by a Yamato (light-machete to be technical) right? Give a long lecture on how it would go.

Tact
May 2, 2006, 05:38 PM
*Doesn't feel like it, it's FKL*

Sgt_Shligger
May 2, 2006, 05:40 PM
No it doesn't.

Sord
May 2, 2006, 05:44 PM
On 2006-05-02 15:34, SgtShligger wrote:
Just as a question, those spinny eyes WOULD get owned by a Yamato (light-machete to be technical) right? Give a long lecture on how it would go.

okies,
1. the fact that the Yamato is a heavy object would give it plenty of momentum to throw it through a fan's force, even if weakly thrown, it's falling patter would only be moderatly displace.

2. even at extremely fast rotational speeds, it is unlikely that fans with a diameter slightly bigger than the human eye socket could generate enough windspeed.

3. also because of the small size, only a small amount of air could be pushed forward, so even at high speeds the force would still spread and cancel out within a few feet.

4. there needs to be air behind the fans as well in order to continue blowing the air forward. Even with holes in the fans side there would still be a signifigant amount of air sucked out from behind the goggles, allowing for depressurization causing AT LEAST moderate discomfort.

5. also because of the fans small diameter, the air it blows would not spread out very far, and even at extremely high speed.

6. you could always hit him in the back. if he turns, just hit him from two sides at once

that should about do it >_>

Tact
May 2, 2006, 05:46 PM
Sord, not lazy?

End of the world! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sgt_Shligger
May 2, 2006, 05:48 PM
Wow... you ownt dizzy. The swords would be thrown.... you don't HIT something with a Yamato. It's weakish but others may say "Why not throw an Asuka?" Why would you throw an Asuka, it's RARE.

Anyway nice own.

Sord
May 2, 2006, 05:53 PM
the term "hit" is used loosely in this case, meaning anything that would connect a blow of any sort. More than just a yamato could own a pair of fans.

Sgt_Shligger
May 2, 2006, 05:55 PM
Perfect.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 2, 2006, 08:25 PM
When you talk about swords vs guns vs spinny eyes in a thread where you're supposed to talk about being in FKL too long when.

DizzyDi
May 2, 2006, 09:14 PM
Sord, you forget these are CAST EYES! They shoot lasers as well.
Lasers > Bullets.
YOU WANNA LOGICAL BATTLE? LETS GO FOO'!

Sord
May 2, 2006, 10:58 PM
On 2006-05-02 19:14, DizzyDi wrote:
Sord, you forget these are CAST EYES! They shoot lasers as well.
Lasers > Bullets.
YOU WANNA LOGICAL BATTLE? LETS GO FOO'!

okay, lasers are merely highly concentrated photons. Enough photons (light energy) equals enough heat to do damage, this is how they work. As such, for the photons to be hot enough to damage anything the mechanism would undoubtably melt or overheat on or in the goggles, not to mention burn your face in the process. Also, lasers can only go in a straight line, and being comprised of photons can be easily reflected by objects with high reflective qualities, straight back at you if desired.

Even though bullets are reflected, they can not be easily deflected and aimed and as stated before some bullets require extremely heavy armour just to stop and would not be able to readily be manuveured to deflect back at the shooter.

Just as a gun must have bullets, lasers must have power to run through the medium that has the electrons that produce the photons. The energy required to make a laser strong enough to do damage would have to be stored in a large container with tons of elctrolyte, slowing you down drastically with its weight.

Having done a full page report on how lasers work just last month as a prep for federal testing, I know pretty damn well how a laser works, and that a gun would own any laser you could manage to mount on such a small mask and use with considerable manuverability.

I win, again.

DizzyDi
May 3, 2006, 07:53 AM
Mask?
I'm a CAST!
A walking robot, thx.
My entire body can produce energy. See, the eyes are just where the lasers come from, but my chest laser-heat-photon modulator thingy is where the energy comes from.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif
forget this, this is FKL. You're tired of the spinny eyes?
/SUV BLAST!
Eat it, sucka.

roygbiv
May 3, 2006, 09:37 AM
OH GOD THEN I GO RAWR AND EAT ALL OF YOU!

Sord
May 3, 2006, 11:28 AM
On 2006-05-03 05:53, DizzyDi wrote:
Mask?
I'm a CAST!
A walking robot, thx.
My entire body can produce energy. See, the eyes are just where the lasers come from, but my chest laser-heat-photon modulator thingy is where the energy comes from.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif
forget this, this is FKL. You're tired of the spinny eyes?
/SUV BLAST!
Eat it, sucka.

Your a robot, you USE energy dumbass. Even having a self-powered battery inside him wouldn't work either, as it would be to big along with everything else, and the fact that he is a robot means he is already using massive amounts of energy as is, and has probably sacrificed as much mobility via joint and muscle simulation hardware that he can't afford to swap out any more for battery power to sufficiently power a laser capable of damage. Further more, the bio says he is the 178 years old, so his cast body is more than likely outdated. Not to mention your statement of "laser-heat-photon modulator" makes you sound increasingly unintelligent. You would never need all three together because you only need either laser or photon, not both.

Even if he couldn't pocket sized mirrors would still bounce a laser back, so your ass is still owned.

you still fail, again and again

REJ-
May 3, 2006, 12:07 PM
You know you've been in FKL when your Fail count is past 1

PHAIL http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

DizzyDi
May 3, 2006, 05:27 PM
Sord you can't talk.
I SUV'd u.
GG BRUH!

Bot-Bot
May 3, 2006, 05:29 PM
You know you've been in FKL too long when...

Some wierd guy makes an account named Bot-Bot http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sgt_Shligger
May 3, 2006, 06:02 PM
Dizzy, robot fails.

DizzyDi
May 3, 2006, 06:03 PM
Hear that bot-bot, he sez robot fails.
SIC 'EM!
BEEEEE-WHOOOP!

Sgt_Shligger
May 3, 2006, 06:04 PM
Your both robots.

DizzyDi
May 3, 2006, 06:05 PM
that was the whole point.
dummy.

Sgt_Shligger
May 3, 2006, 06:06 PM
You are too dizzy to think.

Bot-Bot
May 3, 2006, 10:24 PM
You are too... I wont even go there. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif