PDA

View Full Version : Extra mode

Skye-Fox713
May 1, 2006, 08:19 PM
well i'm posing this cause there is a good chance that i will not be able to play online because i will want to fail my sinior year and shortage of $cash&. do you think that it will have all the character customeization options as online when it comes out. like with 50-60 jacket and pant options like what we have seen in some videos i'am woried cause i was looking through the past news up dates for psu and found one fore extera mode that was a magizien scan with an scren shot on one of the pages and it shoed that there was only 15-16 jacket & pant options. i hope that sonic team and sega will include the entire character custonization with the 50-60 clothing optons and all of the other details and not just a small fraction of the options
look at step #4 at the botom of the page
http://www.pso-world.com/images/psu/news/01-22-06/01-22-06-vjump-1.jpg
I know this is very early on to ask somthing like this with the game still months from being relesed, but the main question is that will sega and sonic team deprive those who can't get online the full character custumization with just 15-16 cothing options and not the 50-60 clothing options and posibly more?

_Tek_
May 1, 2006, 08:24 PM
You'll probably have to unlock some of the costumes offline, or only get them from shops, in extra shops

Skye-Fox713
May 1, 2006, 08:41 PM
that would be good just as long as that they include all of the clothing some how cause that would be a bumer

_Tek_
May 1, 2006, 09:52 PM
I'm sure everything online will be accessable offline minus some special online only quests with certain rare prizes.

Speaking of offline, I heard PSU pc offline will still require an online connection, for patches and such. But they won't force you to pay for a subscription I'm sure.

Skye-Fox713
May 1, 2006, 09:58 PM
Thats what I was thinking, now i just have to exprience about a 4-6 month wainting piriod till PSU comes out in the US. aarrrgg!