PDA

View Full Version : PSU Dating Service?

linkzone
May 2, 2006, 06:22 AM
ok ive seen it a number of times, people complaining about guys playing girls, and sometimes though much less girls playing guys. i had a problem with it too till a fellow PSUer enlightened me. its called Phantasy Star. as in its a PHANTASY world where you can be whatever you want to be. i read stories bout guys (or gals) meeting up with a "lover" online only to find out its some "fat guy" (no offense to fat persons). well thats the risk you take. PSU isnt a dating service. yes some people meet online and get hitched, good for them. its a game, the greatest game in history, but just a game.

kassy
May 2, 2006, 06:44 AM
O_o

SabZero
May 2, 2006, 07:30 AM
Well, I totally agree. ^_^

Ryo_Hayasa
May 2, 2006, 07:57 AM
Well, i would just say...

"Hey it's a game, that's why we're able to play anyway we want. Wanna play as girl if you're a guy go ahead. Wanna play as the Yaoi-fangirl fantasy FOmar.....Sure no problem"

Then again with this same law, thats why cheaters exsist.

Now, as for "love" i donno, Role playing should happen (Then again some people just don't get the concept)
As for Real love, well...this is why you do as well of a background check as possible.

Neith
May 2, 2006, 08:01 AM
Heh, I've always played a HUnewearl in PSO, and I'll play Female Beast/Female Cast/Female Newman in PSU. Never have liked the male designs really.

Dragon_Knight
May 2, 2006, 08:15 AM
I usualy only have one male character in my ranks and the rest being females. I don't play to find love here...though I have run into kids that are. Not that its wrong to...but really think a little before going head over heels for my avi. Just cause I make an unsual (mature) Fonewy doesn't mean I'm a girl. I have had a few people be mature about asking me though, which while nice, kinda bothers me when they tell me they thought I was a girl. x_x

Sinue_v2
May 2, 2006, 08:16 AM
I generally use female characters in most of my RPG's and games. However, I never play "as" a girl. There's always a clear line of distinction between myself as a player and the character which appears on the screen which I try to make as blatant as possible.

The way I see it... it's common to give the female persona to objects and phenomenon which men respect, admire, cherish, and fear. Boats, Cars, Storms... they're often mentioned with the female adjective. In the same way, I use the female adjective to describe the characters I create and put a lot of work into. It's only natural to give them a female form as well...

Kano-Okami
May 2, 2006, 08:23 AM
Oh man..your only stirring up bad pso memories ... >_<;;..
(Never trust hunewearls)
It's best to just accept people as people, and take this game as a game,
nothing more.
*rocks back & forth in fetal position*

Dragon_Knight
May 2, 2006, 08:34 AM
Heh, poor Kano-Okami sounds like a horny "newy" tried to get to you too, you do have good advice there though. I have always been myself in PSO, I don't act any diffrent between in game and in real life. Which I suppose is the sorce of "I thought you were a girl" comments.

Sha_Hua
May 2, 2006, 08:40 AM
Only problem I faced was the other beeing 13 years jounger. Not that age matters but a kiss could get me arrested at that point.

But hey what did you expect? MMORPG means Many Men Online Role Playing Girls. At least that is what Men has told me.
This can also happen in a chat box or on a forum. It is the wonderfull anonimitity the internet brings.

TheWildJoker
May 2, 2006, 09:02 AM
LMAO A MEN!

ayrista
May 2, 2006, 09:13 AM
I play female chars because they are better in most instances, I also play in the third person, not first.

Please dont look for love interest in a video game....lol

Zarbolord
May 2, 2006, 09:17 AM
A game is there to play to make friends sure, but WHAT are you suppose to fall in love with? A character? Really, this is pathetic! To fall in love in a game is REALLY wierd if you ask me, there is no point, you need to see and know the person completely to actually be able to fall in love, otherwise it's pathological. To love someone you need to 'scent their pheromones', to be more blunt 'smell' their sweat. Sorry guys and gals, but this seems complete BEEP to me! Disgusted, no it is life, so go get one in the real world. Those who fall in love in a game have:
1) Psychological problems (extreme solitude, only parasitic relationships...)
2) Unaware of what love really is, making a false love and not knowing what they are going into.
3) People that don't have a life and never go outside (which is the mix of 1 and 2).
There you have it!
* This was a comment of a student which is becomming a biologist and has done psychology and therapy study.*

PrinceBrightstar
May 2, 2006, 09:25 AM
Hey, didn't somebody already claim patent on this thing in another thread?

RoninJoku
May 2, 2006, 09:29 AM
I had a friend that I played with that made friends with a (presumeably)female player... Then the lonely bastard tried to attatch himself to the girl in an affectionate way... And the girl was too nice to push him away... It was a very awkward kind of relationship... The kind of awkwardness you can only feel when you are on the outside, but to you it's so incredibly obvious! But hey, it was good for the guys self-esteem while it lasted... But you can probably guess the ending... I felt bad for my friend but I still can't help thinking how pathetic he was...

Also, another friend of mine often sherades as a girl too take advantage of people... He's actually a very large, very hairy, balding grease monkey http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif (But very sexy! and we love him http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif) It disgusts me how many times I have seen this guy walk all over people as they wait on him hand-and-foot... This one time he crossed the line though... Convincing this poor depressed guy (much like the one from the above story) into thinking he was a girl... And he got really attatched... But this friend of mine was too dumb to know when to quit.... Then another friend of mine accidentally blew his cover... The poor guy was so pissed/heartbroken/humilated... I felt terrible >< !

So yea... Don't trust little FOnewearls asking for help, and items, etc...

Kano-Okami
May 2, 2006, 09:30 AM
@ Zarbolord
That was...rather ignorant, considering your education.
Are you saying personality isn't a factor?
Are we all mindless drones driven to each other by scent?
moronically following the scent of sweat?
And lets say thats the factor, doesn't mean we'll automatically 'fall in love'.
If a girl/guy smells nice but is a total assclown & social idiot, no one will want to associate with them. Simple as that.
And besides, this issue isn't about 'love', its about creepy guys playing as chicks.

Non-Toxic-Crayons
May 2, 2006, 10:14 AM
As a male who plays as female characters... I ask you all... Please don't hit on every female character you see.... It makes things hard on me. I don't want to have to embarass you when I break the news to you. And then afterwards I don't wanna hear you rant about why I shouldn't be playing a female character if I'm a dude. It's not like I lead people on.... But too many people automatically assume girl when they see girl.
As far as this situation goes, I live by this philosophy...
All players are male until proven otherwise.

Kano-Okami
May 2, 2006, 10:31 AM
I concur, although it was a lesson hard learned.
I don't suppose you've ever heard of 'The Moon Kingdom', have you?
*shudders & resumes fetal position*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kano-Okami on 2006-05-02 08:31 ]</font>

DamonKatu
May 2, 2006, 10:38 AM
It's rare to find a girl in PSO but I found one back then but it has been so long...You guys dont want to hear it.

voxie
May 2, 2006, 11:03 AM
Ahahahahaha XD

Yes there are girls on PSO, except most of the real ones keep quiet about it because we're sick of being hasled by your horny azz! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif lol okay it's not that bad, but yes, once you say you're a girl, you are treated somewhat differently in gameplay, trading etc. But hey, there are real gentlemen on PSO, it can be said. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif As well as the perverted genuises who think it's romantic to make a chat symbol dedicated to your chest.

Eclypse
May 2, 2006, 11:10 AM
Only another reasons why I loved the voice chat feature of PSO-X. However I can't say I had a problem on the GC or the DC for that matter.

Mitz
May 2, 2006, 11:11 AM
On 2006-05-02 09:03, voxie wrote:
Ahahahahaha XD

Yes there are girls on PSO, except most of the real ones keep quiet about it because we're sick of being hasled by your horny azz! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif lol okay it's not that bad, but yes, once you say you're a girl, you are treated somewhat differently in gameplay, trading etc. But hey, there are real gentlemen on PSO, it can be said. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif As well as the perverted genuises who think it's romantic to make a chat symbol dedicated to your chest.

I agree with your post. Though I myself must admit treating females differently, but I think that I would fall under the true gentlemen type of guy. Not that I would be an ass in general to men.

And yes. In the back of my mind I'd like to find love in PSO/PSU and I'm searching for it. Because I'm too pathetic to find one in IRL XD(Actually I don't fancy the girls around me IRL because I don't like weakminded people.)

Reystradamus
May 2, 2006, 11:20 AM
anybody who uses videogames 2 meet chickz probably got no game...but i did meet this cool chick on pso on the xbox...she sent me a pic and she was cute...but she not in my state though...:-

Mitz
May 2, 2006, 11:28 AM
On 2006-05-02 09:20, Reystradamus wrote:
anybody who uses videogames 2 meet chickz probably got no game...but i did meet this cool chick on pso on the xbox...she sent me a pic and she was cute...but she not in my state though...:-

View it more as an extra use for playing the game. Lol...

Reystradamus
May 2, 2006, 11:42 AM
LOL...i thought she was gonna be unattractive...she was cute..she gettin PSU also....Aint nothing wrong with making friends on videogames...just dont marry em

RedX
May 2, 2006, 12:22 PM
I think that trying to find love in a video game is kind of strange and pointless. You never know who the person behind the character is and even if they are, say a girl playing a girl then the chances are that the person lives somewhere far away from you.

Deaf360
May 2, 2006, 12:27 PM
well my option..is that Phantasy star Universe<----- is where ppl meet and have good time..and find friend or find love..yall can be lover in psu/pso yea maybe that person is far away but still can meet in space station...aka (lobby) and hang out have good time or aim or msn mesager that person...my purpose for PSU is ppl meet again and again have great time together!! well..that just my thought
(my grammer stink today) lol..m'kay! ^_^;

butzopower
May 2, 2006, 01:06 PM
Hopefully they have a marriage event, again. I remember on the GC marrying my friends FOmar with my HUcast. We had to go through both of our lists to find a 'priest'. The after party was pretty sweet, too, with gifts and such.

PSO had a lot of sweet White Day quests, too. Like the one where you had to stay close to eachother to get S rank.

Newmans had some of the coolest designs, but only 3 of the classes were newm, 2 of which were female.

mechatra
May 2, 2006, 01:14 PM

Yes dammit! It was me >_<

Reystradamus
May 2, 2006, 01:21 PM
did they have a marriage on the xbox pso,dam we got shafted.

voxie
May 2, 2006, 01:26 PM
Haven't they been doing the marraige thing since the very first PSO?

First starting in that certain rainbow room in Caves 2? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sev
May 2, 2006, 01:29 PM
You can look at an online game the same as any other chat room if you will. It's more interactive and there are other things to do aside from chat, but chatting is an essential part of the game process. So, if you think it's ridiculous to fall in love through a game, go to a chat room or up to that married couple that met over the internet and tell them the same thing. Just because you don't agree with it, or because you don't see how it'd work doesn't mean that it shouldn't. It's also a good way to meet people in other parts of the world. Unless you plan on staying in the same place your whole life, it's actually better to meet people that aren't in your area, and closer to the target area where you wanna end up. I'm not gonna get into that though, that's just my personal opinion on the matter.

Really, people can do what they want. If you wanna hit on every female character in the world, that's actually fine. You already know the risk of creating a female character, moreso if you're male. Yeah, it sucks that girls are treated that way, but it's just how things are. There's always a double-standard somewhere. If you think you guys get it bad when you're not actually a girl, imagine how and actual girl feels. Moreso, when people posing as girls or other girls take advantage or lead people on. It leaves a bad rep for female players, although most of them don't do anything wrong and don't really ask for anything. Hopefully, there's some type of block or ignore feature as to turn harrassment away.

If people wanna find love on PSU or any game for that matter, it's no ones business to really tell them not to. You can say it as advice, but nothings concrete. Aside from that, I don't understand how many actual guys or gals that wouldn't wanna find someone with an equal interest.

Just try to have fun with the game. Don't need too many stories of heart-broken guardians getting killed in action. XD

_glowstiq_
May 2, 2006, 01:44 PM
I just play the tricks because I'd rather watch the FOmarl waddle than large smelly HUmar walking crap. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _glowstiq_ on 2006-05-02 11:50 ]</font>

Mitz
May 2, 2006, 01:51 PM
On 2006-05-02 11:21, Reystradamus wrote:
did they have a marriage on the xbox pso,dam we got shafted.

XD I am married on PSOBB even though my wife is just a friend.

Reystradamus
May 2, 2006, 03:51 PM
Can u get married in PSU?...imma be a pimp if u can!

EJ
May 2, 2006, 04:08 PM
There a simple rule if you try to find love then you will never find it.

Let it find you.

But yea I met many female pso players there actually more than you would think.

TheStoicOne
May 2, 2006, 04:39 PM
On 2006-05-02 07:25, Jonathan_F wrote:

MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

TheStoicOne
May 2, 2006, 04:48 PM
On 2006-05-02 11:14, mechatra wrote:

Yes dammit! It was me >_<

GASP!!!Treachery!!

VelosofLight
May 2, 2006, 05:01 PM
I usually have a character of each race and gender, but since characters will be stored server-side, you can probably only have 4 of them this time. (Before, by using the same code on each memory card, you could have as many as you wanted.)

Anyway, if I'm playing whatever character, I'll roleplay it by sometimes hitting on the opposite sex.(or same, since I once had a lesbian RAmarl?) I've never bothered taking it into the real world, but sometimes roleplay lovers add an amusing element of realism to the game.

peenk
May 2, 2006, 05:56 PM
There is one easy arugument to playing M or F chars.
Which would you rather stare at for hundreds upon hundreds of hours, pixilated buns of steel or pixilicious booty?
Seems like no brainer to me.
I'm yet another M who picks Fs but I tell everyone that I am a guy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: peenk on 2006-05-02 15:57 ]</font>

VelosofLight
May 2, 2006, 06:19 PM
I've really annoyed horny kids who are unable to type or speak properly by laughing at them and joking when they speak of 'IRL' and they always get like 'd00d u r liek suck a ghey n00b', so I laugh harder. It's even greater when we're hanging out in Forest in Battle mode so I can repeatedly kill them in the most gruesome of Rare Item-powered ways.

Sha_Hua
May 2, 2006, 07:03 PM
On 2006-05-02 08:14, Non-Toxic-Crayons wrote:
As a male who plays as female characters... I ask you all... Please don't hit on every female character you see.... It makes things hard on me.

That almost sounds if you like it.

But back on the subject, with the lack of female players it is good that men also make female chars. Otherwise you would only see men running around and an ocasional female once in a while. That would be a waste of all of the time they put in all female chars and costumes. Also people would get bored of only seeing men all of the time.

Men also seem to behave badly towards female chars. Once had someone ask a girl in WoW guild chat too hook up with him when she ended her relationship. Needless to say this is far from exeptable. The one asked could be in a good relationship or even happily married. If the friend/spous of this girl reads or hears about such chat he could doubt in her loyalty. Next to that who want to start a relationship with someone that wants you to end your current one?!

Treat female gamers like you would any other gamer. They are people as well. And if you decide that you want more then a gaming relationship, don't harras her or place your conversation in a public chat, just ask her in a normal way if she is in a relationship and if not if she would consider starting one online.

It would be a shame to scare off the small group female gamers there are now, cause you think with something else then your head (with that I mean the brain not the other thing).

VelosofLight
May 2, 2006, 07:11 PM
Well, for one, I think that it's only fair that they allow it.

Also, TWJoker, you're a freaking moron.

DamonKatu
May 2, 2006, 07:14 PM
OMG ROFL! some people...

yea thats why most female gamers are scared off because of idoits ruining the game for them (rolls eyes) so many wackos...

Timothy
May 2, 2006, 07:18 PM
yea thats why most female gamers...

Huh? You mean "most shemale gamers" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

VelosofLight
May 2, 2006, 07:27 PM
Yes, everyone who's ever been on 4chan knows there are no females on the internet! -insert eyeroll-

No, actually, I know alotta girls that either play a male to avoid harassment, or play a female just to get to release some hormonal frustation by screaming at total losers online. I hear it can be bizzarrely satisfying.

Shivore
May 2, 2006, 07:30 PM
My thoughts: You're a fool if you go looking for love online. It's just too unlikely to find it, especially in a game. That said, if it finds you, you are far from a fool to accept it. If you initially find love through pixels, it's not as stupid as you may think. Personally, I think it is much better to fall in love because of each others typed words, and how they treat other players in a game world, than their bust size, or muscles. If anything, it's better than meeting in real life, because you can concentrate on the personality, not the physical. Of course that said, I still caution against it, mainly because of all the sickos out there, but I'm not gonna put down anyone who does either.

BTW, I'll probably have at least one character of each sex, if I get the game.

<edit> I'm male by the way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shivore on 2006-05-02 17:30 ]</font>

VelosofLight
May 2, 2006, 07:33 PM
Well, I think in general, anyone who roleplays is probably just a bit more open and curious. Not a rule, but that's what I've found so far, anyway. And yes, Yaoi fangirls are evil and hilarious, and bizzarrely more acceptable and less freaky than guys that get all into the lesbian thing. They tend to be just childish and annoying.

Authenticate
May 2, 2006, 08:39 PM

*slowly closes browser and backs away from the scary people on the internets*

Seriously though, I agree with what a poster said before. Everyone is male until proven otherwise. Just treat everyone the same and you'll have no problems. Chances are even if that hawty beast girl really is female, she lives too far away or already has a boyfriend who's tappin' that.

VelosofLight
May 2, 2006, 08:54 PM
Apparently, according to WildJoker, I'm... a cute dick? Umm.... thanks?

TheStoicOne
May 2, 2006, 09:00 PM
LOL!!!!!!!! Apparently theres another yoai enthusiast!!LOL!

VelosofLight
May 2, 2006, 09:11 PM
You can't say you enjoy seeing that garbled sub-human banter on the boards....

Omega_Nova
May 2, 2006, 09:14 PM
Ahh the timeless art of seduction. If somebody is stupid enough to fall for it, well... thats their own fault.

ShinMaruku
May 2, 2006, 09:17 PM
On 2006-05-02 13:51, Reystradamus wrote:
Can u get married in PSU?...imma be a pimp if u can!

Amen, let the pimps rule!
I'm gonna have a 50 cent character that collects money.. XD

Sinue_v2
May 2, 2006, 09:19 PM
TheWildJoker
Dislikes: School
Mood: sportz

Yeah.. you sound like someone I would make fun of anyhow even if you weren't comming across as a complete asshat in this thread. Perhaps you should learn to like school a little more, as there really is nothing "cool" about ignorance. I'm sure the english language would appreceate the effort as well.

By the way... "lol" is not a replacement for a period, and is not needed to end a sentince.

Ah.. what's the use.. just go watch some Nascar or something and chill out.

VelosofLight
May 2, 2006, 09:23 PM
'sportz' is a mood? Wow, emotions sure have progressed since the time of apes, haven't they?

Anyway, we should probably get back on the topic of PSO/U relationships and not how mentally deficient one of our lesser members is. It does seem quite relevant to the point I made previously, though, that younger online gamers tend to be patheticaly immature, and it is good that the Xbox version will stay seperate.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VelosofLight on 2006-05-02 19:26 ]</font>

Mitz
May 2, 2006, 10:40 PM
It does seem quite relevant to the point I made previously, though, that younger online gamers tend to be patheticaly immature,

With the obvious exception of some like me... or Zephyr...

And anyone who thinks meeting your partner over the internet is 'fag' then he needs to get himself checked since thousands of people get hooked up and meet because of the internet. (Straight couples, mind you mr. fag)

Kimil
May 2, 2006, 10:57 PM
Honestly, PSU isn't a dating service periode. I hate it when I'm in a party where there's a guy who keeps on trying hit on a "Girl" (usually its REALLY a guy ... -_-) As if he was going to go somewhere with the ''chick''.

This isn't restricted to PSO either, I've seen this in Halo 2 Online Quite a bit. Since there's a mic, at least you know who's a girl and who's a guy... but still, I have to say: to all those trying to get close to Female Characters on an online game, Go meat REAL GIRLS Gawd dam

This Reminds me of those characters, Elk and Mia in the .Hack// Series -_-

Balthor
May 2, 2006, 11:12 PM
Anyone else notice this has nothing to do with PSU at this point?

You guys need to go watch a porno or something.

DeathMachine
May 2, 2006, 11:38 PM
Not the first thing I would suggest...Online relationships can be a difficult thing to discuss. I, personally, don't suggest. However, many have found what they were looking for, and good for them. But, then you get the wildjokers of the bunch, acting like asshats, ruining it for everyone with their homophobia and rancid grammar and noob speke. Please, if you try to do this online dating thing, get to know the person and don't think with your.....Avoid being a wildjoker.

This has been a PSO/U PSA.

Alexandrious
May 2, 2006, 11:49 PM
Nothing wrong with looking for someone in an online game. I met my girlfriend whos living with me now on a everquest emu server. Not only is she extreamly beautiful shes very smart, loves animals and is into alot of the same things im into.

Some people like myself are just too shy to talk to a girl in RL, and you can forget going to a bar or parties. For one I dont drink nor smoke, and I moved around too much in my life to have friends. Their are people that have similar lives like that.

Their are also some guys who want a girlfriend that likes playing vid games. It can be kinda hard if you love to play vid games, but you have a girlfriend that wants to go out all the time and has no interest in your favorite hobby, thus you get yelled at alot unless you have a very understanding significant other.

This also applies to females looking for guys online as well, I have seen them, I spoke to them and asked them why they want someone online, 84 percent of em all gave me this same answer which stuns me really.

"All guys in my college/School/Area/neighborhood are jerks and only care bout sex"

Basically they look online cuz its safer for them, to try and find that nice guy who takes personality first, sex last.

Krystal, my girlfriend, saw this in me, and knew what I wanted most was a companion, a friend, someone to have fun with and talk to. So we dated online for awhile, and eventually she moved over to my place. And alot of online relationships happened this way.

So please think bout this before you mock those looking online, course their may be things wrong with kiddies 14-17 looking for love online and they go about it the wrong way of course, basically looking online is like looking in the real world, youll just run right into her eventually and she may be the one. Started with me with a simple emoted kiss on the cheek from her and we started talking about alot of things. =)

linkzone
May 3, 2006, 02:05 AM
TheStoicOne, yes this was your idea. you can lay claim to any money i make of it. as if. but i thought you had a good idea and wanted to share it with other. plus your one of the ones who changed my view on the whole male female thing. honestly the only problem i have is kids looking for love online. like what Alexandrious was talking about. i dont mind kids chatting or what ever but they need to not mess with older folks and stuff. pedifelia (cant spell) is wrong on any level. the only exception would be like 18 with a 16, but even thats pushing it, in my book at least. and yes this has little to do with PSU but it is a real issue that all online games face.

Para
May 3, 2006, 04:16 PM
Just put it this way.

Everyone has their own way of playing the game whether you agree with it or not. If you can't handle it, you fail at the internet.

VelosofLight
May 3, 2006, 04:25 PM
On 2006-05-03 14:16, Nites wrote:
Just put it this way.

Everyone has their own way of playing the game whether you agree with it or not. If you can't handle it, you fail at the internet.

Snaps for you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But, um, what about people who are all in your face with the 'omg d00d stfu ur fag lololololol'? Can't we still, y'know, drive to their houses and beat them to death with an Xbox?

RFB
May 3, 2006, 07:02 PM
On 2006-05-03 14:16, Nites wrote:
Just put it this way.

*clap clap clap clap*
100% agreed. As long as they're not screwing up the game or the community (cheaters, I'm looking at ya), let them play the way they want to.

On 2006-05-03 14:25, VelosofLight wrote:But, um, what about people who are all in your face with the 'omg d00d stfu ur fag lololololol'? Can't we still, y'know, drive to their houses and beat them to death with an Xbox?

If you get a license to kill, yeah, you can.
Dont get me wrong, I also would like to do such a thing to those guys, but I just dont think we should lower ourselves to their standards.

linkzone
May 4, 2006, 02:13 AM
here here.