PDA

View Full Version : Offical Beta Forum news?

patient
May 2, 2006, 11:22 AM
Just out of curiosity, has anyone been tracking the official beta forum?

There are usually tons of developer made threads and Q&As in a beta forum that often do not see the normal website for weeks.

Like upcomming changes, features, release dates, weapons, pets, artistic visions, etc.

I am sure that the Japanese testers have asked just as many questions as the rest of us. The only difference being that someone is there to actuall offically answer those questions. Hehe.

Anyone that can read {@feel like skimming through it and posting some highlights?

If I had a beta account it would have been the first thing I would have done, but I am a forum whore so no surprise there. 8p

.p

AzureBlaze
May 2, 2006, 11:45 PM
I'm really curious about this too.
I am going to post to them once I can get a decent translation for what I want to say, but I havn't actually been there yet.

...But really, has anyone? As far as the 2 topics that were made for it, they both got pushed off the front page pretty quickly, and din't actually generate any content or ST=usefullness for their forums.

I'm surprised that more curious PSOW reporters havn't gone there to bring back the goods, at least if it's not all bickering or back-patting which doesn't actually aid the purpose of PSOW or its readers.

I have the ability to access the forums, but I can't read them. I however CAN copy/paste found text into things.

Saffran
May 3, 2006, 05:41 AM
>I have the ability to access the forums, but I can't read them. I however CAN copy/paste found text into things.

Well, I would like to see a pic of the pages of the BBS. That way I would know what kind of topics are already posted and this kind of stuff.
And then of course, if we see a thread made by the developers, I would love to read it, but OTOH I am sure that Inazuma or Espio would have posted such content already...