PDA

View Full Version : Kinda Silly Question But....

Reystradamus
May 2, 2006, 04:21 PM
In The Online Lobby.....can u sit down in the photon chair!

electricocean
May 2, 2006, 04:22 PM
I have more of a silly question.

Can you put eye patches on any characters? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And does the hair move when your character does? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Kano-Okami
May 2, 2006, 04:49 PM
Photon Chairs are a thing of the past (although they were quite futuristic).
Now you have the ability to sit on tangable objects (get your head out of the gutter) such as chairs, beds, floors, and so forth.
I'm looking forward to relaxing at those Umbrella'd stands I've seen from Parn's screenshots.

As for accessories, I'm sure they will be sold at the stores, and I wouldn't doubt there would be an eye-patch or 2 there.
As for the hair moving when you move, yes, it does, but its not going to flap in the breeze or anything.

TheStoicOne
May 2, 2006, 04:56 PM
Awwww! no baywatch commercials then!LOL!

Kano-Okami
May 2, 2006, 04:59 PM
That does remind me though, will there be any beach levels? If so, what planet would it be on?'
I know its completely unrelated but I think it would be great to bring back a couple of scenic areas like the beach.

TheStoicOne
May 2, 2006, 05:08 PM
Yeah I agree! It wouldn't hurt, and it would give the more "seasoned" PS players a sentimental vibe or something, I know if the beach was my favorite level on PSO I wouldn't mind it being there.

VelosofLight
May 2, 2006, 05:20 PM
When they make patches and stuff, do you think they'll add whole levels and things, or will they put out a whole new disk like in V2? I mean, with movement around a solar system, there's potential for adding Station levels, moon levels, asteriods, hidden planets, everything! But yes, we'll all miss photon chairs I believe. Except for the fact that they looked like they came out your butt like a cloud of glowing gas.

kassy
May 2, 2006, 07:41 PM
On 2006-05-02 15:20, VelosofLight wrote:
When they make patches and stuff, do you think they'll add whole levels and things, or will they put out a whole new disk like in V2? I mean, with movement around a solar system, there's potential for adding Station levels, moon levels, asteriods, hidden planets, everything!

Ya you can kiss the chance of that happening goodbye thanks to PS2, if it ain't already locked/hidden away on the PS2 disk there won't be any new downloadable levels.

VelosofLight
May 2, 2006, 07:44 PM
Totally lame... I think they should've gone with HDD support or something, but then again, the possibility of charging $50 to everyone for an expansion disk must've been pretty tantalizing to them. That's hoping that the game will ever /be/ expanded at all.

Wow, the game's not even out yet and I'm already whining about the possibilities of expansion. Yes, folks, Velos gets depressed in advance.

Reystradamus
May 2, 2006, 07:48 PM
im glad they aint go HDD...i got the slimline ps2...and thanx 2 that i couldnt get final fantasy...i wont MISS OUT ON PSU.

VelosofLight
May 2, 2006, 07:54 PM
Oh, that's true, I'm forgetting I lost my HDD in Katrina. T-T

linkzone
May 3, 2006, 02:12 AM
im hoping they do have expansions. even if it costs a bit, ill pay.

Deaf360
May 3, 2006, 05:10 PM
does cloud move?...i know it look kinda silly question but that what this theard is for! ^_^; so..does the cloud move? does it have daytime/nightime?..

Wavey
May 3, 2006, 05:59 PM
in Parum Grasslands the clouds move, and make a shadow on the grass

Deaf360
May 3, 2006, 06:05 PM
cool nice thank!...does any planet have daytime/nighttime?

Reystradamus
May 3, 2006, 07:29 PM
yea i wanna kno about the daytime/nighttime thing also...and wat aboout the weather...are some areas rainy...some snowy?

VelosofLight
May 3, 2006, 07:49 PM
Huzzah for realism!