PDA

View Full Version : Items

Oreic
May 2, 2006, 04:54 PM
I was just wondering, if I kill a monster and it drops an item if my team mates just take it before me. If so would you take it before the rightful owner did?

VelosofLight
May 2, 2006, 05:40 PM
In PSO, that was quite a problem. Maybe some sort of delay feature'll be implemented this time around, I dunno. Anyway, duping, hacking, and FSODing was much more of a problem, so you really just learn to deal with the fact that, hey, some !@#$tard you've never met just took your Flow Gene, and there's nothing you can do about it. Ok, so you're right, measures definitely need to be taken.

Nuclearranger
May 2, 2006, 05:42 PM
There is a new pot system implemented but that could be a problem allso because it would randomly not be yours allso.....

VelosofLight
May 2, 2006, 05:47 PM
That's quite lame. I'd hope the party leader can set options like A.) random lots, B.) whoever gets it, or C.) whoever dealt the most damage. Of course, the final option would make it difficult for healers...

Nuclearranger
May 2, 2006, 06:06 PM
Oh sorry my last post made it sound like thats the only thing you can do.
looks like this
RARE ITEMS
pot
first come
NONRARE and MESETA
pot
First come

note first come means pso stlye

VelosofLight
May 2, 2006, 07:12 PM
Oh, nifty! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Oreic
May 3, 2006, 10:14 AM
NuclearRanger what does all that mean exactly?

Axios-
May 3, 2006, 10:32 AM
I believe it means that you can set rare items to either be distibuted randomly or to whoever picks it up independently of your option to set regular items to be distributed randomly or not.

For instance, you can set it so if a rare item drops, it'll go to a random person, but if say a monomate drops, you can set it so that someone can just pick it up.

I'm having a hard time speaking right now, but I hope that helps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Axios- on 2006-05-03 08:32 ]</font>