PDA

View Full Version : I need a few weapons.....

Sgt_Shligger
May 2, 2006, 08:12 PM
I am up for a memory card trade...... I want any of these weapons:

Harisen Battle Fan
Kamui
Red Mechgun
Sange (not Sange and Yasha combined)
Yasha
Huge Battle Fan
Toy Hammer
S-rank Axe
Angel Harp
Egg Blaster
Red Dagger
Red Partisan
Wok of Akiko's Shop
Akiko's Wok

These are some of the only rares I have not aquired and I want them.... badly. I will trade ANYTHING for any of these.
To name all items i am willing to trade that i can think of: All Lavis weapons, all Dark weapons, all twin-headed sabers, Phyco Wand, Prophets of Motav, Chainsawd, Tsumikiri J-Sword, Madam's Umbrella, Madam's Parasol, Imperial Pick, Soul Banish, Spread Needle, Bringers Rifle, all red weapons (except ones above,) Sange and Yasha, Guld Millas, Nug2000 bazooka, Gi Gue Bazooka, Heaven Punisher, Yamigasaru, Holy Ray, Morning Glory, Heart of Poum, Rika's Claw, Nei's Claw (real,) S-rank Twin Saber, S-rank saber, S-rank cane, Striker of Chao, Demonic Fork, God; powers, abilities, minds, battles, cure freeze, poison, slow, confuse, Aura Field, Tripolic Shield, Kasami Bracer.........

I basically have aquired a lot of items online.

GrumblyStuff
May 2, 2006, 08:46 PM
All Dark weapons, eh?

_tsunami
May 2, 2006, 09:32 PM
Yes GrumblyStuff in other words.... non-legit, though some of the other items can be. I guess hes a collector regardless of the source

Sgt_Shligger
May 3, 2006, 03:25 PM
Thank you for the final comment. I am a collector and I need to complete a few sets...... i can't hack but hackers gave me a lot of the rare ones. I hope it doesn't matter if some were/are hacked......

GrumblyStuff
May 3, 2006, 09:51 PM
Well in that case, I got a few Sanges and Red Mechguns of which one I could give up as soon as my memory card gets to Kari and back. If ye gots a spare God/Battle, that's all I'd ask for.

Hell, I'd even give up my Red Dagger and Red Partisan assuming you're not that interested in %s.

REJ-
May 4, 2006, 12:50 AM
I could give you a Red Mechgun for a Spread Needle, or a Snow Queen (preferably with hit%)

Sgt_Shligger
May 4, 2006, 03:37 PM
I got a Frozen Shooter with %s, REJ-.
GrumblyStuff, All those red weapons and the sange would be good. I can give you anything you want... I really don't care what the demand is or how fair it is... I'd trade Sange and Yasha for Sange for instance.

GrumblyStuff
May 4, 2006, 07:56 PM
Well, thanks but no thanks. An item that'll help get two other buddies playing is better to me than an uber-rare. I'll get back to you if you're still interested when I get my memory card back.

best_sato134
May 9, 2006, 09:43 PM
I can get some of that stuff but I can't go online http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Wheatie92
May 10, 2006, 07:16 PM
i can get a sange extremely easily...are you online?
have red mechguns too, though im not as interested in trading those i would let go of them for a good deal

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wheatie92 on 2006-05-10 17:19 ]</font>

best_sato134
May 10, 2006, 09:44 PM
On 2006-05-02 18:12, SgtShligger wrote:

Harisen Battle Fan
Kamui
Red Mechgun
Yasha
Huge Battle Fan
Toy Hammer
S-rank Axe
Angel Harp
Egg Blaster
Red Dagger
Red Partisan
Wok of Akiko's Shop
Akiko's Wok

These are some of the only rares I have not aquired and I want them.... badly. I will trade ANYTHING for any of these.
To name all items i am willing to trade that i can think of: All Lavis weapons, all Dark weapons, all twin-headed sabers, Phyco Wand, Prophets of Motav, Chainsawd, Tsumikiri J-Sword, Madam's Umbrella, Madam's Parasol, Imperial Pick, Soul Banish, Spread Needle, Bringers Rifle, all red weapons (except ones above,) Sange and Yasha, Guld Millas, Nug2000 bazooka, Gi Gue Bazooka, Heaven Punisher, Yamigasaru, Holy Ray, Morning Glory, Heart of Poum, Rika's Claw, Nei's Claw (real,) S-rank Twin Saber, S-rank saber, S-rank cane, Striker of Chao, Demonic Fork, God; powers, abilities, minds, battles, cure freeze, poison, slow, confuse, Aura Field, Tripolic Shield, Kasami Bracer.........

hey when I get to caves ULT and find a sange I'll just give it to you but... I can't go online

DonRoyale
May 13, 2006, 01:04 PM
Are you the one sending your memory card?

I have virtually all your wants, and I'm eyeing your Dark weapons...

Let me know.

BTW, this is offline GC, right?

Sgt_Shligger
May 13, 2006, 01:20 PM
By the way, it will be an offline trade...

Eros17
May 13, 2006, 01:33 PM
I've got Red Partisan!

Sgt_Shligger
May 13, 2006, 01:35 PM
That's very good... you and Beeyee will be very helpful....

DonRoyale
May 13, 2006, 03:00 PM
Kamui
Red Mechgun
Yasha
Egg Blaster
Red Dagger
Red Partisan

This is what I have. LMK what I can give for the Dark weapons.

Rot
May 13, 2006, 06:02 PM
On 2006-05-13 11:20, SgtShligger wrote:
By the way, it will be an offline trade...

Hello... im sry it might be my Stupidity but how can there be an offline trade if you like .. no where near eachother??
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:bFljzAUPYqNrOM:http://www.mentalsoup.com/mentalsoup/images/stupid01.gif

Kratos123
May 13, 2006, 06:10 PM
I would like to trade a Sange for the Sange&Yasha

GrumblyStuff
May 13, 2006, 06:19 PM
On 2006-05-13 16:02, Rot wrote:
Hello... im sry it might be my Stupidity but how can there be an offline trade if you like .. no where near eachother??
Person A mails Person B a memory card.

AXL23
May 14, 2006, 01:32 AM
On 2006-05-02 18:12, SgtShligger wrote:

Harisen Battle Fan
Kamui
Red Mechgun
Yasha
Huge Battle Fan
Toy Hammer
S-rank Axe
Angel Harp
Egg Blaster
Red Dagger
Red Partisan
Wok of Akiko's Shop
Akiko's Wok

Ummm... Idon'at have an item on that list but would you be interested in a RED SLICER?

Sgt_Shligger
May 14, 2006, 02:09 AM
I got one........... with 100% hit and 127% Native.... hackers are good people.

Eros17
May 14, 2006, 09:16 AM
Yayz

Muzuki
May 19, 2006, 10:28 PM
red partitian for ur madam's umbrella or parasol?