PDA

View Full Version : Soppose more SUPER SECRETS come into play

Nuclearranger
May 3, 2006, 09:29 PM
Remember how long it took us to find out how the SJS unslealed. Anyone here think that we are going to have to find out the mysterys of new weapons among other things in this game? Post your ideas here

Dre_o
May 3, 2006, 09:34 PM
If ST knows what it's doing (which it kind of does) and with all the time it's spent on this game, I hope it has some pretty BAD [Censored for kindness purposes] ING weapons. And I just have faith in my good old boy Sonic.

VelosofLight
May 3, 2006, 09:54 PM
In every version of PSO, there were secrets, hidden-away little trinket items, and all kinds of things that were kept under wraps for years at a time. If there aren't in PSU, then Sonic-Team should be looking into retirement by now.

Nuclearranger
May 3, 2006, 09:59 PM
lol but realy i hope theres a sjs style weapon that kept people guessing for years to come

Skye-Fox713
May 3, 2006, 10:10 PM
the chances are more that likely indeed

Jozon
May 3, 2006, 10:40 PM
I hope they do as long as long it's not w/ some crazy requirements, 23k kills was a bit much, but you had to work for it and you could figure it out over time just by using your weapons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jozon on 2006-05-04 02:51 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 3, 2006, 10:41 PM
10k kills? That's for Excalibur, TJS is 23k kills...

_Tek_
May 4, 2006, 12:10 AM
Its funny that everyone though it was impossible to unseal the J sword, until someone decided to not bother arguing with them all and actually went out and got all those kills.

TheStoicOne
May 4, 2006, 04:43 AM
I wish I saw it happen-_- Too bad i left PSO so early to prepare for PSU. PSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!