PDA

View Full Version : PSU @ E3

ChronoTrigga
May 4, 2006, 05:11 AM
We all know that PSU is going to be at E3, but in what form? Will it be the same demo they have been dishing out for the past 2 years? Or something....more. Speculations welcome, flames are not.

TheStoicOne
May 4, 2006, 05:18 AM
Maybe since they've already done the demo thing, they'll show a movie of the final gameplay stuff; for ex: PM fighting, weapons that haven't been yet shown on BETA, or perhaps a more in depth character customization or something.

linkzone
May 4, 2006, 05:35 AM
i know ive said it a billion times. but i hope they show PMs in battle. yes, so sweet.

Sessilu
May 4, 2006, 08:02 AM
Probably will give an EXACT release date, or so i hope, that's all i want to hear right now..

Sabreman
May 4, 2006, 10:53 AM
I'm hoping for a concrete release date and the hard facts about the 360 version (the cross-platform incompatibility isn't officially confirmed yet, is it?).

StarLionsX
May 4, 2006, 12:28 PM
@_@ A release date....cannot stress this enough, more weapons, and stuff!

Sev
May 4, 2006, 12:42 PM
Release dates are good at all... But hopefully they surprise us WITH that release date. I'm already figuring that I won't get to touch this game until Fall, and I'd be alot happier if they let me touch it earlier then that.

Reystradamus
May 4, 2006, 01:01 PM
all i want is a release date confirmed...i think at E3 they will discuss everything we wanted to know...but im tired of talking about the game...and seein demos...i wanna play the DAM game!

Zero-mx
May 4, 2006, 01:40 PM
I hope it comes out this summer instead of Fall. I'll be going abroad in the fall, so I might not get a chance to play it. That would kill my soul.

StarLionsX
May 4, 2006, 02:04 PM
In EGM they say Summer of 2006 @_@ i hope they are right!

YOnyx360
May 4, 2006, 02:18 PM
I'm really just waiting for a release date and new videos
Ihope that people in europe and people in japan have the same servers though. Even though they would be ALOT futher than us... O_0

Reystradamus
May 4, 2006, 02:28 PM
i hope eurpoe and japan have the same servers to....it would be very interesting if that were 2 happen...but i dont think this game is gonna be released in the summer...probably in japan...and the US in the Fall...i also wonder if this game will let dial up users go online....and whats the highest level u can achieve.

Mokona99
May 4, 2006, 08:07 PM
You know what would be nice, a solid release date. And for the final cherry on top, give us a demo we can download from Xbox Live Marketplace for the 360 even if it's the single-player version! For the PC version, allow people to download it off the net, and for PS2, well distribute it somehow. I'm getting the 360 version so it'd be nice to see it in the marketplace. That'd be really sweet. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mokona99 on 2006-05-04 18:09 ]</font>

CaptainJebus
May 4, 2006, 10:12 PM
Better yet a Psu 360 online Demo http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif That would be even better.

linkzone
May 4, 2006, 10:16 PM
i know gamestop i think, cant remember, is always sending me pc demos to try before i buy, itd be nice if i got PSU as a demo. oh yeahhhhh...

REJ-
May 4, 2006, 10:46 PM
At this point, they're probably gonna give a release date, and perhaps hold a few demos. Just an estimate though.

Mitz
May 4, 2006, 11:53 PM
If ST doesn't give the release date then I'm kidnapping Myoshi until he TALKS. TALKS I TELL YOU, BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!11one!1!!eleven

linkzone
May 5, 2006, 01:21 AM
yes yes. then after he talks well roll him up in a carpet and toss him over a bridge... yes i stole that from the simpsons. what are you gonna do bout it? mwhhhhaaaa ha ha.

Willbo118
May 5, 2006, 02:16 AM
Call in the internet police!
GET HIM!

On topic: It'll probably what everyone else is saying, hopefully they give us some good surprises though...and stay far far away from bad surprises, like a 07 US release. That would make me cry...

linkzone
May 5, 2006, 03:00 AM
they did that with legend of zelda for the cube, its taken so long that its going on the wii too. thats sad. if they push it back again i tell you what ill snap.

Willbo118
May 5, 2006, 03:55 AM
I know! wth! If it's pushed back a year...
I don't think Progress Quest can keep me entertained for that long! I might die.....

linkzone
May 5, 2006, 04:56 AM
ya know what would put the tea in my cup. if they did a surprise move and uped the dated a month or sumtan.

Feran
May 5, 2006, 08:43 AM
*Wishes that we have a simultaneous release with japan may 12th*
lol its never gonna happen, but I can hope http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Skuda
May 5, 2006, 08:57 AM
On 2006-05-05 06:43, Feran wrote:
lol its never gonna happen, but I can hope http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I thought simultaneous releases were the original plan. hrm. It seems a little unfair that Japan gets a head start on us with online mode. especially if NA release isn't till october.

voxie
May 5, 2006, 09:00 AM
Hey NA will probably get out before the EU release! A worldwide simultaneous release would be a dream come true... dream upon dream upon dream, as PSU looks totally awesome! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

linkzone
May 5, 2006, 09:11 AM
I thought simultaneous releases were the original plan. hrm. It seems a little unfair that Japan gets a head start on us with online mode. especially if NA release isn't till october.

ha ha i get a head start. lol. no but seriously i dont think its that big a deal. i dont know if ill be able to play cause i cant read japanese. i have friends to help but its not the same. and im hoping window will have language software that will help, not with voices but text stuff so i can at least read whats going on.

patient
May 5, 2006, 09:50 AM
On 2006-05-05 06:57, Skuda wrote:

On 2006-05-05 06:43, Feran wrote:

I was thinking that becuase in most likleyhood the Game will be svered out of the same datacenter in Japan for all regions. (FFXI is) It might not be that long until the other releases.

linkzone
May 5, 2006, 08:43 PM
oh i cant wait. *shivers in excitment*

patient
May 6, 2006, 09:19 AM
Is anyone going to E3?

Mokona99
May 6, 2006, 09:27 AM
Not unless anyone here is secretly a game designer or something you can't get in.

patient
May 6, 2006, 11:38 AM
On 2006-05-06 07:27, Mokona99 wrote:
Not unless anyone here is secretly a game designer or something you can't get in.

Poopy... =[

Ziro_Natsuke
May 6, 2006, 11:45 AM
On 2006-05-06 07:27, Mokona99 wrote:

actually u just have to buy tickets lol but they are probably sold out now. why wouldnt u be able to get in?

Mokona99
May 6, 2006, 12:26 PM
E3 is a game expo where game designers get to show off all their pretty new games. Therefore, the public is not allowed in, only the reporters like from IGN or game designers are the ones allowed.

MXdude
May 6, 2006, 12:55 PM
There are a lot of people that get into E3 that are not game designers/reporters.