PDA

View Full Version : PSU Xbox?

kizzycrew
May 5, 2006, 05:30 PM
Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net) has added a list of sega's E3 lineup so far under their news articles, however, PSU is listed as PC, PS2 Xbox 360 and Xbox.

Don't know if any of you guys have picked up on this. If so, feel free to delete me!

~~GViper

Skye-Fox713
May 5, 2006, 05:35 PM
PSU is for pc, ps2, and xbox 360. psu will not be relesed on the xbox

kizzycrew
May 5, 2006, 05:37 PM
To directly quote "Phantasy Star Universe (PS2, Xbox, X360, PC)"

Just thought, you know. No reason it couldn't be done certainly.

Ryna
May 5, 2006, 05:42 PM
I don't think we'll see PSU on Xbox, but we'll know for sure in a few days!

RFB
May 5, 2006, 06:53 PM
Maybe they're actually launching for XBox, but the game comes with the compatibility patch for itself included for the 360? it would be a swift, good move on SEGA's part, if they're not going to graphically improve the game.

Ah well, just a few days until E3... then our questions will meet their answers...

RadioBanna
May 5, 2006, 10:15 PM
That would be awesome i have a ps2 and an xvox 360 and the user Kimil has really gotten me sucked into P.S.U because PSO just isnt good enough for me. But how would the PS2 get online? Thats somthing the both of us have been wondering

pineapple
May 5, 2006, 10:21 PM
PS2 already has online capabilities (in the case of PStwo it has them out of the box). Anyone who doesn't already have a network adaptor will need to get one in order to play PSU online.

McLaughlin
May 5, 2006, 10:32 PM
Anyone with a Slimline PS2 won't need one, as the network adaptor is built into the console. Us old-schoolers need the Network Adaptor accesory to get online. I already have one, and occasionaly play SOCOM 1&2. You have to hold down square while you talk though >_> That really threw me off.

DjDragoon
May 5, 2006, 11:46 PM
That would be good news if it was for both xbox and 360. I wouldn't mind then if the live users from both systems could play together, but I'd still like everyone to be on the same servers. Maybe they'll only come out with the Xbox game and have it be backwards compatible with 360.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DjDragoon on 2006-05-05 21:48 ]</font>

therealAERO
May 5, 2006, 11:56 PM
I'm sorry, but they don't have to Graphical update PSU, well maybe the shadows, but thats it. I recently played PSU on my friends XPS Gen 2 laptob (top of the line video card, top of the line sound card, 1 gig of ram) And It was on 0 frame skip and settings all on high with 1280x1024. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I have never seen something run so smooth in my life. This game has the 360 beat in every way shape and form.