PDA

View Full Version : The beast the Numan and the WARDROBE

physic
May 5, 2006, 10:21 PM
This may ahve been addressed, if so id forgotten. I vauguely remember it being said you have like a changing room, Is this the case? Also are the things you buy all sotored there or do you have to buy it whenever you switch. Does this apply to the accesories, and say teh beast tattoos? (do yuo have to spend 10k everytime you want to change? or just spend for teh new tattoos once and hit up your wardrobe to change it)

On a side note, we now see that clothes /acessories can effect actual gameplay, I wonder if any more clothes or accesories will give powers, options or maybe new visual effects.

TheStoicOne
May 5, 2006, 10:24 PM
I remember a BETA tester saying that the clothes you buy go directly to your closet, but since I'm not in the BETA don't officially take my word for it.

Tycho
May 6, 2006, 03:26 AM
I don't know about the tattoos, but regarding clothing and accesories, yes.

ChronoTrigga
May 6, 2006, 04:58 AM
I also could have sworn I saw someone wearing sun glasses. That'd be awesome if you could get Sniper Goggles that raise your Hit %

TheStoicOne
May 6, 2006, 08:20 AM
Yep handsock there were glasses AND goggles in screenshots post on the screen, and vid thread. But the goggle the guy was wearing were on top of his head.

physic
May 6, 2006, 11:08 AM
so any beast see if he has the different tattoos at his disposal in his room?

oShojino
May 6, 2006, 11:27 AM
On 2006-05-06 09:08, physic wrote:
so any beast see if he has the different tattoos at his disposal in his room?

No unfortunately, although I wish you could cycle through tatoos youve boughten.

Eh, Ill suggest that on the BBS.

physic
May 6, 2006, 11:31 AM
oh well 10k a pop, speaks poorly for chance of accessories that have in game effects as well.

TheStoicOne
May 6, 2006, 11:44 AM
I think it sort of evens things out, Casts use up the Extra slot for SUV's, Beasts shell out 10G's to transform. Fair IS Fair!!! (My overly vendictive self)