PDA

View Full Version : Shopping for Male Humans @ Neudiaz & Estee W/pix (cat ear!)

AzureBlaze
May 6, 2006, 05:38 PM
Let's go shopping!
There have been a few shopping-shots here and there, but once again I cover your options! I figured Neudiaz would have a clothing store diff from the colony, and it's true. (If you can find it)

The posts will be -separate- because there's so much to cover. This one is MALE live-ones only. Beast Newman and Human males all share their stuff, it looks like. (hairs clothes accs) so if you see it on our model here, you can have it too.

Our 'lucky star' fashion-plate is Cinos, and not my guy. Androids need not apply here...as their fashions won't display for you. My facial glitch is in full effect, but don't let that spoil your looking. Also keep in mind that there are supposed to be photonic glows on a lot of things, but they're missing in my shots.

Also note:
Estee is on the colony. You CANNOT try on clothes for something you're not. With the other store you could see a generic female try stuff on if you were a guy. Also, if you don't have the money, you CANNOT see the option. Estee is stricter, because I saw like plates that were 40grand in the armor shop, and it let me try them on altho I had 200 meseta.

1000- Change your eye color hair color
5000- Change your accessories and hair
7000- Change your...tan! Yes you can turn from a dark brown to a light tan or vise-versa, but you still can't go gothic / vampiric white, which is a shame. This opens up the full skin slider.

There are 104 options for male accessories.
BUT they are doing the 'mandatory mix n match' that they had with the facial hair. It means some hairs CANT get some hats/glasses/etc and it also trumps up the option count. (IE: same beret on 3 different hairdos=3 sepearate options) You can't just pick things by themselves, they come with the hair. This will dissapoint some people.

Highlights and missing stuff:
First and foremost will be the Kitty Cat ears. You end up with a 4-ears person, but these are GENUINE kitty ears for your char. They are hairy, don't turn colors and sit on top of your head. Fangirls will squeal with inuyasha possibilities even though he was supposed to be a dog.

Berets, aviator goggles, FOmar rectangle glasses, and semi-sunglasses make a return. The flat top cut RAmars loved is NOT in. (yet?) there are NO full facial or even ninja-masks that people wanted. The HUmar ponytail is gone, although it was well loved. The RAmar head band is back, but there are NO visors/eye patches/scars/tatoos or makeup for men. (dammit because fomar facepaint was cool)

Wacky people!
The afro is back in season, and now with "seein' the love" and "Starry eyes" glasses. Yes they ARE tinted pink. Note though, that there are NO dark glasses that can't be seen thru. Also a column hat and rasta dreadlocks hat. Without the dreadlocks. Also: cow skulls and froggy hats.

Neudiaz had 3 things to try, a new cut of shirt, lesser McHammer pants and some rather generic shoes.
Want to see 'em all?
http://www.phantasystardynasty.com/PSUShots/MaleShop.html

Do you want something thats NOT here? Then go onto the 'you have a voice post' and get it translated! Ninjas! FOmars with face paint! RAmars! Visored cyborgs! I am talking to you! If you want these things on here NOW IS YOUR CHANCE.

Not that these missing things MAY show up later, but if you say something it really raises your chances of it appearing for you. Get your guy right and say it on the ST boards, it's not hard.

Thanks to:
Cinos and 8, without whom this post wouldn't be possible.

Dhylec
May 6, 2006, 05:52 PM
Well, that's something more for people to play around with after long hours of fighting. I wonder what is the final retail version will be like.

TheStoicOne
May 6, 2006, 05:52 PM
SWEET!! Thanks, I was wondering if anybody was gonna show anything, You did it again. I can't wait for this game too much longer or I kight have a hernia. (Misspelled?)

PhotonCat
May 6, 2006, 07:01 PM
So... we make our character at the creation screen but we have limited options, then later we can choose more customization options but have to pay for it?
Nice....

Pseudo
May 6, 2006, 07:07 PM
Thats the way of most MMORPGs, you will just have to save up for the item you want.
At least that way you wont have a million people going around looking the same.

P.S. I call first Tibs on the Goggles ^_^

Saraphim
May 6, 2006, 07:11 PM
Cool, I wonder if the Casts can maybe get Cast Exclusive stuff in the retail version too (like chest plates or arms). I know it's highly unlikely but I can still dream, right? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Non-Toxic-Crayons
May 6, 2006, 08:54 PM
awesome! thank you once again for deilvering us with an update on aesthetics that none of the other beta testers would... Cheers to you!

Alisha
May 6, 2006, 10:25 PM
nice but i want to see female options XD

linkzone
May 6, 2006, 10:44 PM
sweet. but i want custom tattoos. that would rule.

vitius137
May 6, 2006, 10:49 PM
cat ears ftw. 'nuff sed.

Eihwaz
May 6, 2006, 10:57 PM
Goggles! Yes! My life is vindicated! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

EDIT: Fuck yeah, they've got those FOmar rectangular glasses too! Sweet!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2006-05-06 21:00 ]</font>

VelosofLight
May 6, 2006, 10:57 PM
Too bad that all the accessories are face-oriented. Tails and stuff, or medals or whatever, would be cool too.

AzureBlaze
May 6, 2006, 10:58 PM
*Alisha
Don't worry, female is next. A trusted person is on it, and I'll get the page ready ASAP.
*Saraphim
Read my other post on cast customizing at the store. There are currently 3 options (1 ea for leg torso and arms) Cast in Estee is also on its' way as of tonight, I will go there.
*Linkzone
Get yourself into the 'translate and post on ST BBS' post right now! Make a request and get it translated so it can be posted to their boards. They're listening to people over there. You want it, make it happen. Convince someone on the beta to do it. There's plenty on this site and the instructions make it easy.

physic
May 7, 2006, 02:00 AM
cant do custom tattoos, would make people have to download info from every player thats way more complex than a number. well its not impossible, would just put a much higher strain on the server, and wouldnt be to feasible for ps2ers as well

Tycho
May 7, 2006, 02:54 AM
No extremely pale skins? No makeup for male characters?
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Skuda
May 7, 2006, 03:04 AM
mmm, goggles.

if they toss the goggle accessory on for spiked up hair, I'll be happy as a clam.

*thumbs up*

Skorpius
May 7, 2006, 03:11 AM
On 2006-05-06 20:25, Alisha wrote:

Bell hats.

BELL HATS I SAY

Alisha
May 7, 2006, 03:26 AM
On 2006-05-07 01:11, Skorpius wrote:

On 2006-05-06 20:25, Alisha wrote:

Bell hats.

BELL HATS I SAY

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sessilu
May 7, 2006, 04:06 AM
Whoa, i want that Headband!

Dragon_Knight
May 7, 2006, 08:12 AM
Sweet I can get one of my friends to play if the ladies get cat ears as well. Nice accesory sets over all I can't wait to see more.

linkzone
May 7, 2006, 08:26 AM
i know itd be more work for the servers, but i can still want it cant i.

PJ
May 7, 2006, 08:33 AM
Oh man, Goggles

Either my human or my main beast will be ROCKING with those o_o

Skye-Fox713
May 7, 2006, 12:24 PM
they need to have an option to have the aviator goggles down over your eyes and down around your neck as well cause that would look sweet for my human male ranger with the goggles over his eyes. Now i just hope that sonic team and sega will have all of this included in the offline extera mode.

Pseudo
May 7, 2006, 01:40 PM
Get all of your ideas translated and put it on the BBS and maybe ST will put it in the game, i think thats what other people are doing, Maybe if you ask Espio nicely he'll translate for you.