PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened?

Sord
May 6, 2006, 10:01 PM
how did the DTPA and A-DTPA finally die out? I know they were on the downhill slope when I left, but neither party had gone into hiding or dissolved. Even with all my forum diving it's really hard to find when you've missed over a years worth of stuff. So many posts x_x

DizzyDi
May 6, 2006, 10:05 PM
Can yous guys explain to me what DTPA stands for?
And what exactly are these two parties?
Are they similar to Stewie's SEXY PARTIES?

Sord
May 6, 2006, 10:14 PM
DTPA = death to pants association
A-DTPA = anti death to pants association

The DTPA was originally formed as a joke by Allos and a small group of other vets. It sort of caught on and Ketchup started the A-DTPA. Soon it became far more complex than a simple joke, and despite some gripe that it was getting old it continued.

This launched a phase throughout FKL, organization coming to the chaos of FKL. There was an FKL council and I believe Ketchup was president for a time. There was the third neutral party simply deemed the "FKL regulars" or other names along that line, along with the Duck Party, which no one really understood.

In the end I guess it was all one big joke on government and society. None the less, it was fun at times. I'm not sure if anything like that could happen nowadays. FKL members don't take sides very much, just sticking to themselves. Most of the vets in the original groups have either stopped posting in FKL or were banned.

I don't really know if I would ever start another faction war in FKL. I have mixed feelings about it. Regardless, I did play a small role in the whole thing and would like to know how it ended.

EJ
May 6, 2006, 10:45 PM
I remember most of that since I came in when it was like in the middle or near teh end I believe.

Guntz348
May 6, 2006, 11:44 PM
It was kinda like Lord of the Flies a little, but with some Lost added in... and maybe some Robinson Caruso... and a little Gilligans Island I guess

Skuda
May 6, 2006, 11:51 PM
PIGGY!!!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 7, 2006, 02:22 AM
Where is Atayin?

Who killed him?

What's the deal?