PDA

View Full Version : video request

Skye-Fox713
May 7, 2006, 12:43 PM
can a beta testor make a video of dubble handguns in action. (a handgun in each hand)
c'mon people i know there are plenty of beta testors out there that are rangers

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-05-07 10:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-05-07 15:43 ]</font>

Shade-
May 7, 2006, 10:55 PM
I can make a quick video tonight I think. It's a level 5 cast, so the battle wont be too exciting, but it will give you a feel for them i hope. They fire a lot like the old mechguns did. Not as fast, but consistantly, and you can strafe at a fairly good pace with them. Faster than with a rifle from what I have noticed. On the other hand, they are shorter range and have less PP than a rifle. The new mechs are kickass too, I just hope I can put them as main hand in the final release. It's fun to circle around a roomfull of enemies and just demolish them all within 60 seconds. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

edit: sorry, got off topic and didn't finnish my first thought. I'll take a vid of a few different guns tonight, but I wont get them uploaded untill later this week. But if you can be paitent, I WILL take some vid for you. If someone else can have them up before then, go for it, it'll probably be better than mine anyway http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shade- on 2006-05-07 20:58 ]</font>

A2K
May 7, 2006, 11:19 PM
While we're on it, how about a full video of the new Neudaiz boss fight?

_Tek_
May 7, 2006, 11:23 PM
I was about to request some dual handgun action.

Were there any in the media thread? I've fallen behind on it, and didn't want to look through it all again.

But I did see a video of the mechs on youtube.com, it looks cool.

Shade-
May 7, 2006, 11:39 PM
mechs are my fav weapon so far. (only about half seem to be avalable in the beta) If they make it possible to dual mechs, I'm going to die. I'll have 6 sets of mechs and just destroy stuff.... for a few rooms and then I'll be out of PP on all of my items XD

_Tek_
May 7, 2006, 11:56 PM
I know, we'll just be able to unload on this.

and knowing st, they'll surely bring in the realistic guns and swords.

I'm gonna try and make a devil may cry style character

oh except, I bet dual guns is RA only, and swords are HU only

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Tek_ on 2006-05-07 22:03 ]</font>

Skye-Fox713
May 8, 2006, 04:13 PM
yes if you could that would be great Shade- cause i just want to see them in action and get a feel for them and how they are held. thanks