PDA

View Full Version : Androids in Estee: Accessory Shopping for Boycott (W/NO PIX)

AzureBlaze
May 7, 2006, 06:29 PM
Remember my last post where I brought you the latest accessory fashions for male live-ones?

Do you want to see the hot new head accessories for androids, and view their changable options?

Too bad!
There's nothing like that here. ST apparantly still has no real love for the artifical folks out there. The 'accessories' that everyone thought were coming for androids DO NOT EXIST. Estee has absolutly nothing new in it if you're an android. Yes it's the beta but it's BS that they released 104 options for humans and 000 options for androids. I mean come on, throw us a bone here with some new head-covers or something!

So what CAN you do?
-Well, pay to change your paint color, but there's no new colors of paint. Picking this option also lets you into your secondary color slider.
- You can also change your skin color, not that they varied that dramatically anyway
-Also access the 'itty bitty facial detail color changer' that no one notices

BS ALERT BELOW:
Get this. You CANT CHANGE YOUR FACE. Make a fleshface cast but not like him? Skroo'd. Make an armor face you don't want because it doesn't look awesome with that new helmet? Skroo'd. The only thing you can change is the headcover. So if brain-domes aren't in this season, you can switch it to a mondo-fin or something. Whoopee.

The whole damm point of androids is their parts are INTERCHANGABLE! Don't like those feet? put on new ones! Hate her arms? Buy some others! They already proved that in my shots of the regular plate-armorers shop, so WTH is wrong with the damm heads! Suddenly now you can't swap the ONE PIECE you'd really want to change but magically you can swap everything else?

So you may wonder...
What about the fleshface casts? Do they share the male options for hairs? In all honesty, I don't know. I didn't have this type of cast to bring. Someone would have to go and try it, because the beta will be OVER before I can return to it. However, even if they do get some of the options (I am positive ST won't want them in 'fro's and hearts glasses) the point is STILL MOOT because it still means androids got nothing exclusive to them, and it still means non-flesh-faces got jack.

So of course in light of this big flop, there's nothing to report or put up screen caps of.

Don't like it? Have someone on here translate it and get your self over to the BBS before ST pulls it down when the beta goes down. Now's your ONLY chance to fix this or have it looked at. And they WILL LOOK it's been proven that they do. If you don't say something, no one will.

P.S.
As you'll soon see you can give your live ones (females) some nice leg straps, change her height with high-heels, add in fancy stockings and put on more new clothes than the guys. So if you think that only 'heads' got accessories and that the androids shouldn't complain because their fleshface versions share with the humans......it's not true.

Ether
May 7, 2006, 06:53 PM
On 2006-05-07 16:29, AzureBlaze wrote:
The only thing you can change is the headcover.

Ok judging by this, you went with an armorface cast, and not a fleshy. Casts can get all of the standard Estee accessories, but apparenly only as a fleshy, as this video shows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxaycXmU7mg

Hopefully sega will get around to adding aditional options for the metalface casts by the time final rolls around

Nuclearranger
May 7, 2006, 08:05 PM
hmm well i could kinda care less because im going to be a mettal face anyway... and i like how i look lol

Eihwaz
May 7, 2006, 08:13 PM
That makes sense. How could a blocky robotic face wear glasses?

At the same time, I hope ST puts some kind of items for metal-faced Casts. Stickers, maybe? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

pineapple
May 7, 2006, 08:29 PM
They should just open up the option of switching heads.

AzureBlaze
May 7, 2006, 08:45 PM
*Ether
as it says in the post yes I did have an armorface cast. Someone put a FO hat on a fleshface cast in one of the shots too (looks odd!) but it proves that they share that stuff with the humans.
...however, the point was that androids were expecting something else NEW for them because everyone else got something new too. Humans got tons of clothes and accessories to change, but all SOME androids got were to share the pre-existing accessories.

*Eihwaz & Pineapple
Agreed. Open up the full head to swapping, and just make everyone happy. There's no logic behind NOT doing it. And by 'accessories for casts' it wasn't meant that the metalfaces should have "accessories" in the sense of glasses or headbands or something, but that they should get more head-tops/covers and literally more FACES.

Everyone thought there'd be more faces released for casts.
It was just assumed as a part of "It'll be on the final, it only makes sense". Like that you could buy new faces later on too, not just adding more to the defaults. But now that ST looks like you can only change the head-cover, releasing ANY new face would be unfeasable, because only n00bs could get it unless you wanted to delete your guy every time someone throws a new update to the servers that contains something TOTALLY HOT that you can't switch to...
So that really reduces ST's insentive to make any new armor faces because why make it if it requires deleting chars or making new just to get it? You wouldn't erase a 10hrs guy just to put a new hair do on him so...Hmmm. Hope they're not boxing themself in with this.

Nuclearranger
May 7, 2006, 09:03 PM
im sure sega will come out with something -has no worries>.><.<

Saraphim
May 7, 2006, 09:05 PM
Hmmm, most disappointing. I was hoping for fully interchangable parts (assuming I had the meseta to do it). Maybe they have no love for the Casts in the Beta, but things may be different in the Final version *crosses fingers and hopes for the impossible*

beatrixkiddo
May 8, 2006, 02:56 AM
What about afros and heart glasses now?

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5405/acc978rr.png (http://imageshack.us)

DeathMachine
May 8, 2006, 05:50 PM
O.O How's about we say something about Metal Heads to ST, and never show Casts that look like something from the 1970's again...

Dahilia
May 8, 2006, 06:30 PM
He's just a love machine~~~

DeathMachine
May 8, 2006, 09:39 PM
Wow,...I am so sad I know that song...

Sarducci
May 8, 2006, 10:01 PM
And he don't work for nobody but PSU.

Getting back to the topic at hand, as long as the headfins aren't ultra-dorky, I don't mind that much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sarducci on 2006-05-08 20:04 ]</font>

DeathMachine
May 8, 2006, 10:41 PM
But, why wouldn't they allow for the options is what we're trying to get at. It is rediculous that EVERYONE else is able to alter their character in one way or another, but Metal Head Casts are stuck that way forever, with no hope of alteration? It wouldn't make sense...

physic
May 8, 2006, 11:42 PM
maybe they will have a metal only shop one day, or accesories that are specifically for metal heads when no one elses is.

DeathMachine
May 9, 2006, 12:14 AM
We can only pray...

Non-Toxic-Crayons
May 9, 2006, 12:26 AM
am I the only one that would like the option of using a fleshie face with a metal head?

Neural_Nebula
May 9, 2006, 09:19 AM
Well, can't really add much to the expressions of outrage that have already been posted lest I end up parroting someone else - I feel much the same way.

I'd love to have some extra 'go-faster stripes' as an added accessory myself. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Neural_Nebula
May 9, 2006, 09:24 AM
On 2006-05-08 22:26, Non-Toxic-Crayons wrote:
am I the only one that would like the option of using a fleshie face with a metal head?

No, well I'd like to have a helmet at least to go with mine but I'd also like to have just the 'face panel' fleshy-style and the rest of the cranium metal.

DamonKatu
May 9, 2006, 09:38 AM
Dahilia, NOW THAT SONG IS IN MY HEAD!! lol thanks alot!

Maybe I should make an adroid charter just for fun sence they can have a human face now. BUT im not having hair like THAT! XD

Sarducci
May 9, 2006, 02:25 PM
I have to wonder what a Cast's face customization slider would affect. Indented-extruded face? Mechanical shape-organic shape?

AzureBlaze
May 9, 2006, 08:04 PM
*Sarducci
The facial slider only becomes available for the flesh-faces of cast. This changes the same things for them as it does a regular fleshie.

The other slider that you see for the metal face casts adjusts TINY little details on some of the face. It is kind of an odd fixed color slider of some type. For example, it will change a stripe from like reddish to blueish and then black or something. I used it to change a dot on a HUcaseals' face. It doesn't seem to do much, so really IDK why its there.

*I stand corrected on the 'fro issue!
I assumed not, because on PSO they wouldn't let androids use goofy things like feathery wings and stuff.

Ziro_Natsuke
May 9, 2006, 08:17 PM
i really dont care. but i know there will be more things for cast i mean its only the beta plus you dont know if neudaiz shops will sell a lot of cast things what if on moatoob there are 104 accecories for cast and none for humans. i mean dang wait for the full game to come out before you start complainin. if u think there is too much stuff too be fixed then dont play, plain and simple.

DeathMachine
May 9, 2006, 08:54 PM
Heresy! Don't EVER say that! It's like saying,"well, if this leg of mine looks funny next to the other one....let's just lop 'em both off for the sake of oversimplifying the problem." Instead of exercising them to get them both muscular and even (fixing the problem), let's just not deal with it, right?