PDA

View Full Version : CAN WE GET SOME TIVO! (at e3)

Nuclearranger
May 7, 2006, 08:08 PM
As the tittle states for those of us who cant see the PSU point of E3. For someone with TIVO or a video cam that can record tv please post the PSUE3 announcements on psow just wondering if anyone can do this for all of us who wont be seeing e3 for any reason.

Oh can anyone tell me in centeral time when E3 is? day/time

Ryna
May 7, 2006, 08:15 PM
We plan on bringing you as much PSU video footage as we possibly can. Just don't expect a live feed.

linkzone
May 7, 2006, 08:19 PM
i have gamestops live E3 thing so i can watch everything.

Nuclearranger
May 7, 2006, 08:21 PM
Well if anyone can compile one link for one video of everything on psu(from E3) alot of people with thank your very soul. (walks away "the voices! There back" in a demonic voice.)

oShojino
May 7, 2006, 08:23 PM
Do you have G4? They're going to have live coverage of everything at e3 (as they do everyear). If you don't have that, theres also http://e3insider.com which is sponsered by G4.

Nuclearranger
May 7, 2006, 08:28 PM
What ch. is G4? direct TV < ill check if i have it

Tystys
May 7, 2006, 09:55 PM
Not sure, but I doubt you have it. It's one of those "ask in order to have" channels. You got 2 days till E3...I'd suggest asking for G4 now, lol

Ryo_Hayasa
May 7, 2006, 10:00 PM
On 2006-05-07 18:19, linkzone wrote:

What is this?

Eheh...
I actually work at gamestop so i may just have to ask my Manager what this is and how can i get it.

Tystys
May 7, 2006, 10:01 PM
On 2006-05-07 20:00, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:

On 2006-05-07 18:19, linkzone wrote:

What is this?

Eheh...
I actually work at gamestop so i may just have to ask my Manager what this is and how can i get it.

LUCK-EEY!

AnnabellaRenee87
May 8, 2006, 05:31 AM
On 2006-05-07 18:28, NuclearRanger wrote:

CH: 354
ohh and its a basic chanel.. as it use to be tech tv befor they fu ck ed it up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoistheone on 2006-05-08 03:34 ]</font>

Jozon
May 8, 2006, 09:24 AM
On 2006-05-08 03:31, Neoistheone wrote:

On 2006-05-07 18:28, NuclearRanger wrote:

CH: 354
ohh and its a basic chanel.. as it use to be tech tv befor they fu ck ed it up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoistheone on 2006-05-08 03:34 ]</font>

Agreed, but it should be a very good showing for PSU

RoninJoku
May 8, 2006, 09:55 AM
Oh boy... I can't wait to watch G4's lousy biased coverage again this year! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif -_-; Nor can I wait to hear all the idiot hosts (who wouldn't know a good game if it hit them on the head) make horrible Wii jokes... Hopefully the channel has gotten a little better... I haven't watched since last E3...

Non-Toxic-Crayons
May 8, 2006, 10:10 AM
Yea, I frankly, CANNOT stand any of the hosts they have on G4.
And last year, their coverage wasn't that great if you ask me. If you like to watch a bunch of idiots sitting in a circle spewing out one sided opinions on games, then go ahead.
Frankly, I'd rather just routinely check up on IGN's coverage online... That way I don't have to hear the bs that those guys spew out.

MasterChuck
May 8, 2006, 11:00 AM
TechTV rocked. G4 sucks horribly.

oShojino
May 8, 2006, 11:21 AM
Yes, I liked TechTV better as well.. I think G4 is kinda fed up with all the Star Trek Man Show and Fastlane reruns. The only hosts I can somewhat stand are the Attack of the Show hosts, they arent half bad.. but X Plays and Cheats hosts just suck. Anyway television wise G4 is the only channel covering G4, so were pretty much stuck with them. You could probably find streaming videos of most e3 coverage on the net eventually, but itll be nice to at least see some e3 coverage on the tv while I wait for the streaming content to come/download. Not all of us have blazing fast connections.

coomdoom
May 8, 2006, 01:03 PM
well i will be watching all the psu vids pso-world put up because i live in the UK and don't have this G4 channel.

-Crokar-
May 8, 2006, 01:10 PM
the only thing i watch on G4 is x-play because the hosts are so stupid.but ill probobly watch the e3 thing even though it will probobly be horrid

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Crokar- on 2006-05-08 11:10 ]</font>

MXdude
May 8, 2006, 02:31 PM
Attack of the show was good back when it was the screen savers >.>

Sinue_v2
May 8, 2006, 03:07 PM
I have to say this about Morgan Webb's preformance last year - it sucked. However, it was because of the script and the forced direction she was getting. Some of the live segments where they didn't have scripts and just gave their opinions let her true journalistic and gamer side shine through just a crack, like a tiney cry for help. You could tell she would have some real talent and insight if only G4 would allow her to use it. Adam is the same way - but then again, he USED to be a good reviewr back when it was Extended Play and earlier.

Honestly, for some reason, I doubt that there will be that much of a fuss @ G4 over Phantasy Star Universe at this year. They didn't even mention the demos at last years E3, or the huge PSU event Sega held at TGS'05. With all the hubb-bub of the new concole launches and the next-gen stuff - I think PSU will largely get ignored.