PDA

View Full Version : Accessory Ladies: Shopping on Neudiaz and Estee (W/PIX)

AzureBlaze
May 8, 2006, 12:54 AM
Finally, a post that has pics right away.

Thanks to Evelyn (the model & shot provider) you can now explore your potential shoppin' options on Neudiaz and in estee. Also, she doesn't have the eye glitch because her player has a better PC. (yay!)

As you can see, Neudiaz caters a bit more to the ladies then the guys so far, but that's why everyone dresses up barbie and not ken. There are 2 new shirts for her as opposed to 1 for the guys and she has more shoes as well.

As you'll see, one of the dresses is extremely unflattering...unless you want to look like a bell. (no not a belle, a bell-ding-ding)

Fear not:
If guys got kitty ears, so do the girls. Theirs are white/pink and still do not change with the hair color. The glasses/goggles are mirrored from the guy options, but it seems female has less tinting, which is likely to change for the final so no worries. They also have no-color-shift hair bows.

Ok fetish stuff.
I know that cat girls are a fetish for some, as are girls with glasses (this even has a name, but IDK what it is) or girls with whips etc. For some reason French Maids are also somehow a fetish. Why is this?

The why doesn't matter so much that ST has a real thing for maids. There are 2 'maid hats' with wonderfully rendered lace. This, on top of designing elenor/most RAcaseals to look like a french maid, then providing a near-exact way to clone her on PSU. NO OTHER CHAR gets this much preferential cloning treatment on PSU.

Bad? Not really, just really wierd enough to stand out. Like that kid who drew superhero women and you could see that the feet had been traced over like 100s of times and he never did pics w/o the feet in 'em like that....

RAmarls need not worry, your berets are back, and there's even an eye-patch. (it comes with a stylish hat, though) HUnewearls can get a similar boot on Neudiaz, and some fun stockings too. Lotus must be in this year, as it's everywhere. Be sure to read how high-heels change your height! (nice detail there!)

This is the 2nd to last real beta-post I can make with content no one else has brought. I can't access the beta again unless they grant an extension, which doesnt seem likely with E3 around the corner. Plus, there's really not anything left I can physically do since the androids failed at customization and I can't actually play the game fighting itself.

Over all, the outlook for girls on beta seems great. No makeup or tattoo faces (yet) but get out there and say you want it.

See all the shots here: http://www.phantasystardynasty.com/PSUShots/FemaleShop.html

Remember:
repeat items or really similar stuff is OMITTED. Like same hat with diff hair wasn't taken. Color varients on clothes werent taken. This is just to show what's out there, you'll need to test the auto-combos on the final.

Sinue_v2
May 8, 2006, 02:50 AM
NO OTHER CHAR gets this much preferential cloning treatment on PSU.

Meh, I'm cool with that. I love RAcaseals, and apperantly so does Sonic Team. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the update.

voxie
May 8, 2006, 02:55 AM
Hehehehe, if you think you're character's feeling a little short, buy some heels! Naturally! XD Just like real life! That is so awesome! XD Thank you AzureBlaze lol

Tycho
May 8, 2006, 04:43 AM
On 2006-05-07 22:54, AzureBlaze wrote:
I know that cat girls are a fetish for some, as are girls with glasses (this even has a name, but IDK what it is).

'meganeko'. Don't ask why I know. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

sami_pso
May 8, 2006, 07:58 AM
Wow these look so much better then the guys. I am gonna be racaseal tho >_> but ill have some other chars too..have to try most chars ofcourse.

kassy
May 8, 2006, 08:24 AM
YES YES! Force jester hat for the win! the pom poms do look over saturated, but I'm just happy they included it, guess I'll be trying to clone my old FOnewm now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Still hope there's cool goggles for male newms, not really liking the glasses.

Thanks for the pics!

Non-Toxic-Crayons
May 8, 2006, 09:55 AM
wow, working heels!? I'm impressed =)
I can't wait to see what other aesthetic treats this game is hiding.

oShojino
May 8, 2006, 11:25 AM
I really hope ST throws in all the old outfits from PSO, for nostalgic value. Id love to put my FOnemm in those vintage fonewm hats. Ill put my Hubeast in a Humar suit as well, just like old times heh.

Dhylec
May 8, 2006, 02:11 PM
Heh, we can always count on AzureBlaze to give us his personal lowdowns on this kind of things. Another nice report. ;]

Zorafim
May 8, 2006, 04:58 PM
*scaning*
*scaning*
Nope, no fleshy armor yet...