PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

Tai
May 8, 2006, 07:17 PM
For the last couple months i haven't been keeping track of PSU or PSO-World for that matter... Anyway, i read that PSU Servers will be seperated between the PS2 and PC versions, and since the PS2 and PC versions are combined, im going to play it for my PC.

Now here's my Question: How is the gameplay for the PC version? Is it going to be Like BB or is there controler required...

If anyone could reply some links to answer my question it would be great

thanks

Guntz348
May 8, 2006, 07:24 PM
You can use either a mouse and keyboard or a controller. That's how the beta is at least.

Ryna
May 8, 2006, 07:25 PM
Based on previously released information, the PS2 and PC servers will be connected. It is the XBox 360 servers that will be seperated.

As for the controls on PSU, they are fairly similar to Blue Burst's. There will be a small period of adjustment, but it isn't too bad.

You may benefit from using a PS2-style controller, but that just depends on your personal playing preferences.

Tai
May 8, 2006, 07:30 PM
On 2006-05-08 17:25, Ryna wrote:
Based on previously released information, the PS2 and PC servers will be connected. It is the XBox 360 servers that will be seperated.

Heh yeah thats what i ment...Well i guess if i dont need the controler i guess i prolly shouldnt get it... i would like to see trailers of the PC versions. I might find that on ega's website...

thanks

Ryna
May 8, 2006, 07:32 PM
On 2006-05-08 17:30, Tai wrote:
Heh yeah thats what i ment...Well i guess if i dont need the controler i guess i prolly shouldnt get it... i would like to see trailers of the PC versions. I might find that on ega's website...

There are no official PC trailers for PSU right now.

If you are looking for PC footage, take a look at the PSU screenshot thread. You'll find several movies in there.