PDA

View Full Version : PSU, July 07 for 360?

Magician
May 9, 2006, 08:45 AM
Linky (http://xbox360.qj.net/Phantasy-Star-Universe-for-the-Xbox-360-Screens/pg/49/aid/36051)

The link is for a general rumors, updates, and info site. It mentions PSU for July 07'. I hope that isn't true. Ten months after the PS2/PC launch in October? So much for shortly after.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magician on 2006-05-09 06:46 ]</font>

sami_pso
May 9, 2006, 09:41 AM
woulnd be supriced lol. its microsoft afte all. first you ahve to pay double fees, get some less features (and a few new) play with less people and now they delay it...i think its true D:

Magician
May 9, 2006, 11:33 AM
Better late than never I suppose...

Reystradamus
May 9, 2006, 12:10 PM
i dont think it will come out in july 07......probably like febraury 07 or so o well i got a ps2....

StarLionsX
May 9, 2006, 12:19 PM
I think this is a rumor.

RoninJoku
May 9, 2006, 12:37 PM
That would certainly suck... Though it doesn't really affect me, I hope it's not true for all you potential 360 players...

chibiLegolas
May 9, 2006, 02:19 PM
I still believe that since 360 gets the short end of the stick since the community is so isolated, that PSU should come out at least 6 months ahead of schedule than PS2 and PC's release (to encourage 360 or PSU sales at least in Japan).
But I doubt it'll happen.

Zelutos
May 9, 2006, 02:43 PM
It makes sense, seeing that they will have to reconfigure the controls for the 360, make servers for the 360, probably add some 360 only features and so forth.

scott1114
May 9, 2006, 04:14 PM
It's logical that it gets released later since they aonly announced it not too far ago.

Evan101
May 9, 2006, 04:23 PM
i hope it's not true, i have been waitin since last year for this, now i have got over another whole year again! plz pray with me that it's not july 7. thats crazy.

A2K
May 9, 2006, 04:33 PM
It depends entirely on how similar the game actually is to the PC and PS2 versions. If they truly intend to specialize the title for 360 (which I'm still against in favor of shared servers, by the way) then the extra development time might be justified.

Shade-
May 9, 2006, 04:36 PM
OMG, I thought you said july 06 and I was about to drop all my money and get an xbox360 this summer lol. Well, nevermind that, I'll just hang onto my money.

Sev
May 9, 2006, 07:13 PM
I like how all I saw for the comments down there were...

"What are these graphics? They aren't 360 graphics!"

Gameplay need not apply as long as it looks good? Of course, not everyones like that. Still, that's pretty sad. I don't think that release date will hold up. And I don't see how people expected the game to suddenly look different either. It's just gonna look like the PC version. So far I don't see this game doing well if the only concern for the majority is... "I don't wanna pay this much for graphics like these" instead of realizing the fun in the gameplay. Just hope it's not true for those of you who are gonna be on the 360 version.

RoninJoku
May 9, 2006, 07:20 PM
On 2006-05-09 17:13, Sev wrote:
I like how all I saw for the comments down there were...

"What are these graphics? They aren't 360 graphics!"

Gameplay need not apply as long as it looks good? Of course, not everyones like that. Still, that's pretty sad. I don't think that release date will hold up. And I don't see how people expected the game to suddenly look different either. It's just gonna look like the PC version. So far I don't see this game doing well if the only concern for the majority is... "I don't wanna pay this much for graphics like these" instead of realizing the fun in the gameplay. Just hope it's not true for those of you who are gonna be on the 360 version.

I noticed that too... It made me a sad panda... I'm certainly glad I have the ability to see beyond graphics... -_-;