PDA

View Full Version : XBox: xbox live players!

jkrox4eva
May 9, 2006, 04:06 PM
yess very well.

i am a xbox and gc player but i recently got pso for xbox to play online.(yay)

all im trying to say is my gamertag is dat1crzy boy and add me plz! i need someone to play online with.

im pisssed too.. i had a whole huge topic writtin up about this and stuff and i x'd out... shows how smart i am. so this is the shortened version.

p.s. im a fomarl lvl 58

EuLoGy
May 9, 2006, 05:07 PM
are you playing legit? and what hours do u play.

and atm i dont have any VH chars... but once u reach ult and if ur playing legit ill be glad to play w/ ya

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EuLoGy on 2006-05-09 15:09 ]</font>

jkrox4eva
May 9, 2006, 07:39 PM
sweetness. ya im legit. idk i dont wanna check how many hrs rite now cuz im supposed to be doin my project thing... but its around 50 hrs rite now im guessing. me n my friend have been tryin to raise some mags. so yup thats a waste huh.

sprky585
May 9, 2006, 07:55 PM
lol, by what hours he meant when in the day, not how much uve played

and to eulogy, just because u have a character in ultimate doesnt mean u cant go back and help the low level people, i do all the time, may be why im only 138, but still

back on topic, jkrox, most of us PSOW's play in Davburite 10, so ill try to find u one time, and im up for VH and help u level to get to ultimate http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

EDIT: i have a group that u can join, its for xboxers and gc'ers...just klik the TCP thing to the left of this post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sprky585 on 2006-05-09 17:56 ]</font>

EuLoGy
May 9, 2006, 07:58 PM
i used to help ppl lvl up all the time but now i have a fulltime job so my time is limited.

sprky585
May 9, 2006, 08:05 PM
On 2006-05-09 17:58, EuLoGy wrote:
i used to help ppl lvl up all the time but now i have a fulltime job so my time is limited.

Ah, there ya go, sorry if i sounded like a jerk http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif i just say what comes to my mind, dont take the time to ask question, haha

well if i can help him level to 80 i will be sure to find u so we can team up to level http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

EuLoGy
May 9, 2006, 08:13 PM
sounds good my main chars they i use is iLOVEpunani lvl196, Tensai lvl 161, Ryoku lvl 150, what are your chars so i can try to spot ya out.

sprky585
May 9, 2006, 08:16 PM
right now, because i only have Xbox live at my dads, im only focusing on one character, RebelFan...hes a big ass red and blue robot, not hard to miss, but i play in dav 10, and hes level 138...i think, and viridia, and....yeah thats about ti

jkrox4eva
May 9, 2006, 09:18 PM
cool... i cant wait till i get lvl 100 again

xxTrystanxx
May 10, 2006, 10:32 AM
I recently restarted my chars on a new xbox, and so I have PLENTY of chars to level up.

Look for me in Dav. 10 with any of the characters in my profile.

krad
May 10, 2006, 12:03 PM
yeah on gc me and jkrox have high lvl chars but he doesnt have internet on that, and we lost the black mem card....my poor lvl 111. so sad... we really need to find that jake.

jkrox4eva
May 11, 2006, 03:24 PM
yess the black mem card... if only i new where it was... me n mike would be pwning it up