PDA

View Full Version : XBox: buying god/battle

krad
May 9, 2006, 06:33 PM
hello ppl!!!!
hey i was wonderin if anyone had an extra god/battle or two they could throw my way.
ill pay good meseta for one just tell me the price and well set up the trade.

CupOfCoffee
May 9, 2006, 09:31 PM
Unfortunately, God/Battle is worth a lot more than any amount of meseta you could ever offer. In fact, having unlimited meseta would basically be less useful to a player than God/Battle. If you want to trade for one, almost everybody you run into is going to require rare items in return.

krad
May 10, 2006, 11:46 AM
well, maby someone will trade me. otherwise ill have to wait till i get some rares.

EuLoGy
May 10, 2006, 12:07 PM
unless you know the person on xbox your gonnna get a duped item if u trade for sure... if u want a duped one... a duped one is worth just as little as messeta... in conclusion dont trade for it, find it.

-Crokar-
May 10, 2006, 07:48 PM
in all actuality if you trade for anything on PSOX theres a 90% chance its a dupe

sprky585
May 10, 2006, 07:58 PM
yep, thats why i dont trade http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

-Crokar-
May 10, 2006, 09:20 PM
i only trade with people i know

krad
May 12, 2006, 12:00 PM
you know, it would be so much easyer if i could get all my items from my friends GC memory card, we had so much stuff. but it sucks cuz you cant trade over the two systems

jkrox4eva
May 15, 2006, 04:14 PM
ah yes.. the sacred black mem card. that we NOW HAVE OBTAINED! soo close to getting a Broad Band Adapter too.!

krad
May 19, 2006, 11:59 AM
HURA!!!!!!!! and of all places it was sitting in the gamecube after your mom cleaned....yay for krad!!!! (my character not me.) on saterday we play PSO on GC.

Commando9
Jul 9, 2006, 06:44 PM
Good Luck Trying to buy items with meseta, the dupe glitch gets rid of the need of money. Unfortunately, pretty much every1 knows it.