PDA

View Full Version : Beta Testers: I hope this question hasnt been asked before.

CherryLunar
May 9, 2006, 07:18 PM
Is there, at the moment, a windowed mode or is alt+tabbing allowed at least?

I'm just curious. :3

Zelutos
May 9, 2006, 07:23 PM
When it starts up, it's a window in the middle of the screen. I can multitask with ease. I'll take a screenshot, just hang on oneeeee second!

Edit: Here ya go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Zelutos/ea01bf20.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2006-05-09 17:32 ]</font>

pineapple
May 9, 2006, 07:25 PM
Does anyone know if it supports widescreen? I don't see why it wouldn't, but I haven't seen any screenshots.

CherryLunar
May 9, 2006, 07:45 PM
Thank you for the SS Zelu.

Nuclearranger
May 9, 2006, 10:08 PM
I didnt see any wide screen pix options but then again i dont read JP im sure you can get it to work out n.n

Nuclearranger
May 9, 2006, 10:24 PM
i wish it was only full screen and not multitaskable then there would be alot less hacking...

Zelutos
May 10, 2006, 12:05 AM
On 2006-05-09 17:45, CherryLunar wrote:
Thank you for the SS Zelu.

Haha~Zelu~

No prob http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

vitius137
May 10, 2006, 12:24 AM
i think you can change it to start in fullscreen as well. i really hope broomhax doesnt become a problem. at least not for a while.

PhotonCat
May 10, 2006, 01:12 AM
i wish it was only full screen and not multitaskable then there would be alot less hacking...

Are you kidding?

Anyone can hack whether or not it's like that.

A lot of us NEED to minimize games so we can do other things while the game is running.
One of the many things I hated about FF11 was that you could not alt+tab. That sucked.

Latiku
May 10, 2006, 01:18 AM
Of all the screenshots I have seen, that has to be one of the best ones. That, my friend, sent chills down my spine thinking how glorious it will be to have a similar version of that screen on my Tv/ computer (haven't decided yet).

Also, [side note] KH2 Axel wallpaper? Got it memorized?

Alexandrious
May 10, 2006, 01:51 AM
On 2006-05-09 23:12, PhotonCat wrote:

Are you kidding?

Anyone can hack whether or not it's like that.

A lot of us NEED to minimize games so we can do other things while the game is running.
One of the many things I hated about FF11 was that you could not alt+tab. That sucked.

Unless ya downloaded FFXI Windower >.>

Back on topic, this is good to know, only problem is...well just like with PSO I couldnt seem to make the windowed mode well...bigger, yanno cover the whole screen but still be able to alt tab out? And by what I read theirs no option to resize it just like PSO?

Unless i'm missing something here cuz ive tried everything.

Dragon_Knight
May 10, 2006, 07:42 AM
Well I've always made mine bigger then it started by moving my curser over to the left edge of the PSO window and click/drag until the window is the size I need.

StarHedgehog
May 10, 2006, 06:05 PM
Hi, my name is StarHedgehog, this is my first post and it is nice to meet everyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StarHedgehog on 2006-05-11 14:49 ]</font>

Ryna
May 10, 2006, 06:12 PM
On 2006-05-10 16:05, StarHedgehog wrote:
Hi, my name is StarHedgehog, this is my first post and it is nice to meet everyone. I do have a question that is kinda related to this topic. Since the closed beta is offically over, is there anyway the "Character Creation" Screen can still be accessed? I really want to try out this so I can prepare what characters I want before the game comes out. Thank you for your time.

There is no legitimate way to access the Character Creation screen. There are other methods, but you are not allowed to ask about them here. Those methods violate the forum's cheating and link rules.

StarHedgehog
May 10, 2006, 06:28 PM
I understand. I apologize for my previous message.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StarHedgehog on 2006-05-11 14:54 ]</font>