PDA

View Full Version : 100,000 Meseta and more special bonus...?

oShojino
May 10, 2006, 01:56 AM
Don't know if anyone has seen this, but I was viewing the site and stumbled across this.

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/beta/news/wis/?mode=view&id=64

News participation of the ## trial participation gratitude present in everyone whom it receives, including the appreciation from heart, we provide even 100,000 [meseta] to each character where everyone is having, as more special bonus than the [gadeianzu] headquarters! [huantashisutayunibasukurozudo] ## trial ends May 11th (the wood) with 1 o'clock in the morning. In everyone whom participation it receives, including the appreciation from heart, we provide even 100,000 [meseta] to each character where everyone is having, as more special bonus than the [gadeianzu]headquarters! The [ano] clothes [ano] equipment which becomes matter of concern… so far for large amount, arrival trying decorating the last night with the item where the hand does not come out how, probably will be? We wait for the participation of everyone and cooperation.

So sounds like we get 100k per char, and a special bonus? Whoo hoo this will be a fun last day.

Edit: Posted URL cause the Japanese was showing up as random numbers.. I have no idea why though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: oShojino on 2006-05-10 00:01 ]</font>

Kano-Okami
May 10, 2006, 09:23 AM
Good ole Engrish, gotta love it.
@w@
So, everyone who's been participating in the beta get 100k?
If so, then I can't wait to see the new footage from our 'big spenders', http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ryna
May 10, 2006, 11:17 AM
The nice thing was that each of the characters on your account received 100,000 meseta. Using multiple characters, I was able to fully outfit my room, buy some designer clothes, and purchase the best weapons my character could use.

Reystradamus
May 10, 2006, 12:15 PM
do they got sean john clothes on psu..or red monkey jeans?

Reystradamus
May 10, 2006, 12:19 PM
I wonder If on Psu if they are any african american characters that play a part in the story...most rpgs neva have that except final fantasy the dude with the gun arm 4got his name..but that would be great if psu had a african american character.

Ryna
May 10, 2006, 12:33 PM
When I refer to "designer clothes," I am talking about the ones you can buy from the stores in PSU. Most shirts and pants tend to be very expensive.

As for an African American character, there doesn't seem to be any significant dark-skinned NPCs for Story Mode. Most PSU NPCs tend to be fairly light in complexion.

Sev
May 10, 2006, 01:19 PM
The offline story has darker skinned characters.

Don't know anything about online mode, doesn't really matter to me though. I've seen alot of people make darker skinned characters anyway. As far as NPC's go... I can't say that it really bothers me that there aren't more. Just makes me feel special.

Kano-Okami
May 10, 2006, 03:13 PM
So , you fully outfitted your room, eh?
Then I guess you wouldn't mind giving us a guided tour through your embellished 'crib', Ryna?
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ShadowDragon28
May 10, 2006, 03:47 PM
All in all, awesome pics and vids.
I hope that long coats will be available in the full version. I am really looking foward to playing PSU, it seems like it's going to be really kick a##.

Now for the looong wait until the US release....

I have some time to save up for a slim PS2 and PSU to get those by PSU is out....

Starving artists like me don't have a lot of "extra" funds that often. Got to start saving all my pennies,nickels,dimes and spare dollars from now until October... seriously.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2006-05-10 13:50 ]</font>