PDA

View Full Version : PSU Closed Beta: It's over... it's closed...

DarK-SuN
May 10, 2006, 11:03 AM
PSU... see you soon...! T_T

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarK-SuN on 2006-05-10 09:06 ]</font>

Nedeti
May 10, 2006, 11:08 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif it was so sad... never seen such angry crowd

oShojino
May 10, 2006, 11:08 AM
Lets hope for some good news at E3, perhaps an open beta yes? It was fun while it lasted, and it will be even more fun when it makes its return, beta or retail.

[In before the tears]

Screenshot
May 10, 2006, 11:11 AM
They were angry? I thought they were just flooding the place up, but yeh it was good- expect some long videos from me soon. No cover on the names or anything else, just long nice looking high quality videos.

Ryna
May 10, 2006, 11:13 AM
Closed beta was a real blast. It was hard signing off for the last time today. I was paradise with the mass infusion of meseta.

Nisshoku
May 10, 2006, 11:21 AM
The extra 100K meseta made it worth while...finally got some things I never had before for a few characters... Got disconnected right in the middle of the Neudaiz boss fight.... Hell, right now, I'm still choked up...

...But, I'm glad I got to experience it, along with my friends along the way. You've made this section of the ride enjoyable. And with the closed beta, another page turns...Even though this chapter is done, doesn't mean the story is over. We've gotten a ton of info from the game itself, and we can expect PSOW to be the first on the scene to provide us with the info.

And from Closed Beta, to Open Beta...To the JP and NA/EU releases...we'll still be around. I know I'll still be.

As I said in my MSN alias.... 'Seeya later, PSU. I'll be back.'

And I never break a promise.

Nedeti
May 10, 2006, 11:21 AM
lol they gave us 100K and i only got to spend 70k

beatrixkiddo
May 10, 2006, 11:25 AM
lol I spent like 300k >_>

Screenshot
May 10, 2006, 11:28 AM
lol I spent around 2 million, making more characters had its advantage today.

DarK-SuN
May 10, 2006, 11:31 AM
Ok, who voted for "hated it"? T_T
*cries in the corner*

kyori
May 10, 2006, 11:31 AM
I can't believe of. Of all the days I missed because of sleep, I MISSED THE LAST DAY. Fate is cruel.

Zeota
May 10, 2006, 11:36 AM
Probably did it as a joke.

Ryna
May 10, 2006, 11:37 AM
On 2006-05-10 09:31, DarK-SuN wrote:
Ok, who voted for "hated it"? T_T
*cries in the corner*

Heh, I imagine it was someone that didn't have the chance to play.

Mewn
May 10, 2006, 11:53 AM
Didn't get to play as much as I wanted and so didn't see all of what the beta had to offer but what I did see was awesome. This game cannot possibly fail.

I'm waiting eagerly now for E3 news on an open beta/release http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kamica
May 10, 2006, 03:23 PM
My anticipation of the game has doubled because of the beta. Every second of it was fun and it was that way largely due to the english speakers on these forums who m were always willing to join up for some parties. I am sure that we will have even more memories together when the game is released.

Dre_o
May 10, 2006, 03:46 PM
I didn't get to play, but I would STILL (and even much more now) kill the nearest salesman to get it.

Link5
May 10, 2006, 03:48 PM
I haven't really researched PSU too much but I'm really looking forward to it. Did the beta reveal a lot of the gameplay? Does it play a lot like PSO, only with more than 3 combo attacks?
Also is meseta harder to come by. Does it look more like it will be based on a stable economy(any Auction house type of a thing?), or will you just gain masses of meseta to hoard by running to a merchant and selling everything.
Sorry if these questions have been asked before.
I can't wait =)

oShojino
May 10, 2006, 03:59 PM
Read the whole PSU forum Link5, you'll find out the answers to your questions and much more. I can tell you quickly though that Meseta is harder to earn and much more valuable then it was in PSO, and theres still 3 combo attacks along with PA arts.. however it was stated there would be up to 6.. so we'll just have to wait and see.

Link5
May 10, 2006, 04:06 PM
Excellent. All this beta news is really fueling my anticipation. Can't wait for the release date to come.

Velocity_7
May 10, 2006, 04:13 PM
The 100k meseta thing sure set in stone that our closed beta characters will definitely not move onto an open beta if there is one to begin with.

That, and the NDA already said our characters wouldn't move onto retail (which I knew already).

SEGA needs to announce one of two things; either PSU has gone gold, or PSU will go into open beta. Which will it be...?

Kayai
May 10, 2006, 05:08 PM
i dunno what there gonna do, but nothings been released as of late T.T

_Tek_
May 10, 2006, 06:11 PM
finally the beta is over, now all the players will start spending time int he forums giving us better information.

Ryna
May 10, 2006, 06:16 PM
On 2006-05-10 16:11, _Tek_ wrote:
finally the beta is over, now all the players will start spending time int he forums giving us better information.

I'd like to think that the beta testers have done a good job of answering questions and posting movies/screenshots. At this point, the only thing really left to do is compile and synthesize the information.

RFB
May 10, 2006, 06:57 PM
On 2006-05-10 16:11, _Tek_ wrote:

I dont really think better information is needed, because all I'm seeing is basically the same questions over and over o_O

voxie
May 10, 2006, 06:59 PM
I think I've spoiled myself with PSU information now actually... x_x

_Tek_
May 10, 2006, 08:16 PM
Well not better info, but just more beta players in the forum to discuss stuff.

Ryna
May 10, 2006, 08:19 PM
On 2006-05-10 18:16, _Tek_ wrote:
Well not better info, but just more beta players in the forum to discuss stuff.

Unfortunately, most of the English-speaking people that were accepted into the beta are posting here.

_Tek_
May 10, 2006, 09:59 PM
Yeah that's right.