PDA

View Full Version : Help getting to Ulitmate mode.

Mits
May 11, 2006, 03:57 PM
ok, so im lvl 66 and im a humar. i've got 480 health and i just need to know if anyone thinks that im ready? cuz im in ruins two and im getting pwned. i would also like to know why when i do go to ulitmate mode with my friends i can attack all the monsters in forest but when we went into cave i couldn't hit anything. im sure that its my dex but i have my mag at 60 dex and someone told me that this would solve my problems and it hasn't. so if anyone can help me i would really appriciate it ^_^;

EuLoGy
May 11, 2006, 04:00 PM
the monters in caves have much more evasion than in the forest. but what wepons, armors ect thats very important.

Mits
May 11, 2006, 04:04 PM
I've got a well i dont know what frame i have.. its nothing speical but it has 4 slots and in my slots i have metal body, 2 wizard technices and elfs arm. and for my sword i have a delsaber blade and for my barrier i have a delsabers's sheilds.

GrumblyStuff
May 11, 2006, 04:45 PM
How's your MAG?

Longtime
May 11, 2006, 04:49 PM
yes very important, if your mag isnt lvl 200 with the right stats you got no chance.
If he isnt 200, then dont just feed him anything ask around for the best stats and try to get those because the stats are very very important........good to plan ahead......

Mits
May 11, 2006, 05:03 PM
i have 110 power 60dex and 30def and no mind. on my mag.

GrumblyStuff
May 11, 2006, 05:10 PM
That's not bad. Did you make a 4th Evolution mag?

EuLoGy
May 11, 2006, 05:13 PM
why the hell are you wearing wizard techs on a humar???

Mits
May 11, 2006, 05:28 PM
whats the 4th evolution thing? and im wearing so that my resta is lvl 7 and it only adds 1mp per wizard tech so its like 2 lvls for only 2 more tp.

EuLoGy
May 11, 2006, 05:30 PM
ya but its 2 very important spots in your frame that u could have ???/Arms so u can hit the enemies.

Mits
May 11, 2006, 05:32 PM
Thats true, but im more worried about one player right now then i am about 2 player.

Deltra
May 11, 2006, 05:54 PM
The Wizard/Tehcniques are pretty much useless for a HUmar and are a waste of slots. As for weapons, I noticed that you are only using a Delsaber's Buster + Delsaber's shield. You also want to have a weapon that can hit multiple enemies, such as a Flowen's Sword.

GrumblyStuff
May 11, 2006, 07:34 PM
4th Evolution MAGs are those that have evolved for the final time (not unlike MAGs made from mag cells). They're not that much better than regular mags but 1) have yellow text, 2) have red boxes instead of blue (lol), and 3) will always have the ability to revive you (not that they always will...). They're not always the best though. I'd hardly give up this FO mag of mine with 178 MIND for one that has 50DEF, 150MIND (although I am making one).

Uh, anyways, I only brought it up because if you had a mag that gives Shifta/Deband for the 10% life and/or 100 PB or a mag that gave invincibility (also at 10% life and/or 100 PB), that'd just a nice bonus instead of some stupid crap like health recovery (ZOMG~ 100 PB! I GET 10 HP BACK BECAUSE MY ANDROID HAS NO MST!).

[small]Excuse me, I'm kinda drinking right now.[/url]

DikkyRay
May 11, 2006, 08:32 PM
Yea, I had a 4th evolution mag. Lvl 78, Del buster+ shield, AND STILL GOT ROCKED IN ULT. You need a lot of hp,def, and atp. They call it ult for a reason. You need to get to a higher lvl

gibinator
May 12, 2006, 12:17 PM
Dude ! I wouldn't even be playing Ultimate at level 66 ! But work on leveling some more and that will probably help you to hit more.

Mits
May 12, 2006, 02:22 PM
i know what you mean Gibnator but im soooooooooo so ready for ultimate and im so close lol i really need to get there.

Mits
May 12, 2006, 02:26 PM
Another thing... where exactly do you get uh one of those mags? do they drop with yellow text?

GrumblyStuff
May 12, 2006, 02:59 PM
You're first chance to make one is at MAG level 100 and every 10 after. That means the greatest amount you can have in any one area (if you want 4th level evolution MAG) is 150.

Section ID: Bluefull, Redria, Viridia, Whitill
Stat Balance: DEF + DEX = POW + MIND
HU (male): Deva
HU (female): Savitri
RA (male): Pushan
RA (female): Rukmin
FO (male): Nidra
FO (female): Sato

Section ID: Pinkal, Skyly, Yellowboze
Stat Balance: DEF + POW = DEX + MIND
HU (male): Rati
RA (female): Diwari
FO (female): Bhima

Section ID: Greenill, Oran, Purplenum
Stat Balance: DEF + MIND = POW + DEX
HU (male): Rati
RA (female): Rukmin
FO (female): Bhima

Pics of these MAGs and what abilities they have are here. (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1016)

And yes, they have yellow text (not all caps though) and red boxes.