PDA

View Full Version : Will anyone join or create a Clan/Team?

KaiNova7
May 11, 2006, 11:10 PM
I was thinking of recreating my old guild from PsoXbox.
~True~Legit~Dynasty~
What about you guys?

Itsuki
May 11, 2006, 11:23 PM
Its been said many times before that guild-like things will not be added to PSU. So it would have to be more like a "loose gathering of people that play together regularly". And chances are theres already going to be a PSOW crowd.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2006-05-11 21:24 ]</font>

Dragon_Knight
May 11, 2006, 11:32 PM
As far as I've heard there will be no offical clan/teams like in PSOBB. On the other hand you can expect a resurgance of PSO web board "clans."

*sigh* I still miss the Lords of Ragol, and my soul eater rival Fireboy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragon_Knight on 2006-05-11 21:34 ]</font>

Tystys
May 12, 2006, 12:35 AM
Meh, me and my PSO clan will find a way to be like SOME sort of guild, lol.

Zelutos
May 12, 2006, 01:42 AM
Still goin' strong. (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=102112&forum=8&781)

Shivore
May 12, 2006, 06:30 AM
I hope to find a guild of sorts, because games are always better if you can get with people you can actuallt talk to via teamspeak or something like that, and if you know you're gonna be playing with a person again it's a better feeling. You're not so distant. Even partying in other MMO, unless the other people are quite adapt at talking in the chat box, it doens't feel like other people taht much. If there will be a good group of people with voice chat going, I'll be there if possible.

S_Evil
May 12, 2006, 02:22 PM
On 2006-05-11 21:32, Dragon_Knight wrote:
As far as I've heard there will be no offical clan/teams like in PSOBB. On the other hand you can expect a resurgance of PSO web board "clans."

*sigh* I still miss the Lords of Ragol, and my soul eater rival Fireboy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragon_Knight on 2006-05-11 21:34 ]</font>

In the first two episodes there is no official clans, but it worked out really well. As for me I will probably wait and adapt to the new Phantasy Star, then the Soldier Clan will rise again.

Oji_Retta
May 12, 2006, 02:42 PM
I will not be creating a clan/guild. But I will probably join an RP guild if one appears. But, my main focus is on foundng a Unit. ^_^

Nisshoku
May 12, 2006, 02:46 PM
For me, Guilds and such are a thing of the past...

...You want to have me in a team? Messeage me, and I'll think about it. I don't have to be affiliated with anyone just to fit in.

DikkyRay
May 12, 2006, 03:29 PM
are you kidding? I hope tht there are clans. It would be an awesome addtion to psu. Even if it was just a loose group of friends tht play together... Woot Go the rebellion clan

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2006-05-12 13:29 ]</font>

Latiku
May 12, 2006, 03:38 PM
I must agree. I find clans/guilds to be quite fun.

I know if it wasn't for my City of Heroes Supergroup, I would not have play for as long as I did. Gunstar Heroes FTW.

Once the game goes up, I'll have to be on the look-out for a good group....if they add that feature, that is.