PDA

View Full Version : Seeing how everyone is waiting for PSU on this site...

Sgt_Shligger
May 14, 2006, 01:22 AM
How many of you are actually going to meet up in game with other PSOWers?

Sinue_v2
May 14, 2006, 02:01 AM
I dunno... depends on how many PSOworlders want to meet up with me.

I'm not really planning to take part in many community events at this point, if that's what you mean.

Tycho
May 14, 2006, 02:21 AM
I would. Don't care if people don't post at any forums though.

Sgt_Shligger
May 14, 2006, 02:22 AM
What I mean is will you often team up with people on teh site?

ChronoTrigga
May 14, 2006, 04:13 AM
I'm mostly going to play with a select few on a regular basis, and random games, possibly solo if I'm hunting rares or meseta (yes, I said, hunt meseta)

sami_pso
May 14, 2006, 04:21 AM
uhm i dont have alot of contacts on psow ,but i will meet up with some old pso friends.

Sessilu
May 14, 2006, 04:41 AM
Same to me, i will meet with some friends and have a bit of fun.

linkzone
May 14, 2006, 05:08 AM
ill just make friends along the way. then tell them all about PSOW.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: linkzone on 2006-05-14 03:08 ]</font>

oShojino
May 14, 2006, 08:39 AM
I think many PSOW'ers will be playing to gether just to help eachothe become more familiarized with the game and to advanced faster, I will most likely but Ill solo sometimes or join random games just to familiarize myself with the community outside of PSOW.

Neural_Nebula
May 14, 2006, 08:43 AM
Well, I won't have the luxury of starting out with 'a group of friends' seeing as how when PSO on the GC showed up I mainly just double-teamed with my *cough* bumbling *cough* bro' and played the 4-way - in our case 2-way obviously - mode offline. I somehow doubt anyone will remember me from my DC ver. 1 and 2 days... and back then I mostly played with the Japanese folk.

So I guess I may be on the look out for PSOW'ers, though I think I'll start out mainly as a solo force. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neural_Nebula on 2006-05-14 06:44 ]</font>

Jozon
May 14, 2006, 10:30 AM
I'll play with whoever wants to, might play a lot with my clan/guild for the first, would be cool to setup a meeting with all of the people from PSOW though.

BestRAmarEver
May 14, 2006, 11:59 AM
I pre-ordered JP version of the game, so I'm going to be looking for ANYONE that can speak English, lol. So then, yes I'll probably be looking for some PSOW players, as well as meeting up with some friends from PSOBB/PSOGC.

Latiku
May 14, 2006, 12:13 PM
Although I do tend to solo alot, I would not mind grouping with people from this site. Everyone here seems to be quite nice and friendly. I will be trying to convince some friends of mine to get this game so we can play together, but I would gladly accept an invite from anyone I recognized from this site.

Jozon
May 14, 2006, 12:15 PM
Do you have to know Japanese to play that version, and if so, can you switch over to the english one later? I want to start when it comes out, but I don't know exactly what I would need to do so.

SabZero
May 14, 2006, 12:32 PM
Sure I will play with PSOWers. It's a starting point.

KaiNova7
May 14, 2006, 05:43 PM
Yes, I agree with Shojin.But at the same time Branching out to play with ohter players will be on my agenda....
Although again, I do look forward to playing with PSOW'ers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KaiNova7 on 2006-05-14 15:45 ]</font>

DarthTyranus
May 15, 2006, 03:47 AM
I plan to team up with my favourite teammates in my PSOBB, I love making new friends but sometimes its best to stick with who you know when you start off.