PDA

View Full Version : Which race makes the best hunter poll

Jozon
May 14, 2006, 12:21 PM
What did you vote and why?

I think beast, they can go Nanoblast, and beasts are just cool http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sgt_Shligger
May 14, 2006, 12:26 PM
Well, the races would go like this: Beast > Cast > Human > Newman.

Newmen have low HP, DFP, and ATP... all they got is ATA and EVP which don't help much... the MST is also kinda useless for a hunter.

Humans aren't good at anything so they are not best at any profession.

Casts have high HP, ATA, ATP, DFP, HP but have really low MST and I am not sure about EVP.

Beast are by far the best hunters. The have high HP, DFP and the highest ATP in the game.

Sev
May 14, 2006, 12:40 PM
Everyones going to vote Beast or Cast, so this whole poll is well... It's kind of pointless.

I'm not gonna vote, but I'm going to stick with being Human. Just because.

Nuclearranger
May 14, 2006, 01:04 PM
beast

Alexandrious
May 14, 2006, 02:26 PM
Hard choice. Cast cuz they are accurate and Hunters do use some forms of firearm making em versatile, beasts have low accuracy so they may as well stick to 2 handed or dual melee weaponry.

Humans though, well hmm I cant remember the stats, they get bout the same atp as cast yet cast get higher ata I think...ahh if anyone can post a link to that stats chart maybe I can edit this later.

Yet casts lose that "Extra" slot for their SUV when its been shown their are powerups for that slot which can be used instead. Yet everyone knows most casts are gonna have that 1 time every 10-20 mins high dmg SUV attack.

So I went with Human, im a versatile kinda guy, and I like it that way, and ive always been a human in every mmo anyway cuz of that reason. Sides it was beta, never know what they may do to humans and newmans by release. heck they may change something on beasts and humanoids too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious on 2006-05-14 12:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alexandrious on 2006-05-14 12:27 ]</font>

peenk
May 14, 2006, 04:12 PM
Not sure how the class xp system works. And by that I mean the idea that you can lvl HU to 25 than FO to 45 on same character and switch between them. I'm guessing that humans and newmans would be the best races to multiclass with as opposed to, say beasts. Beasts would excell at HU but definetly not make a good FO or RA because of low MST/ATA while humans would ...etc etc you got the point.
I vote beasts because of nanoblasts.

Feratique
May 14, 2006, 04:14 PM
Voted for NEWMAN since that's the race i'll start with. They will have something special for NEWMAN HUNETR late game definitely, my gaming experience tell me to go with newman for hunter...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Feratique on 2006-05-14 14:16 ]</font>

KaiNova7
May 14, 2006, 05:34 PM
Difficult to say at this point, because a lot of things could change in the final version, and the stats could differ at higher lvs..
Also we dont know what stats are most or more effective in PSU compared to PSO..
But based off of information given, I would guess Cast or Beast....