PDA

View Full Version : Rico 2 lol

Zarbolord
May 15, 2006, 04:05 AM
I was wondering what kind of race the two heroes of the game were. I've been thinking about it a lot, but can't make up my mind. Ofcourse they're not androids. But the newm feature of Rico preplexes me. She is human right? But she has HUnewearl dress type. Flowen seems human too, HUmar? Ofcourse they probably gave them costumes you can't copy, but they looked pretty awesome in the epilogue of ULT Olga Flow offline. SO, any reassurements that they are both human?

Skorpius
May 15, 2006, 04:06 AM
Rico is a Hunter Human Female. HUmarl
Flowen is a Hunter Human Male. HUmar

Zarbolord
May 15, 2006, 02:05 PM
I suppose we'll have to use psu costumes to get to use them, lol.

Hexadecimal
May 17, 2006, 10:12 PM
There was concept art for a HUmarl.

Rico matches that more then she does the HUnewearl. The HUnewearls wear those little shorts, and the HUmarls had little skirts.

And Flowen on some technical levles, is a HUmar. Except if I recall, he hates Hunter's as a whole.

EphekZ
May 19, 2006, 07:24 PM
even if he hates hunters he would still be classified as a HUmar. as for rico she's the daughter of principle tyrell and last time I checked he's not a newman so theres no way for rico to be a HUnewearl, therefore HUmarl.

instead of having me type this...look at skorp's post.

Rei-San
May 19, 2006, 09:09 PM
I know Rico would be a HUmarl, but if you lokk a Flowen more closly he looks like a cross between a HUmar and a FOmar. (>_>)

Charmander02
May 20, 2006, 11:46 AM
On 2006-05-19 19:09, RayMaster wrote:
I know Rico would be a HUmarl, but if you lokk a Flowen more closly he looks like a cross between a HUmar and a FOmar. (>_>)

True but that's just cuz of what he's wearing.

Eihwaz
May 20, 2006, 01:52 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Flowen's not a Hunter, he's a general in the bleeding Pioneer 1 military forces. He has a disdain for the Hunter's Guild, as they are essentially mercenaries. Just because they're in PSO doesn't automatically mean they can be fit into a character type. >_>;

On the other hand, Rico being a HUmarl does make some sense. I mean, she has a true Section ID (Whitill), and does her work solo.

DonRoyale
May 20, 2006, 04:32 PM
And Flowen having Whitill doesn't make him a character class either? >_>

Nomahend
May 20, 2006, 04:36 PM
hes and EX-whitill? hah.... yeah thats a tad odd... Well maybe high ranking military officers have Section IDs too...

zandra117
May 20, 2006, 05:16 PM
Technically Section IDs are not limited to Hunters Guild members. They are assigned to the registered citizens on a colony ship, they supposedly determine access priveliges.
The ingame reason why there are no section ID's in PSU is because you are not limited to a colony ship. The reason why Colony Ships require section IDs is because they have limited supplies and rescources thus everything must be organised. Thats my theory anyway.