PDA

View Full Version : ----Weapons Listings----

Sgt_Shligger
May 15, 2006, 07:09 AM
Seeing that the arsenal thread is a little spammed out and far to off topic, I have made a new threaad about weapons and attacks in FKL. I will include creators, desciptions, notes, and (if available) pictures. Also, a "???" means i don't know the answer. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could provide it.

*PS* I'm just starting this so nearly all of the list is not done. Also, please state information that I would know nothing about (Classic Sheen moves etc..)

AK47
Creator: Mikhail Kalashnikov
Description: A light, reliable assault rifle designed in WWII. It is gas-operated, clip fed, and fires 7.62 × 39 mm rounds.
Notes: Illegal in Canada.

Wacko Launcher
Creator: Tact
Description: The shots fired from this weapon look like some sort of insignia used by an ancient culture. It also looks like the bursts from this gun can confuse the enemies with laughter.
Notes: The wackos shot are fully penatrating and get through any armor or shield (except Zarode, of course.) Requires live wackos as amo.

Disapprove Launcher
Creator: Tact
Description: The shots fired from this weapon look like some sort of insignia used by an ancient culture. It also looks like this weapon can instantly kill stupid people.
Note: The disapproves shot do not penatrate targets but the disapproves launched have a severly decreased density (1000% size increase) making them unstable and difficult to dodge.

SSB (strawberry Sented Bazooka)
Creator: SereneShadows
Description: A pink, single shot rocket launcher that has a refreshing strawberry sent.
Notes: The explosion leaves a pink char mark and a hint of strawberry.

C4 Plastic Explosives
Creator: U.S.A.
Description: A form of plastic explosives. it can be made into virtually any shape and requires use of a detonator or blasting cap.
Notes: Does not explode if under heat, pressure, or even gun fire. A caution to putting it under extreme heat and pressure though.

DS bash
Creator: Oran1234
Description: A crushing attack, usually to the head, done with a Nintendo DS in hand. The DS is treated like a hammer and can render the victim unconcious.
Notes: The DS is very durable and won't usually break and can even block some forms of photon weaponry.

Stab
Creator: Navci
Description: Requires a pointed object, knives are the best, which is impaled into the enemy. The stab is most effective if done to the chest and is even better if done to the back of an unsuspecting victim.
Notes: You need to get very close to pull this off. Double crossing people can leave them off-guard though.

Frink Punch
Creator: PhotonDrop
Description: one of the most l33t punches ever devised.
Notes: Breaks any shield.

Fire rappy
Creator: ???
Description: ???
Notes: ???

Handgun Fire
Creator: Sagasu
Description: The user fires a handgun at whatever they see fit.
Notes: Only works with semi-automatic pistols.

Shuri n00b Eat
Creator: KodiaX987
Description: An attacker will get close to the enemy and eat them whole.
Notes: Can only be used by veterans and only works on significantly n00b newbies. Also, be weary of whether the target is poisonous or not.

Noisy Ass, Messy Murder
Creator: Kafka
Description: A high decibal, extremely gruesome first degree homicide.
Notes: Is incredibly noticable and can not be quieter or less gruesome. Should only be used if you don't care about people noticing.

Koopa Mega Cannon
Creator: RicoRoyal
Description: The biggest cannon in FKL and maybe the world. Guarenteed to kill anything it is used on.
Notes: Can only be moved by RicoRoyal or with his permission.

Plant 'splode Bomb
Creator: Saiffy
Description: Basically, a large bomb that can be whipped out of nowhere and planted. Can detonate buildings as well as threads.
Notes: Can't be thrown and has a 20 second timer (not optional.)

Yamato Throw
Creator: SgtShligger
Description: An unconventional sword throw. The Yamato isn't grabbed by the blade, but by the handle (grabbing the blade isn't a viable option.) A Yamato's flight speed is directly proportional to the decible volume at which you yell "Yamato Throw."
Notes: The attack won't work properly unless the user says "Yamato Throw" very loudly and any weapon besides a Yamato will not work.

Shit Shling
Description: Every nine star, offline weapon is thrown in one direction. Must yell "Shit Shling" when the attack is used or it won't work properly, much like the Yamato Throw except it won't get more powerful if you yell the attack louder.
Notes: Doesn't work well on armored foes and innacurate.

Quote Cannon
Creator: Sord
Description: Performs an abusive anal rape to the forum tables and everything else that lays in it's path.
Notes: This is highly frowned upon by the moderators because of it's power and they won't even post links about it due to fear of people figuring it out.

Sord-Syndrom
Description: Highly contagious virus that can cause a wide range of effects. To name some: rapid changes in physical appearence, mental loss of identity, and increased failure rate. It is used as a biochemical and doesn't deal direct damage to it's victims.
Notes: Sord-Syndrom can be put into a wide range of forms inlcluding gas bombs, injection pistols, syringes, pills, liquids, tranquilizer rifles, and many other things.

Disarming Technicality
Description: This is used to confuse, interrogate, and disarm an opponent. The user gives a very lengthy, logical statement which is factful and usually backed up with quotes, scientific laws, definitions, and other reliable sources of proven knowledge.
Notes: Only causes mental harm to foe which is increased if they are less intelligenta. Can only be used by intelligent people.

@ Bribe
Description: This is used to convince a person to do something for a set amount of @.
Notes: Is perfectly legal but doesn't work well with moderators and rich people.

Quote Twist
Description: You take someones words and rearrange them into a highly twisted and deformed statement.
Notes: Angers foes who do not take it as a joke. Low sucess rate on intelligent foes.

Colony Drop
Creator: ShadowPawn
Description: The user drops an entire space colony onto a designated area. There is a massive explosion and crater caused by this.
Notes: Subject risks their own life because they have to be near the spot the colony will be dropped.

Cynical Spoil Sportsmanship
Creator: FOatheart
Description: Act of being a rude, slightly evil, overall dick about the current situation.
Notes: This obviously doesn't harm anyone but is good for intimidation.

Dragonunicornllama
Description: Strange mythical creature composed of a dragon, unicorn, and llama. Can be ridden and breathes fire.
Notes: Only listens to the creator.

Classic Sheen
Creator: RicoRoyal
Description: He will eat your babies.
Notes: Actual proportion of baby eaten is subject to change depending on what Sheen's lawyers say. No babies were harmed during the production of this picture; that all happend backstage. To win a date with Martin Sheen, please contact the White House; they don't want you to know he is actually the one running the country right now. Any defects found in your BMW are a matter for the courts. 0 APR is actually street slang for "fuck, d00d, you just got jacked!"; as such, we cannot be held accountable for when an airplane crashes on your front lawn. We are also not responsible for the fact that some of you may not actually have a lawn. Buy a lawn! That's what Sheen would do. Paid for in part by Sheen for Teens - Making sure kids watch good movies since 1979.
Copyright (C) 2004 by RicoRoyal

Yellow Submarine!
Creator: Beatles
Description: A large, yellow submarine.
Notes: Resistant to death charges.

Deathstamp
Creator: ShadowPawn
Description: Usually signifies upcoming death.
Notes: Has a 1/576 sucess rate.

Rofl-Wafflenator
Creator: SereneShadows
Description: A compact rifle that can cause a severe waffle-roflnation to the victim. Has an expansion bay for fluids to increase power.
Notes: Maple syrup works best.

Tazer Phaser Laser
Description: Jumbo tazer which can launch an extremly powerful electro laser phaser.
Notes: Overheats easily and needs to be charged after every three uses.

Sil'fer Curse Rune
Creator: Skuda
Description: Magic rune that is about he size of a pendant. Whoever makes skin contact with the rune will be inflicted with it's curse. The curse itself lasts for a week and doesn't take affect until the day after the rune was touched. After the curse takes effect, the victims breast increase in the range of a C to a DD depending on length of exposure to rune.
Notes: There is no way to get rid of the curse early.

Boobafier Cutlass
Creator: BladeHUcast
Description: An golden enchanted dao which can not cause physical harm. It causes a severe hormonal imbalance which always leads to subjects breasts increasing to a DD.
Notes: Can be cured with an antidote and woesn't work well on hermaphrodite.

Use Zarode as a Human Shield
Creator: Zarode
Description: The user grabs Zarode and hides behind him as cover. He is resistant to just about any form of projectile.
Notes: Zarode must be around for this to be performed.

Dr. Tran
Description: ???
Notes: ???

L33t Ice punch
Creator: TheOneHero
Description: Another one of the l33t Punches but with an icy twist.
Notes: Must be learned from ToH or another l33t punch user.

Hourglass Quote
Description: Causes sever latency and damages threads but not killing them.
Notes: Don't take with medication.

Dr. Tran's PHD in Kicking Your Ass
Creator: Dr. Tran
Description: This is pulled from a commonly viewed funny flash film doing a commercial for their compilation DVDs.
Notes: He won't show you his PHD before he kicks your ass.

Zarode Phail Picture Attack
Creator: IanKunX
Description: It nulls the Use Zarode as a human shield instantly. Also makes Zarode phail and others laugh. Causes mass distraction, as user can make a clean getaway.
Notes: Only works on Zarode.

Creator:
Description:
Notes:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SgtShligger on 2006-05-17 14:07 ]</font>

Zarode
May 15, 2006, 07:19 AM
You forgot the "Use Zarode as a Human Shield." I give quite the bonuses. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Daikarin
May 15, 2006, 07:46 AM
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/5567/iseewhat3ag0dx.jpg

PhotonDrop
May 15, 2006, 09:18 AM
This thread will be useful in the near future. >3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhotonDrop on 2006-05-15 07:19 ]</font>

Solstis
May 15, 2006, 11:08 AM
WTF is the fire rappy?

KodiaX987
May 15, 2006, 11:40 AM
Dr. Tran's PHD in Kicking Your Ass

Tact
May 15, 2006, 03:01 PM
I'd like to take credit for the Wacko Launcher, and I have a link to back it up.

If anyone wishes to challenge me, I will display the link.

Also, you may wish to change the description of said Wacko Launcher after seeing the link.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2006-05-15 13:02 ]</font>

EJ
May 15, 2006, 03:04 PM
is that the wacko cannon that I made using rico's koopa cannon?

Sgt_Shligger
May 15, 2006, 03:06 PM
Zarode: I will add you.

Daikarin: .....

PhotonDrop: Thank you... i aprtially made it for that reason.

Solstis: I don't know myself, haybusa said it.

KodiaX987: Could you provide the dr. Tran information... I don't know it.

Tact: probide that link please... I need to have an accurate guide.

Bot-Bot
May 15, 2006, 03:13 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~weyrauchs/guiltylight.jpg

lol, cannoned.

Sord
May 15, 2006, 03:20 PM
On 2006-05-15 07:18, PhotonDrop wrote:

On 2006-05-15 13:06, SgtShligger wrote:

So you admit the DC or ADO or PDM or whatever you call yourselves are going to declare a war!

PhotonDrop
May 15, 2006, 03:38 PM
Knowing the enemy is the key to victory. This will be a great tool in every coming war, be it for good or evil. ;3

Tact
May 15, 2006, 04:11 PM
On 2006-05-15 13:04, EJ wrote:
is that the wacko cannon that I made using rico's koopa cannon?

Not that one.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=89526&forum=14

Link to the description in the thread, original pictures also in the thread.

Sgt_Shligger
May 15, 2006, 04:33 PM
On 2006-05-15 13:20, Sord wrote:

So you admit the DC or ADO or PDM or whatever you call yourselves are going to declare a war!

More like, I am providing all information needed to start a war. It's better that the factions know what they are using then if they don't know what they are using. You wouldn't want a n00b to be using the Wacko Cannon, right?

Sord
May 15, 2006, 04:34 PM
On 2006-05-15 14:33, SgtShligger wrote:

On 2006-05-15 13:20, Sord wrote:

More like, I am providing all information needed to start a war. It's better that the factions know what they are using then if they don't know what they are using. You wouldn't want a n00b to be using the Wacko Cannon, right?

your forgetting the fact they could make new weapons and not tell anyone until after they used it, at which point it wouldn't matter.

Shadowpawn
May 15, 2006, 04:53 PM
I think we're all forgetting it's just roleplay. So everyone chill, STFU and drink a bottle of GOD.

Sord
May 15, 2006, 04:55 PM
On 2006-05-15 14:53, Shadowpawn wrote:
I think we're all forgetting it's just roleplay. So everyone chill, STFU and drink a bottle of GOD.

I like LIGHTNING better

*has way to much electricity flowing through his nerves*

[glug glug glug]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2006-05-15 14:56 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
May 15, 2006, 04:59 PM
Don't mix that with AQUA!

Sord
May 15, 2006, 05:02 PM
On 2006-05-15 14:59, Shadowpawn wrote:
Don't mix that with AQUA!

don't worry, I'd never do a thing like that.

*is about to jump into a crowded public pool* ZAP ahoy!

Sgt_Shligger
May 15, 2006, 05:25 PM
I updated the listings. All things left with a "???" mean I don't know. Feel free to tell me more weapons to add to the list... it will be appreciated.

Shadowpawn
May 15, 2006, 05:32 PM
o.O

I created the Colony Drop and Deathstamp...

PhotonDrop
May 15, 2006, 05:39 PM
when did I create the Frink Punch? O.o

Sgt_Shligger
May 15, 2006, 05:45 PM
I am not sure... that is what i remember reading... ask haybusa... he told me a lot of these items.

*edit* i figured it out......

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SgtShligger on 2006-05-15 15:58 ]</font>

Tact
May 15, 2006, 07:17 PM
Add onto the Cutlass that it doesn't work well on me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 16, 2006, 12:41 AM
On 2006-05-15 15:39, PhotonDrop wrote:
when did I create the Frink Punch? O.o

Frink be punching Solly with that twig/stick in that battrlru thread you made.

And Solstis used.. Spoiler

and everybody forgot what the HELL.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

On 2006-04-01 07:49, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
FKL style:

Final Round. FIGHT! (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=103543&forum=14)

-The name of the topic was changed as it was bumped during the week when PhotonDrop wrote new matches and rounds. Very exciting stuff and made you feel good to be a part of FKL and finally get to beat eachother up without anybody really getting hurt. Alas, Solly came out the victor and with style to boot!

Sgt_Shligger
May 16, 2006, 07:02 AM
Well, then I will have to update the listing again..... veterans, provide info http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shadowpawn
May 16, 2006, 10:06 AM
-Hourglass quote
Summary: Almost as feared as the quote cannon. Has the power to lock topics and should not be taken with medicine.

astuarlen
May 16, 2006, 10:54 AM
I'm nonviolent. Jesus/Gandhi-style.
*flashy pose*

Sgt_Shligger
May 16, 2006, 03:16 PM
Please, dig out more weapons. This list isn't complete enough.

Solstis
May 16, 2006, 07:23 PM
Ah, it was PD that invented the fire rappy. Imagine a rappy that's made out of fire.

Tact
May 16, 2006, 08:23 PM
There's also a Frink stab...

"WEEEEEEEEAAAWWWW!" anybody?

Zarode
May 16, 2006, 08:25 PM
Add IanKunX's Zarode Phail picture attack. It nulls the Use Zarode as a human shield instantly. Also makes Zarode phail and others laugh. Causes mass distraction, as Ian can make a clean getaway.

Tact
May 16, 2006, 08:26 PM
The only destruction it inflicts is upon your dignity. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Zarode
May 16, 2006, 08:28 PM
There could be worse things then Ian. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Like phailing without a picture to note it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sgt_Shligger
May 17, 2006, 04:08 PM
.... I am still updating and thanks for the help so far.